So maybe the killer or killers are people she doesn't know.
我认为那个助听器通过无线电射频干扰
I think the hearing aid might be picking up nearby conversations
采集了周围的谈话
via radio frequency interference.
谈话
Conversations?
有些手♥机♥通话传输的频率
Phone calls transmitted over a frequency
和她助听器的工作频率相适应
that bleeds onto the one her hearing aid operates on.
所以至少一位嫌犯就在她身边
Which means at least one of our suspects is close.
附近建筑物
A neighboring building, uh,
那片公♥寓♥大楼里的人
someone in the apartment complex.
快去 找大楼里的人挨个谈话
Get there. Interview everyone in the building.
那得有上百人呢
There could be hundreds of people.
有更好的建议吗
You have a better idea?
其实 我或许有
Actually, yeah, I might.
我应该能让我们更进一步
I think I can get us a step closer yet.
仍有干扰
I'm still getting interference.
真的会有用吗
Is this really gonna help?
我们得将所有可能引起
We, uh, we need to unplug anything
无线电射频干扰的设备都关闭
that might cause RF interference --
电灯 电器
lights, appliances...
抱歉
Sorry.
好 手♥机♥
Okay. Uh, cellphones.
通讯器也关了 我们只能用对讲机
And, uh, turn off your coms. We gotta go with walkies.
阿兰姆 我们是要找坏蛋还是搞降神会呢
Aram, we listening for bad guys or are we holding a séance?
这...不好笑
That is...not funny.
大学时 马特·斯克多弄了个通灵板
When I was in college, Matt Skrdell had a Ouija board,
我们真跟我的宠物兔达击联♥系♥上了
and we actually made contact with my pet rabbit, Dash,
神保佑它灵魂安息 结果发现
God rest her soul, and it turns out
它其实没有像别人告诉我的那样
she did not escape from her cage
从笼子逃走
like I was told.
那应该能解决
That should solve it.
是我
Hey, it's me.
我们遇上麻烦了
We have a problem.
得尽快行动
...has to happen sooner...
照商量的在塔里
...in the tower as discussed.
阿兰姆 他们在哪儿
Aram, where are they?
米尔奇还没搞完
We couldn't finish Milch,
你就开始说下个活了
and you're talking about the next job?
你有什么发现
What have you found out?
我说了等有更多消息 我自会找你
I said I'd get back to you when I know more.
照计划行事
Stick to the plan.
没有信♥号♥♥了吗
Did we lose them?
暂时的
For now.
但他们就在附近 非常近
But they're out there, very close.
下次通话
The next time they call,
我们就能找到了
we're gonna find them.
我也不知道该松口气还是害怕
I don't know whether to be relieved or terrified.
多亏你们我才明白怎么回事
Thanks to you, I know how it's happening,
但发生那种事只是因为那些人
but it's only happening because these people,
那些杀手住在附近
these killers live nearby.
你觉得她能明白多少呢
How much of it do you think she actually understands?
恐怕很多
Too much, I'm afraid.
所以她才那么做
That's why she does it.
她明白必须得阻止他们
She knows they have to be stopped.
一个小孩 太荒唐了
...A kid? That's ridiculous.
听到他们了
We're live.
我市里的线人可不这么认为
Not according to my source downtown.
她母亲约六个月前报了警
Her mother told the cops about us six months ago.
警♥察♥没理 所以她肯定找了联调局
They ignored her, so she must've gone to the FBI.
那个小孩能给他们提供
That little kid was able to give them the time
米尔奇行动的时间地点
and the location of the Milch assignment.
你是说她一直在听在观察
You're saying she's listening, watching.
怎么可能
How is that possible?
我不知道 -投资方很不满
I don't know. - The investors are upset.
如果我们再失去一笔
If we lose another offer --
听着 她是一个需要解决的威胁
Look, she's a threat that needs to be dealt with.
信♥号♥♥强度为S3级 离我们很近
Signal strength is S3. We are very close.
告诉我名字 我会搞定那孩子
Get me a name. I'll handle the kid.
五楼 倒数第四间 东楼
Fifth floor, fourth apartment from the end. The east wing.
没事 没事
It's okay. It's okay.
你们不会有事的 好吗
You are gonna be okay, all right?
很快警官就会赶来
Officers are gonna be here any minute.
联调局
FBI!
-没人 -他怎么跑掉的
- Clear. - How did we miss him?
阿兰姆 发份警报
Aram, issue an alert.
白人男性 深头发 高约1米78
White male, dark hair, about 5'10".
我们需要警力封锁这栋楼的所有出入口
We need units covering every way in and out of this building.
-阿兰姆 -阿兰姆倒下了
- Aram? - Aram's down!
快叫救护车
We're gonna need an ambulance!
各单位请注意
All units, please be advised,
有位联邦探员受伤了
we have a federal agent down at the fol--
-我得拿走他的武器 -你玩我呢
- I had to disarm him. - Are you playing me?
这是你的无聊玩笑吗
Is this some kind of sick joke to you?
好啦 冷静下来告诉我怎么了
Okay, calm down and tell me what happened.
他发现了 汽车炸♥弹♥
He found it. The car bomb.
就像他的安保人员知道到哪找一样
It was as if his security detail knew where to look.
-你认为是我告诉的他 -没别人知道
- And you think I told him? - No one else knew.
除了制♥造♥炸♥弹♥的军♥火♥专家
Except the munitions expert who made the bomb,
还有安装炸♥弹♥的工程员
the mechanic who installed it.
你太不小心了 你现在要怪到别人身上
You were sloppy, and you're looking for someone to blame.
要怪就怪你自己
Blame yourself.
我一回家就会被杀
If I go home, I'm a dead man.
那别回家
Then don't go home.
英尼可也许不接你电♥话♥
Iniko may not be taking your calls,
但肯定会接我的
but he will certainly take mine.
我说过 矿山的交易已经没了
I told you, the deal on the mine is closed.
总还有别的交易的
There's always another deal.
我就想到了一个
I have one in mind
我知道他很难拒绝
that I know he will find especially hard to resist.
放轻松 喝一杯
Relax. Have a drink.
帮我填一下这个烦人的字谜
Help me finish this infuriating puzzle.
英尼可来的时候
And when Iniko does come,
你会想好怎么对付他的
you'll be waiting with a magic bullet.
阿兰姆 告诉我
Aram, talk to me.
你真的没看清他们往哪跑了吗
Are you sure you didn't see which way they went?
我没有 不知道
I didn't, no.
但警局说有两名警官在楼中遇袭
But MPD says we had two officers down in the building.
其中一位被脱了警服 枪和警徽不见了
One was stripped, missing his gun, his badge.
犯人穿上警服了 这可好
The guy's in uniform. Great.
她肯定在附近
Well, she's gotta be close.
如果她听得见我们可以喊喊看
We could call out to her if she could only hear us.
也许她听得见
Maybe she can.
怎么做
How?
警用无线电采用射频频率
Police radios operate on an RF frequency
和玛吉的助听器一样
just like Maggie's hearing device,
可以制♥造♥电子干扰
which can cause interference.
现在调频至154.400 然后调高音量
All right, go to frequency 154.400 and turn it up.
把音量调到最大
Turn it all the way up.
你怎么了 快起来
What is wrong with you? Get up!
把音量调低
Turn it down.
有谁看到和她在一起的那个警官了吗
The officer that was with her, has anybody seen him?
我能听到 他在里面
I can hear. He's in there.
用这个 这个无法追踪
Use this. It's untraceable.
你会做这种事吗
Would you ever do this?
背叛你的老板
Betray your own boss?
我不知道
I don't know.
杰佛瑞 你在这里做什么
Geoffroy, what are you doing here?
我想恐怕是未完成的工作
Unfinished business, I'm afraid.
什么情况
What the hell?
你陷害我
You set me up.
雷丁顿 是他的主意
Reddington -- it was his idea.
实际上 是我们的主意
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表