雷丁顿不愿意说
Reddington won't say.
尽管他说这是为了找到你女儿
Even though this is allegedly about finding your daughter.
去他的
Prick.
把这个人找到
I want this guy found.
梳理泄漏的每一个细节
Go over every detail of that spill.
如果是蓄意破坏 盖亚肯定留下了痕迹
If it was sabotage, Gaia left a trail.
找到它
Find it.
昨天晚上
So, about last night...
抱歉我们没能聊上
Sorry we couldn't talk.
但如果你愿意今天吃午饭的时候聊聊
But if you want to grab lunch today and chat --
没事 我想通了
It's okay. I figured it out.
什么想通了
Figured what out?
要不要提交调职申请
Whether or not to submit my transfer request.
我决定我应该提交 所以我提交了
I decided I should, so I did.
这是正式的了
So it's official?
我是说 我知道你在考虑
I mean, I-I knew you were thinking about it,
-但你真的 -没什么大不了的
- but you actually - It's not a big deal.
这样是最好的
It's for the best.
是的 当然
Right, sure.
这个 你 你已经想了很多 所以
That is, you -- you've given it a lot of thought, so...
恭喜
...congratulations.
我不应该让雷斯勒等着
I shouldn't keep Ressler waiting.
加里森 肯塔基
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
一整支化工安全委员会调查队伍
An entire team of Chemical Safety Board investigators
在泄漏发生后还来调查过
looked into this after the spill.
连一个疑点都没有标记
Nothing was flagged.
这是第七箱
This is box 7.
还有四十三个证物箱
There are 43 more evidence boxes.
查了下阿兰姆的新女朋友
Googled Aram's new girlfriend.
查她干啥
Why?
没有为什么
Why do guys do anything?
看看她是不是性感 挺性感的
To see if she was hot, which she is.
我以为东西都齐了
I thought we had everything.
化工安全委员会的齐了
Everything from CSB.
这些是内部调查的
These are from the internal investigation.
跟你们说了你们在浪费时间
I told you folks you're wasting your time.
那次泄漏是个意外
That spill was an accident.
泄漏前两天 一个环保部老检查员
Two days before the leak, a veteran DEP inspector
检查过储藏罐
looked over the storage tanks.
他没发现任何问题
He didn't see anything wrong,
两周前的另一个人也没有
and neither did the other guy about two weeks earlier.
什么另一个人
What other guy?
我刚刚看了例行检查时间表
I just looked at the list of scheduled inspections,
一个月只有一次检查
and there was only one in the month prior.
常规检查只有一次 没错
Scheduled, yeah,
但我们不时有现场检查员来
but we get spot inspections from time to time.
我们需要查阅关于那个现场检查员的
We're gonna need to see everything you have
所有资料 马上
on that spot inspector -- now.
博朗能源
Borron Energy Services.
水力裂压气 对吧
That's fracking, right?
我是现场检查员
Well, I'm a field inspector.
那东西可厉害了
That's bad stuff, man...
水力裂压气
fracking.
扰乱地下水位
Messing up the water table.
有个地方龙头里出来的水
There's places where you can light a fire
都能点着火
with what's coming out of the tap.
你们害人们生病
You're making people sick.
想知道这甜味剂里面有什么吗
You want to know what's in your sweetener?
奶精里的化学成分呢
The chemicals in that creamer?
水冷却器里的那些塑料瓶呢
What about the plastic bottles in that watering cooler?
看看四周
Look around.
这一切都是致命的
Everything's killing us.
别往我头上扣帽子
So spare me the guilt trip...
教我什么是正义
and the righteous lecture.
我也是讨生活
I earn my living...
跟你一样
same as you.
你说得对
You were right --
全世界到处都是致命的东西
The world is just filled with things that are gonna kill us.
女士们先生们 我想我们有嫌犯了
Okay, ladies and gentlemen, I think we have a suspect.
看这个
Okay, check this out.
肯塔基化工厂不是唯一一处
The Kentucky Chemical Plant wasn't the only facility
接受了现场检查员检查的设施
that received a visit from a spot inspector.
三个其他事故地点
Three of the other accident sites
在事发几周内
also received spot inspections
也接受了现场检查
within a few weeks of their failing.
这就是这家伙的作案手法
So that's this guy's M.O.
他没有闯进去
He's not breaking into these facilities.
而是大摇大摆从正门进去的
He's walking through the front door.
你说你有嫌犯了
You said you had a suspect.
没错
Right.
我找到了三处设施的监控视频
I got surveillance video from three of the facilities
都发现了这名现场检查员
on this particular spot inspector.
就是他
That's our guy.
向国土安♥全♥部♥预警 把这张照片传过去
Alert the DHS and circulate the photo.
加上名字
Put a name to that face.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
阿兰姆告诉我你申请调职了
Because Aram told me you put in for a transfer.
纳瓦比 相信我
Navabi, trust me,
我知道你对基恩的所作所为
I understand how angry you are with Keen
有多愤怒
for doing what she did --
是的 这也是我要离开的原因之一
Yes, and that is part of why I'm leaving,
但还有别的原因
but it's not just that.
是...是这个地方
It... It's this place.
你永远不知道身边的人
You never know where you stand with anyone...
在你需要他们的时候会不会在你身边
whether they'll be there for you when you need them.
如果有什么办法我能让你回心转意
If there's anything I can do to get you to reconsider,
告诉我
you let me know.
我会做的
I'll do it.
你是个好搭档
You're a good partner.
我希望能有
I wish there was.
真的
I really do.
六个月
Six months?
有可能
Maybe.
可能更少
Maybe less.
我们都知道终有这天
But we both knew this day was coming.
你的身体会对输血产生排异
Your body would start rejecting the transfusions.
输血能撑这么久真是不可思议
It's remarkable it's lasted this long.
有个解决方法
There is a solution.
我们已经谈过了
We've already discussed this.
我不接受
It's unacceptable.
你当然这么说
Easy for you to say.
要死的人又不是你
You're not the one that's gonna die.
要死的人是我 我同意塞巴斯蒂安
No, I am, and I agree with Sebastian.
这个女孩是你唯一的机会
The girl is your only option.
我们在研究别的疗法
We're exploring other cures.
之前是 在我们失去利博斯基病毒之前
We were...before we lost the Ribowski virus,
在美国政♥府♥冻结你的资产之前
before the U.S. Government froze your assets.
就算这个女孩基因吻合
If the girl is a genetic match --
这一点无法保证
and there's no guarantee that she is --
从这么年幼的孩子身上提取干细胞
extracting stem cells from such a young child
也极其危险 可能致命
is extremely dangerous and could prove fatal.
希波拉克底誓言不让医生害人
Hippocrates bounds the doc to do no harm.
他只能告诉你也许 可能
He's giving you coulds, mights.
我却没有这种义务
I am under no such obligation.
我告诉你事实
I am giving you facts.
我们没时间了 也没资源了
We are out of time, and we are out of resources.
唯一能救你命的办法是
The only way to save your life
我们拿那孩子的命冒险
is if we put that child's in jeopardy.
我们有发现了
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表