等等 停下
Ouch. Hey, stop.
这是搭扣的
It's a clasp.
我们回家吧
Let's go back to the house.
我父母午夜后才会从俱乐部回来
My parents won't be back from the club till after midnight.
好 让我去跟詹妮弗说一下
Fine. But let me tell Jennifer.
我要是不打招呼就走她会杀了我的
She'd kill me if I ditch.
我在想等会儿我们也许该去
I was thinking, maybe later we should go to
乔伊·舍恩伯格的小木屋
Joey Schoenberger's cabin and --
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the hell are you?
不要
Stop!
泰
Ty?
你这个混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
你还记得艾琳·克鲁普吗
Do you remember Eileen Kropp?
怎么
What the...
我的腿怎么动不了
Why can't I move my legs?
-让我离开这儿 -知道吗 她已经死了
- Give me out of here. - You know, she's -- she's dead now.
她在长滩码头吸毒过量
Overdosed under the Long Beach pier
就是你卖♥♥给她的那些混合毒品
on some cocktail of drugs you sold her.
身体僵硬无法移♥动♥
Body still, unable to move.
然后涨潮时
Then, when the tide came in,
艾琳能做的只有
all Eileen could do was
躺在那儿 听海浪在身上拍打的声音
lie there and listen to the waves lapping over her.
听着 不管是因为什么 我保证我能弥补
Look, whatever this is, I promise I can fix this.
这叫做报应
This is called recompense.
艾琳·克鲁普的父亲
Eileen Kropp's father, you see,
任命我来督促你为自己赎罪
he tasked me with doling out your penance.
所以跟艾琳一样 你也要躺着
And so, like Eileen, you will lie and listen
听海浪的声音 直到变得僵硬
and breathe until you're still.
报应
Recompense.
What♬I can -- - I can give you money.
跟我一起重复
Say it with me.
报应
Recompense.
好吧 报应
Okay. Recompense.
-真听话 -不不不 求你了 天啊
That's a good boy. No, no, no, no, please, God.
不 不 不
No! No, no, no, no!
不要 求你了 天啊 求你了
No, please! Oh, God! Please!
求你了 天啊
Please, God!
不 不要 不要
Oh, no! No, no! No!
不要
No!
不 不要
No, no!
不 不要
No, no!
第46号♥
巴尔德尔
Baldur!
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
欣赏你这雅致的装潢
Admiring your tasteful decor.
你不常待在这里 对吗
You don't spend much time here, do you?
给我出去
Get out.
你不是还在为
You're not still upset about
我们之前的小误会而生气吧
our little misunderstanding, are you?
你想杀了我
You wanted to kill me.
准备 我只是准备要杀你
Prepared. I was prepared to kill you.
做好准备
Being prepared for something
不一定是真想这么做
doesn't necessarily speak to desire,
我们这不又见面了吗
and here we are.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
听说你要在巴黎和伦敦开分公♥司♥了
I'm told you're opening offices in Paris and London.
我会计不合时宜的死亡给你了个好机会
My accountant's untimely demise left the door wide open for you
得以廉价买♥♥下那批游轮
to purchase that fleet of cruise ships for a song.
-现在... -我知道冯·豪泽出事了
- Well, now -- - I know what happened with Von Hauser.
所有人都知道了
Everyone does.
这就是你来这里的原因 对吧
That's why you're here, isn't it?
为了安全离开
For safe passage?
没错 沃纳的死切断了
Yes. Werner's death has cost me
我进出这片大♥陆♥的路径
my travel routes in and out of the continent.
而且我确信不论现在我的飞机在谁手上
And I'm sure whoever has my jet at the moment is trying
他们都在纠结到底是留着 还是以何种
to decide whether to keep it or at what astronomical price
天文数字卖♥♥还给我
they'll sell it back to me.
与此同时 我在国内有要紧事
In the meantime, I have urgent business in the States
却没法回去
and no way to get there.
冯·豪泽那事之前有传言
There was talk before Von Hauser,
谣传你被围困了
rumors that you were under siege.
人们正磨刀霍霍
People are sharpening their knives.
是吗
Are they?
巴尔德尔 我俩都是交易家
Baldur, you and I are dealmakers.
我们低价买♥♥入 高价卖♥♥出
We buy low and sell high.
廉价买♥♥到那条邮轮航线
Getting that cruise line on the cheap
比和你的情妇上♥床♥还棒
was better than sex with your mistress.
比那两个都棒
Either of them.
我最近时运不济 是一支低价股
I'm a little down on my luck. A penny stock.
现在投资我 等我东山再起时
Invest in me now and when I rise,
你就能养三个情妇了
you'll be able to afford three mistresses.
我在三等舱可能还有点空间
I may have something in steerage.
好
Done.
天哪 自我和李岩平
My goodness, I haven't been in steerage
在勿里洞岛海岸偷渡中国的驱逐舰离开后
since Li Yanping and I stowed away on a Chinese destroyer
我还没坐过三等舱呢
off the coast of Pulau Belitung.
他被称为收债人
He's known as the Debt Collector,
收钱实现精准复仇的雇佣兵
a mercenary paid to exact revenge.
Exact revenge on me♬For what?
我所能告诉你的就是他要来华盛顿了
All I can tell you is he's coming to Washington.
But who hired him♬Mr. Kaplan?
不是 凯特可能会以你身边的人为目标
No. Kate may be targeting people around you,
但绝不会是你
but not you.
是其他人雇了他
Someone else put him up to this.
不幸的是 我现在没法帮你
Unfortunately, I'm in no position to help.
- Where are you♬- Not there.
你得把这事告诉库珀
You need to take this to Cooper.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我花了三十年建立了一个情报网
I've spent 30 years building an intelligence network
包括间谍 线人 爱国者 卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
of spies, informants, patriots, traitors.
我用它建立起的帝国
I've used it to build an empire
只有两个存在的理由
that exists for only two reasons --
让我自♥由♥ 保你安全
to keep me free and you safe.
伊丽莎白 我也许没法在你身边
Elizabeth, I may not be there,
但我的耳目无处不在
but I have eyes and ears everywhere.
而他们告诉我收债人要去找你了
And they tell me the Debt Collector is coming for you,
这就意味着他是下一个黑名单成员
which means he's the next Blacklister.
收债人是一个复仇天使
The Debt Collector is an avenging angel
他被雇佣执行精准的复仇
who's hired to exact poetic revenge.
他的标准很简单
His terms are simple --
无论是什么样的犯罪
whatever the perceived crime,
他都会实行同等的惩罚
he exacts an equal measure of punishment.
割肉还债
A pound of flesh.
用非法手段以牙还牙
An extra-legal way to even the score.
我会把详细的信息发到你的部门
I'll assign a round-the-clock detail to your apartment.
雷丁顿有线索吗
Does Reddington have a lead?
就是一个十五年前参议员女儿的谋杀案
Just a 15-year-old murder story about a Senator's daughter
她买♥♥了含有氯♥胺♥酮♥的可♥卡♥因♥
who bought cocaine laced with ketamine.
结果 她昏倒在了海滩上
Ultimately, she passed out on the beach
在涨潮的时候淹死了
and drowned when the tide came in.
雷丁顿说参议员雇了
Reddington says the Senator hired
收债人来复仇
the Debt Collector to get revenge.
向那个卖♥♥给她毒品的孩子复仇
Against the kid who sold her the drugs
泰勒·奥伯米尔
Tyler Obermeir.
事情是 参议员希望他的死法
Story has it, the Senator wanted him to die exactly
和他女儿的死法一样
like his daughter did.
你需要联♥系♥参议员
You need to contact the Senator.
联♥系♥过了 他去年就去世了
I already tried. He died last year.
卖♥♥毒品那家伙呢
What about the dealer?
泰勒的尸体一直没有被找到
Tyler's body was never found.
你刚刚说参议员希望卖♥♥毒品那家伙的死法
You said the Senator wanted the dealer to die
和他女儿的死法一样
exactly the way his daughter died.
- Yeah. So♬- So exactly where did she die?
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表