How does this help us with Reddington?
我们得查清楚雷丁顿
We have to find out if Reddington has any
有无病史 以及被利用的是哪一个
pre-existing conditions, which one was targeted.
还要在接下来的几个小时内
And find an antidote to reverse the effects
找到解毒剂来逆转毒性
all in the next several hours.
这是坏消息
Right, that -- that is the bad news.
还有好消息
There's good news?
实验室在罗伯特·达勒的公♥寓♥中提取的
The lab did find one distinct element
毒剂分子结构中
in the molecular structure of the drops
发现一个独特的成分
taken from Robert Dahle's apartment.
一种仅存于黄头环蛇毒液中的多肽
A peptide unique to the venom of Bungarus flaviceps,
又称红头环蛇
also known as the red-headed krait.
-极度罕见 -所以很容易追踪
- Incredibly rare. - So it's easy to trace.
全世界只有四个供应商
Only four suppliers in the world,
只有一个在美国
and only one in America.
宾州斯克兰顿郊外
A defunct reptile farm
一家已关停的爬行动物农场
outside of Scranton, P.A.
海托华蛇苑
Hightower Serpentarium.
老板是
Owned by...
阿萨·海托华 从他的驾照来看
Asa Hightower, who, according to his license,
还住在那里的一间公♥寓♥里
still lives in an apartment on site.
现在就去
Get there now.
联调局
FBI!
-安全 -安全
- Clear. - Clear.
把这些文件发给阿兰姆
Sending these files to Aram to cross-reference them
和原因不明的中毒死亡事件交叉对比
with any unexplained poisoning deaths.
有几十个受害者
Oh, there are dozens of victims here.
-有海伦·达勒 -海伦·达勒
- Here's Helen Dahle. - Helen Dahle.
把这些送到实验室
Hey. Get these to the lab.
希望那份文件能帮忙得出解药救她
Hopefully that file will help the antidote for her.
他妻子清醒了
The wife's coming around.
不会有事的 海托华夫人
It's gonna be okay, Mrs. Hightower.
我必须告诉你 在哪
I have to tell you...where...
你是想告诉我们你丈夫在哪吗
Are you trying to tell us where your husband is?
这里怎么回事
What happened here?
怎么回事
What happened?
你叫我们来吃晚餐
What happened is you summoned us here to dinner
然后无缘无故把我们锁进厨房♥
and locked us in the kitchen without an explanation.
你倒是给我们一个解释
Feel free to give us one now.
我的三位会计 几位洗钱者
Three of my accountants, a couple of money launderers,
还有几位...
a handful of...
投资顾问及银行家
investment advisors and bankers.
大卫 相信我
Believe me, David,
没人比我更想知道发生了什么
no one wants an explanation more than I.
拜托了 请接受我的道歉
Please. Accept my apologies.
咱们继续进晚饭 告诉我发生了什么
Just take me back to the dinner and...tell me what happened.
雷丁顿先生 你请我们来吃饭
Mr. Reddington, you invited us to dinner.
我们坐在这儿 你起身讲了一番话
We're sitting here. You -- you get up, you make a speech.
感谢你们能这么快赶来
Thank you all for coming on such short notice.
必须承认 我此前从未有幸
I must admit, I've never had the pleasure of dining
在这里进餐
in this particular establishment before.
我也希望能是因稍微喜庆点的缘故来聚餐
I do wish we could enjoy it under more auspicious circumstances,
但 就这样吧
but so be it.
是关于袭击你资产的事
It was about the attack on your assets.
是杀了扎克·斯莫尔的人干得
By whoever killed Zack Smoll?
我一向觉得背叛的故事
I've always found stories of betrayal
着实引人入胜
to be so compelling,
其中所有主人公都如此可悲
so tragic for all those involved.
犹大 伊阿古
Judas, Iago,
他们背叛了深爱自己的人
men who were beloved by those they'd betrayed.
你当时讲着自己喜欢的一个故事
You were telling one of those stories you love.
你要是又打算扯什么寓言
If you're even thinking about another parable,
我恐怕会亲手掐死你
I may strangle you myself.
很讽刺 对吧
Ironic, isn't it?
我们给予最多信任的人
That the ones in whom we place our greatest trust
也最方便在我们背后捅刀子
are best positioned to put the knife in our backs.
你说你叫莱文去查那笔钱
You said you had Levine follow the money.
那笔钱来自你名下的一个账户
The funds came from one of your own accounts.
今晚我邀请了十一位来客
The 11 people to whom I extended invitations tonight
只有这十一位能接触到
were the only ones who could have accessed
那个账户
that particular account.
其中一个就是叛徒
One of those 11 is a traitor,
到场只有十位
and only 10 of you are here.
或许我们的犹大没有勇气来出席
Perhaps our Judas didn't have the nerve to attend
这最后的晚餐
this last supper.
我向你们保证 我一定会找到这个罪人
Well, I can assure you, I will find the guilty party,
他或她将被追究罪责
and he or she will be held accountable.
干杯
Cheers.
你让主厨和员工们回家了
You sent the chef and his staff home,
收走我们的手♥机♥ 把我们锁进厨房♥
you took our phones, you locked us in the kitchen.
我想来点更烈的
I prefer something stronger.
这个就行
This'll do for the moment.
你到底是怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with you?
红酒
The wine.
我就餐时喝了一杯红酒
I had a glass of wine at the dinner.
是这儿哪一瓶里的酒吗
Was it from one of these bottles?
不 服务员是取旁边一只酒瓶倒的
No. The waiter poured it from a bottle that was set aside.
哪只酒瓶
What bottle?
马尔文
马尔文·杰拉德
Marvin Gerard.
阿兰姆 我们需要蛇苑方圆十六公里内
Aram, we need a list of all the stores that sell
出♥售♥婴儿用品的商店清单
baby products in a 10-mile radius of the Serpentarium.
-婴儿用品店 -那雷丁顿呢
- Baby stores? - What about Reddington?
-你找到解药了吗 -没有医疗记录
- Did you find an antidote? - There were no medical records,
没有关于雷丁顿的记录
nothing about Reddington on file.
等等 为什么要找婴儿用品店
Wait, why are we looking for baby stores?
海托华的妻子认为他出门买♥♥护理品了
Hightower's wife thinks he's out buying nursery supplies.
-她怀孕了 -她不是一直昏迷吗
- She's pregnant. - I thought she was comatose?
-他就是那时候侵犯的她 -天哪
- That's when he assaulted her. - My God.
最近的一家店是在哈丁的阿尔比宝贝
The closest one is Albee Baby in Harding.
正给你们发送地址
I'm sending you an address now.
想买♥♥床铃吗
Looking for a mobile?
我本想要星系的
I thought perhaps the planets,
但还是要恐龙的吧
but I think we'll go with the dinosaurs.
爬行动物在我们心中有着特殊地位
Reptiles have a special place in our hearts.
恭喜你 你一定激动极了
Well, congratulations. You must be thrilled.
她多大了
How far along is she?
将近七周 这是头胎
Almost 7 weeks. It's our first.
妈妈卧床休息 所以采购由我全权负责
Mom's on bed rest, so the shopping is all up to me.
阿萨·海托华 联调局
Asa Hightower, FBI.
把手放在我看得见的地方
Hands where I can see them.
看看周围 探员
Look around, Agent.
你真想在这儿开枪吗
You really wanna start shooting here?
我们手上有那些档案和你的妻子
We have your files, your wife.
她很热心指控你
She's eager to testify against you.
快放下
Now put it down.
趴下 趴在地上
Get down! On the ground.
你怎么知道那玩意可以
How'd you know that was gonna work?
你在黑暗中被这些东西绊倒过吗
You ever trip over one of those things in the dark?
它们可是致命的
They're lethal.
-雷丁顿 -伊丽莎白 你在哪里
- Reddington. - Elizabeth, where are you?
阿萨·海托华 药剂师
Asa Hightower, the Apothecary --
我们抓住他了 也找到了他的实验室
we have him in custody and we found his lab.
你查清是哪种毒了吗
Have you i-identified the toxin?
实验室正在查
The lab's working on it.
还没有 但会查出来的
Not yet, but they will.
伊丽莎白 我找到用来
Elizabeth, I found the wine that was used
下毒的红酒了
to administer the poison.
我正让人把酒送去给你
One of my men is bringing it to you now.
如果药剂师
If the Apothecary
不肯回答你们的问题
doesn't tell you what you need to know,
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表