我打扰你了吗
Am -- Am I inconveniencing you?
我说了现在不是时候
I said not now.
距离黑客之星的诞生还有五分钟
Yeah! Five minutes to HackStar!
放手去黑
Nut up and get your hack on!
没有一条背负式资料隐码入侵像是外行做的
Whoa! Not a piggy-backed SQL injection like a rank amateur!
战况越来越激烈 越来越激烈
Gettin' tense, gettin' tense, gettin' tense!
加油 巫师们
Come on, wizards!
二等奖是一套牛排刀
Second prize is a set of steak knives.
三等奖是把你的照片印在牛奶盒上
Third prize is your picture on a milk carton!
快 快 快
Come on, come on, come on.
太棒了 接招 贱♥人♥
Yes! Take that, biatch!
好了 好了
All right, all right, all right!
新重量级世界冠军诞生了
We have a new heavyweight champion of the world!
如果他们发现我们为政♥府♥工作 我们就死定了
They find out that we work for the government, we're dead.
我们是什么意思
What do you mean "We"?
51.3秒 很棒
51.3 seconds. Excellent.
你真的以为联邦政♥府♥的人
Do you really think that the Feds are gonna let
会让我这样的奇才烂在监狱里
a prodigy like me rot in a jail cell?
那是远程解码器
Is that a remote code cypher?
你准备偷专利
Are you trying to steal proprietary ideas?
你以为我为什么会在这里
Why do you think that I'm here?
有三家机构争得你死我活
I had three agencies fighting a cage match
甚至比你女友宣读我的权利
to cut a deal with me before your girlfriend
还要快
even finished reading me my rights.
-她不是我的女友 -你真可悲
- She is not my girlfriend. - Oh, you're pathetic.
等等 等等 最后谁争赢了
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait. Who won that cage match?
国安局 你以为我在为谁偷
The NSA. Who do you think I'm stealing for?
-国安局 你在开玩笑吗 -拜托
- The NSA? Are you kidding me? - Come on!
比计划早3.7秒
3.7 seconds ahead of schedule.
你是谁
Who -- Who the hell are you?
我是谁不重要 帕特尔先生
Doesn't matter who I am, Mr. Patel.
重要的是我想同
What matters is I would very much like to speak
赢了你比赛的年轻人说话
to the young man who won your contest.
我不知道他在哪里
Uh, I-I don't know where he is.
真悲剧
How tragic.
找到他
Find him.
能不能请大家注意一下
On the odd chance I don't have it already,
虽然我觉得你们不太可能不注意我
may I have your attention, please?
每人找一个终端
Everyone... find a terminal.
我有事要你们做
There's something I need you to do.
就查到这么多
That's all we're getting?
技术人员无法查出
Our techs can't figure out
加密信♥号♥♥源是如何被黑客攻击的
how their encrypted feeds are being hacked.
建筑师让我们成了无头苍蝇
And The Architect's got us flying blind.
倒也不全是 断电的地方
Not quite. The blackout is specific
就是这六平♥米♥的区域
to this six-square block area
建筑师不想让我们看到的区域
where The Architect doesn't want us to look.
也就是说黑弥撒就在这里
Which means Black Mass is in there somewhere,
阿兰姆也是
and so is Aram.
基恩 搞清楚他想要什么
Keen, find out what he wants.
雷斯勒 纳瓦比 调支队伍去现场
Ressler, Navabi, get a team on site.
莫伊塔巴尔探员给信♥号♥♥就行动
We breach on Agent Mojtabi's signal.
我要见阿兰姆
I need to speak with Aram.
你知道他们把黑弥撒藏在哪儿了吗
Do you know where they're holding Black Mass?
情况紧急 莉兹
It's urgent, Lizzy.
因为我们并不知道 而他就在那里
Because we don't, and that's where he is.
你有何贵干
What do you want?
让你去安纳波利斯的一个仓库
To direct you to a warehouse in Annapolis
属于纽卡斯尔冰淇淋公♥司♥
operated by Newcastle Ice.
你要请我吃冰淇淋吗
Are you offering me free ice?
"冰雪女王" 伊莎贝拉·斯通
An ice queen -- Isabella Stone --
如约送回
returned as promised.
她告诉你是谁雇她袭击你的了
Did she tell you who paid her to attack you?
只说了我们用同一间银行
Only that we share the same bank.
这家银行对存款人信息严格保密
One that guarantees its depositors absolute privacy.
我本希望阿兰姆能揭开这层神秘面纱的
I was hoping Aram could pull aside that veil of secrecy.
帮我们找到黑弥撒在哪里 他就可以
Help us located Black Mass, and he can.
哈罗德威逼我要黑名单人名时 我就说了
As I told Harold when he browbeat me for a Blacklister,
我有事在忙 无法相助
I'm otherwise occupied and in no position to assist.
派阿兰姆去追查建筑师实在太草率了
Sending Aram after The Architect was reckless.
他不在让情况更加复杂了
His absence complicates matters for me.
一旦拘捕斯通
I'll inform Main Justice
我就通知司法部
the minute we have Stone in custody.
看看这是否能平息他们的怒火
We'll find out if that appeases them.
你为什么如此急于去安抚他们
And why do you want to appease them so badly?
我们以后会知道原因吗
Will we ever find that out?
-那人是谁 -不知道
- Who is that guy? - I don't know.
我的任务就是查明他的身份
My job was to I.D. him.
好吧 然后呢
Okay, and then what?
增援部队本应该会赶到的
The cavalry was supposed to come.
快说你有备用计划
Tell me you have a plan "B."
有 我正想着呢 伊莉斯
Yeah, I'm working on it, Elise.
或是本周你给自己起的什么别的名字
Or whatever you're calling yourself this week.
美国电网从未被黑客攻陷过
A U.S. power grid has never been compromised by hackers,
原因只有一个
for one reason --
这需要一群不屑于一起共事的能人
It requires the combined skills of people
齐心协力
who are unwilling to work together.
今天 你们将勉为其难地齐心协力
Today, you will work together... unwillingly.
建筑师肯定在所有出口都派了人
The Architect is gonna have the exits covered.
但是雇佣兵有无线电
But the mercs have radios,
如果我能搞到一台 我就能上屋顶
and if I can get one and I can get to the roof,
-我就能通知联调局 -屋顶
- I can notify the FBI. - ?The roof?
拜托告诉我 你这么说就为了令我印象深刻
Please tell me you just said that to impress me.
如果你自以为有那么性感的话
If you think you're that hot --
你确实有 不过我不在意
Well, you are, but I don't care.
我在意的是外面那些人的性命
What I do care about is the lives of the people out there,
所以... 好吧
so just -- Okay.
我需要一些可♥燃♥物♥
I need -- I need something that burns.
该死 快点
Oh, crap, come on.
这破围巾
This damn scarf.
你当时有认真过吗
Was any of it real?
无关个人感情
It wasn't personal.
夜深人静后我们所做的事
What we did at night with the lights off?
全是个人感情
That was personal.
你让我感受你的方式
The way you let me feel about you --
还有比这更关乎个人感情的吗
I can't think of anything more personal.
阿兰姆 无论你眼下的计划是什么
Aram, whatever it is that you're planning,
我个人完全不赞同
I've personally kicked your ass.
你会害死你自己的
You're gonna get yourself killed.
帮我或是袖手旁观 我都不在乎
So help. Or don't. I don't care.
别妨碍我就行
Just...get out of my way.
一组和三组 开始分布式拒绝服务攻击
Groups one and three, commence your DDoS attack...now.
二组和四组 十秒钟后
Groups two and four, 10 seconds.
那位获胜者不在 我们的计划不会成功的
Without the contest winner, our plan fails.
找到他
Find him.
二号♥ 情况如何
Sierra 2, sit-rep?
没找到 队长
Negative contact, Leader.
二组 四组 开始
Group two and four...now.
我猜 你想从后面偷袭我
Let me guess. You were gonna clock me from behind.
错了
No.
是她
She was.
地下二层肯定有排水口
There's gotta be sewer access in the sub-basement.
现在跟我一起还不算晚
You know, it's not too late to join me.
一起跑 我不会那么做的
To run? I'm not gonna do that.
随你便 老兄
You do you, man.
准备运行恶意软件脚本
Prepare to run your rootkit scripts.
三...二...
3...2...
一...
1...
执行
execute.
准备好迎接大日子了吗 朗尼
Ready for your big day, Lonnie?
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表