I've been asking my entire life.
你的电♥话♥救了我
Your call saved my life.
谢谢你
Thank you.
塞拉斯
Silas...
受伤的那个人♥质♥怎么样了
what condition is your wounded hostage in?
已经不错了
Better than he deserves.
我看到他流了很多血 塞拉斯
I see a lot of blood loss out here, Silas.
把他放出来好吗
Why don't you send him out?
我的钱呢
Where's my money?
我正在处理
I'm working on it,
可那么一大笔钱需要时间
but that amount of money takes time.
"已经不错了"
"Better than he deserves."
你刚才这话是什么意思
What did you mean by that?
你发明过什么吗
You ever invented anything?
你经历过发现新东西的那个时刻吗
You ever experience that moment of discovery?
那是个启示
It's a revelation.
你打伤的那个人呢
And the man you shot?
永远不会知道那是什么感受了
Will never know what that feels like.
但我知道
But I do.
我想出了一个不需要专利的主意
I've come up with an idea that doesn't need a patent.
会改变世界的想法
An idea that is going to change the world.
我觉得你干的事
I don't see anything world-altering
并没有改变世界 塞拉斯
about what you're doing, Silas.
你会明白的
Oh, you will do.
十九分钟后
In 19 minutes.
现在什么情况
What are we looking at?
我进入了专利局的
I've got access to the Patent Office's
服务器基础设备
server's infrastructure,
传输控制协议重试操纵发出了危险警报
and there is a major alert from the TCP retries counter,
意味着有人在上传数据
meaning someone is uploading data.
而且上传数量巨大
Like -- like, a ton of it.
为什么觉得是高德斯百利干的
Why do you think it's Gouldsberry?
能弄清上传了什么吗
Can you see what's being uploaded?
不行 但我可以看看要传多久
Uh, no, but I can -- I can see how long it's gonna take.
约十四分钟
Another 14 minutes --
与向纳瓦比探员索求赎金的时间一致
same timetable he gave Agent Navabi to get the money.
他如果公开出♥售♥自己的发明
Money he could've made 10 times over
赚的钱比这多十倍
by selling the invention he has on the open market.
所以赎金只是障眼法 为什么
So, the demand is a smokescreen. For what?
阿兰姆 如果图够多
Aram, if he had enough schematics,
可能要花这么久上传吗
could uploading them possibly take this long?
当然 但是如果他那么做了
Sure, maybe, but if he did that,
那就是少数人遭殃
then they'd become available...
多数人获利
to the many at the expense of the few.
他要公布专利
He's open-sourcing them.
-人♥质♥救援队准备好了吗 -好了
- Is HRT in place? - Yes.
现在行动吧
Send it in now.
那样的话人♥质♥会没命的
If I do that, hostages will die.
不这么做 就会危及国♥家♥安♥全♥
If you don't, national security will be compromised.
还不一定
We can't be sure of that.
哈罗德 他想在医学界 能源界
Harold, the ideas he has are revolutionary, right --
电脑和新武器领域
in medicine and in energy, and, for all you know,
引起大变革 你都清楚
in computers and next-gen weaponry.
你真的想把那些资源共享给
You really want to open-source that
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 中国 伊朗和朝鲜吗
to Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea?
我只想就这样再等十三分钟
What I want is to let this play out for another 13 minutes,
看能不能不流血就解决危机
see if it can be resolved without a bloodbath.
我可不愿冒这个风险
That's not a risk I'm willing to take.
下令进攻 不然我就下令了
Send in the breach order or I will.
我出♥售♥第一个发明时才23岁
I was 23 when I sold my first invention --
本来会万众瞩目
was gonna be a star.
收♥购♥的公♥司♥制定了计划
Company that bought it, they had a plan.
我们本来会拯救生命 改变世界
We were gonna save lives and change the world.
签约三周后
Three weeks after signing it over,
他们就结束了我的项目
they killed it,
因为所谓的底线搁置了我的想法
shelved my idea for the sake of their bottom line.
后来只要有人愿意听
After that, I'd tell anyone who cared to listen
我都会讲我的遭遇
what happened to me.
我警告他们
I warned them,
但他们不懂审查制度
but they didn't see the censorship.
他们只关心发薪日和钱
All they saw was the payday, the money.
小队都就位了吗
Teams in position?
警戒线都安排好了
Perimeters are set.
准备好了 就从南边进入
We enter from the south on your ready.
一开始人们的想法很纯粹
People start out with a pure idea.
后来就腐♥败♥了
It gets corrupted.
所以我才来这工作
So that's why I came to work here,
好接触到最前沿的技术
so I could be exposed to breakthrough technologies
以免落入贪婪的企业手中
and prevent them falling victim to corporate greed.
你觉得我想阻碍发明
You think I'm trying to suppress inventions?
恰好相反
I'm doing the exact opposite.
我的想法很伟大
That's my great idea.
我要解放科技
I'm gonna set them free.
我不能让你这么做 塞拉斯
I can't let you do that, Silas.
再过八分钟就结束了
In eight minutes, it'll be done.
你敢在那之前进来
You enter before that...
我就杀光人♥质♥
the hostages die.
下令吧 哈罗德
Call in the order, Harold,
否则倒计时结束你也就失业了
or that countdown represents what's left of your career.
我不能让我的人进去冒险
I'm not sending my men in guns blazing.
长官 我想我有别的办法了
Sir, I think I have another way.
灭火系统
Fire-suppression system?
是的 人工关闭 保险丝就会过载
Yes, if you manually set it off, the safety override
这样门就能自动打开
should automatically open the doors.
你应该能在火灾面板的
You should be able to access the system
公用设施模块操作系统
from a utility module in the fire panel.
好的 阿兰姆 怎么做
All right, Aram. Talk to me.
右下角应该有一个电路板
There should be a circuit board on the lower right corner.
阿兰姆 怎么回事
Aram, what the hell is going on?
稍等 我们正在想办法
Uh, yeah, hold on. W-We're working on it.
稍等 不到一分钟了
Hold on? We have less than a minute.
好的 我找到电路板了
All right, I found the circuit board.
-怎么做 -纳瓦比探员
- What do I do? - Agent Navabi.
我们会切断防火系统的电源
We're gonna kill the power to the fire system.
这样会启动防火措施
Doing so will release a fire-suppression agent.
那是惰性气体 对人体无害
It's an inert gas, so it's safe,
但你也许会遇到其他麻烦
but you might have a problem with --
阿兰姆
Aram!
绿灯下面一点
Uh, the plug with two red wires
插着两根红线的插头
just below the green blinking light,
拔掉 马上
pull that -- pull it now!
其他什么麻烦 阿兰姆
A problem with what, Aram?
视线问题
Visibility.
把枪放下
Drop it!
好的 不要直接拔优盘
Okay, don't pull out the flash drive.
要破坏整个压缩文件
To corrupt the entire zipped file,
直接点击转移文件窗口上的取消键
hit "Abort" on the data-transfer dialogue.
好的
Yes!
没有找到艾格尼斯
We didn't get Agnes.
我知道 我联♥系♥了雷斯勒
I know. I talked to Ressler.
我跟你说的这个
This, um, SVR report,
俄对外情报局的报告 我还没看完
when I talked to you earlier, I hadn't finished reading it.
找到关于艾格尼斯的消息了吗
Did you find something about Agnes?
没有
No.
那有什么区别
Then what difference does it make?
有关于你的
It's about you.
和你父亲
And your father.
这是什么
What's this?
这是份DNA报告
It's a DNA report.
他们来了
Here they are.
你们今天干得不错
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表