我不想把这些事都丢给你
I hate to leave you here with all this.
没事 我挺乐意的
No. I'm kind of looking forward to it.
我和艾格尼斯可以在我们的新家玩
Me and Agnes hanging out in our new place,
听听音乐 收拾东西什么的
listen to some tunes, unpack a few boxes.
或许我们还能吃点梨
Maybe even eat some strained pears.
-一切都好起来了 -是的
- Everything's coming together for us. - Yeah.
找回了艾格尼斯 我们也在一起
We've got Agnes back. We've got each other.
我又重新当上了探员
I'm an agent again.
是的 我们还离开了雷丁顿的安全屋
Yeah, we got out of Reddington's safe house.
再也不用有保镖看着了
No more bodyguards.
还有真正的窗户 能看到天空的窗户
We have windows that we can look out of and actually see the sky.
挺不错
Not bad.
这是新的开始
It's a new beginning.
但也放弃了很多
It's a lot to give up.
不
No.
相信我 不是的
Believe me, it's not.
看来某人醒了[想要跳舞]
Sounds like someone's ready to get her groove on.
我觉得老套路最管用了
You know, I think we're gonna go old school.
罗曼蒂克乐队
I'm thinkin'...The Romantics.
好吧 我吃醋了
Okay, now I'm jealous.
汤姆
Tom.
第163号♥
基恩探员 太厉害了
Agent Keen, that is so cool.
没想到你的手这么巧
I had no idea you were so artsy-craftsy.
是在我家门口发现的
I just found this outside my front door.
什么 礼物吗
What? Like a gift?
不 好像是警告 或是寻求帮助
No, like a warning -- or a cry for help.
好吓人
This is ghoulish.
快要淹死的女超人吗
A drowning superwoman?
那不是斗篷 是法官服
That's not a cape. That's a judge's robe.
联邦法官特丽莎·卡尔佩珀
Federal Judge Trisha Culpepper
今早在她的乡村俱乐部泳池溺亡了
drowned in her country club pool this morning.
俱乐部的保安看到她早晨八点左右进去的
The guard at the club saw her enter around 8 A.M.
半个小时后
And then, 30 minutes later,
警务中心接到一个工作人员报♥警♥说她淹死了
9-1-1 received a call from an employee saying she drowned.
有人知道了这件事后 做了这个模型
Someone made this diorama after learning about what happened
然后放到了你家门口吗
and put it on your doorstep?
不 保安八点看到的她
No, the guard saw her at 8 A.M.
我七点发现的这个 她死前一个小时
I found this around 7 A.M. -- an hour before she drowned.
或者是被留下这东西的人杀死的
Or was murdered by a killer who left this at your doorstep.
会不会是你以前在应急心理机动小组
Well, do you think it might be somebody from your days
遇到过的人
at the Mobile Psych Unit?
我已经联♥系♥了驻纽约的办事处
I already contacted the New York field office.
他们正在把文件发送给我
They're sending me my files now.
把这个送去实验室化验
Get this to the lab for processing.
或许能找到可追踪的线索或者指纹
Maybe we'll get trace evidence or a print.
雷斯勒 纳瓦比 去犯罪现场
Ressler, Navabi, get to the crime scene.
基恩探员 联♥系♥雷丁顿
Agent Keen, talk to Reddington.
看看他对这事有什么看法
See if he can shed some light on this.
所有东西都包括在内
Everything's included.
上个租客家具都没带走
The last tenant left the furnishings behind.
突然就消失了
Just disappeared.
我还是只喝香槟和白勃艮第葡萄酒好了
I'd have to stick to champagnes and white Burgundies.
在这么纯洁的地方万一撒了红酒
One spill of a red varietal and this heavenly sanctuary
就跟犯罪现场差不多了
would look like a crime scene.
白葡萄酒很好
White wines are good.
我就喝白葡萄酒
I drink white.
但我能做到吗
But would I be capable?
要是有人拿着罗曼尼康帝酒庄的酒来做客
Let's say somebody stops by with a Domaine de la Romanée-Conti,
而且还是78年的可怎么办
and it's a '78!
他就不能在厨房♥里喝吗
Couldn't he just drink it in the kitchen?
我刚发现了新大♥陆♥ 我能在厨房♥喝酒
I just had a revelation. I could drink it in the kitchen!
那我来起草文件
So I'll draw up the paperwork.
按月付 对吗 霍曼先生
Month to month, right, Mr. Homan?
谢谢你 帕梅拉
Thank you, Pamela.
我不想知道你是怎么做到的
I don't want to know how you did it
或者这是否说明我们国家的命运
or what it says about the fate of our country
掌控在你手里
that you were able to,
但我想谢谢你
but I wanna thank you for getting
让美国总统赦免了我
the President of the United States to pardon me.
我祖母经常说
As my grandmother used to say,
身处逆境更要广交朋友
it's good to have friends in low places.
邓比说你有个案子时 我还在想 真巧啊
When Dembe said you had a case, I thought, how quaint.
-其实不然 -你看了我给你发的照片
- It's not. - You looked at the photos I sent.
是的 卡尔佩珀做事无可挑剔
Yes. Judge Culpepper was above reproach,
说明有很多人会想让她死
which means many people would like her dead,
但是没人能和你扯上关系
but none I could connect to you in any way.
我看了我在应急心理机动小组
I've looked at every case file
任职期间的每一份案例档案
from my time at the Mobile Psych Unit,
没发现特别值得注意的嫌犯
and no suspect's an obvious match.
模型上有线索吗
Any leads off the diorama?
有部分指纹 但查无结果
A partial print, but inconclusive.
我会派一支小队一小时内赶到你的公♥寓♥外
I'll have a team outside your apartment within the hour.
不 没有这个必要
No, that's not necessary.
始作俑者不想伤害我
Whoever's doing this does not want to hurt me.
他们是想和我比比 看看我能不能抓到他们
They wanna match wits with me, see if I can catch them.
别掉以轻心
Do not take this lightly.
这是黑名单上的下一位人物
This is your next Blacklister.
但你甚至不知道那是谁
But you don't even know who this is.
他已经杀害了一名联邦法官
He's killed a federal judge,
说明他的目标是有头有脸的人物
which means he goes after high profile targets.
他在你门前留下线索
He left clues at your doorstep,
说明这对他来说是一场游戏
which means it's a game to him,
在你阻止他之前 他会一直玩下去
one he'll keep playing until you stop him.
你被下饵了 伊丽莎白
You're being baited, Elizabeth,
被一名知道你住处的凶手嘲讽
taunted by a killer who knows where you live.
得了吧 你觉得我唱得不好吗
Oh, come on. You don't think I can sing?
我看你对我笑了
I see you laughing at me.
站住 站住
Stop! Stop!
你好啊
Hi.
你在干什么呢 你好啊
Hi! What are you doin'? Hi!
来 来 来
Come here, come here, come here.
我知道 有我呢
I know. I got you.
有我呢
I got you.
我们翻阅了法官前后六个月
We've been going through the judge's docket.
经手的案件
Six months back, six months ahead.
一共有53个案子
There's a total of 53 cases.
看上去像是对于裁决结果的报复
Seems like revenge killing, retaliation for a ruling.
下一位受害者可能是证人 律师
The next one could be a witness, a lawyer.
先是溺毙 然后枪杀
First a drowning, then a shooting.
有什么模式 他不可能随机挑选被害人
What's the pattern? The victims can't be random.
那个钟塔
The clock tower.
我一直想着觉得很熟悉
I've been thinking about it. It's, uh, it's familiar.
然后我记起来了
And then I realized I remembered it
是马蒂森老师在七年级公民学课上说的
from Mr. Mathiesen's seventh grade civics class.
那门课上会教你认识华盛顿所有大楼...
We studied all the great D.C. buildings in that class --
阿兰姆 先说楼的事
Aram, the building.
我觉得是旧邮局钟楼
I think it's the old Post Office tower.
上面的表显示12:30
Well, this clock says 12:30.
如果是下午 那就有麻烦了
If that's P.M., we're in trouble.
通知警局 告诉他们我们有情报显示
Alert the MPD. Tell them we have actionable intel
即将发生一起谋杀案
that a homicide is about to be attempted.
好的 我带人去监控
Right, I'll mobilize surveillance.
我们会抓住这个人的
We're gonna take this guy down.
不会再让他接近你的公♥寓♥了
He's not getting anywhere near your place this time.
杰佛瑞 谢谢你前来
Geoffroy! Thank you for coming.
没想到会接到您的电♥话♥ 雷丁顿先生
I was surprised you called me, Mr. Reddington.
有什么能为您效劳的
What can I do for you?
给我讲讲钴吧
Tell me about cobalt.
每块手♥机♥电池至少需要3毫克钴
Every cellphone battery requires at least 3 grams of it.
手提电脑就更多了
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表