别想了 我不会的
Forget it. I-I won't do it.
你会的 而且我希望你态度恳切一点
Oh, you will. And I urge you to be convincing.
毕竟你是死是活 全看表现如何
After all, your life depends on it.
你的慈善事业遭人曝光
To enter the water strapped into that wheelchair,
是肮脏犯罪集团暗中运货的幌子
a last tragic act of a desperate man,
你身陷绝望 走投无路
his charity exposed as being part of an underground
绑在轮椅上滑入水中
shipping cartel for a notorious criminal.
没人会信的
Nobody's gonna believe this.
我觉得他们会信的
Oh, I think they will.
相信我 斯佩里医生
Trust me, Dr. Sperry,
不管你的声誉有多好
no matter how sterling your reputation,
人们总会相信...最糟糕的版本
people will believe... the most awful things.
好 好 好 好 好
All right, all right, all right! All right. All right.
很高兴我们达成一致
I'm glad we're on the same page.
开始吧
Let's get started.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
过去曾经慷慨资助
those of you who have been kind enough to support
斯佩里医学基金会的诸位
the Sperry Medical Foundation in the past with your contributions,
特别是那些勇敢无畏 经验丰富
and especially the brave and skilled physicians
无私志愿帮助我们的医生们
who have selflessly volunteered their services,
我欠你们一个真心的道歉和坦白
I owe you all a heartfelt apology and a confession.
几十年来
For decades,
我不仅接受了一位臭名昭著的罪犯
I have not only accepted millions of dollars
雷蒙德·雷丁顿捐助的几百万美元
from Raymond Reddington, a known criminal,
还违反了我们的初衷
but have deliberately subverted our stated mission
利用我们能前往各国之便...
using our access to various host-nations --
救命 救命
Oh! Help! Help!
联调局 举起手来...
FBI! Hands! Let me see --
你为谁工作
Who were you working for?
雇你追杀
Who contracted you to go after
雷丁顿手下的是谁
the people working for Reddington?
你们应该感谢我
You should be thanking me.
-为什么 -追踪他 伤害他
- For what? - For targeting him, hurting him.
是谁
The name.
难道我搞错了
Unless I'm mistaken,
雷丁顿在你们的头号♥通缉犯名单上
Reddington is on your most-wanted list.
要抓他 我们就得从他身边的人下手
And to get him, we need to get the people close to him.
你的雇主知道那些人是谁
The person who hired you knows who those people are.
听着 你想伤雷丁顿 我们想抓他
See, you wanna hurt Reddington. We wanna capture him.
看上去我们目标一致
It seems like we both want the same things.
我向你保障 不一致
I can assure you, we do not.
你面临终身监禁
Well, you're looking at life in prison,
所以如果你帮我们 我们也礼尚往来
so maybe you help us and we'll help you.
我当然能帮你们
Oh, I can help you.
但我绝不会那么做
But I'm never gonna do that.
知道贾斯汀没事 我松了一口气
I was relieved to hear about Justin.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
斯通的指控有根据吗
Is there any truth to Stone's allegations?
仅限于我向他的基金会
Only in so far as I've made
提供了大量匿名捐赠
substantial anonymous contributions to his foundation.
但并没有任何 附带条件
But there have never been any...strings attached.
我认为贾斯汀是个圣人
I consider Justin to be a saint.
起码是这世界上最接近圣人的人
Or as close to a saint as one can be in this world.
你认识他
You know him?
十年前我在西非与他结识
I met him a decade ago in West Africa.
世卫组织和加蓬共和国卫生局
The WHO and the Gabonese Ministry of Health
通报奥果韦伊温多省
had declared a hemorrhagic fever outbreak
爆发了出血热
in the Ogooué-Ivindo Province.
我恰巧在当地运输
I happened to be in the area transporting...
一些材料去刚果边境
materials to the Congolese border
破箱和锈桶搭建的临时路障
when we ran into an improvised roadblock
把我们拦住了
of broken crates and rusty barrels.
我叫手下把路清开
And I ordered my men to clear the road,
这个年轻的瘦小子出现了
when out steps this young, skinny kid,
才刚刚从哈佛医学院毕业
fresh out of Harvard Medical School.
当时贾斯汀还能运用四肢
Justin hadn't yet lost the use of his limbs.
不过 即便是那时候
Although, even then,
他已出现肌萎缩侧索硬化症的早期征兆了
he was showing early signs of the ALS
这病最终剥夺了他的行动能力
that would eventually claim his mobility.
但他无所畏惧 像头雄狮
But he was fearless. A lion.
他要求征用我们的车队
He demanded to commandeer our convoy
好把难民送去伊卡塔
in order to transport refugees to Ekata.
他没有武装
He was unarmed.
而我有一支安保队伍
I had a security detail of a dozen
全是在国际战场身经百战的雇佣兵
international battle-hardened mercenaries.
你怎么办
What did you do?
看他有那么强烈的...意志
In the face of that kind of...will,
我重新装了货物 顺了他的意
I re-organized my cargo and complied with his demands.
伊莎贝拉·斯通那有新进展吗
What progress have you made with Isabella Stone?
没有 她不合作
None. She won't cooperate.
如果她是受雇找你的麻烦
If someone hired her to come after you,
她不会肯说是谁的
she won't say who.
真♥相♥会水落石出的 向来如此
The truth will out. It always does.
-这是什么 -给艾格尼斯的礼物
- What is this? - For Agnes.
真漂亮
Oh, it's beautiful.
你会发现和她在一起的时间过得飞快
You'll find your time with her goes by too quickly.
所以布谷鸟钟很棒
That's why cuckoo clocks are perfect.
我不在乎几点
I don't really care what time it is.
我只想听听小鸟的歌♥声
I just want to hear the birds sing.
你弟弟如何
Your brother?
他没事
He's fine.
但是他也有可能有事
But he might not have been.
我本该陪在他身边
I should've been there.
你当时在执行任务
You were working.
无论雷丁顿牵涉与否
Whether Reddington is involved or not,
这都是你的工作
it's your job.
他是我弟弟
He's my brother.
我本该陪在他身边
I should've been there.
我走进他房♥间时 里面有微弱的灯光
When I went into his room, there was a little light on.
那种夜灯 足以照亮房♥间
Like a night-light. Enough to get around.
当时你手里拿着刀吗
And you had a knife at that time?
是的
Yeah.
当我进屋经过厨房♥时
When I came in through the kitchen,
那里有个刀架
there was a thing there, holds knives,
就在烤箱旁边
by the oven.
我就拿了一把
I grabbed one.
你把刀放进口袋里了吗
And did you put the knife in your pocket?
是的 不需要
Yeah. Didn't need it.
我走近他的时候 他在睡觉
When I walked up to him, he was sleeping there.
像个洋娃娃
Like a doll or something.
宝贝
Hey, babe.
我在想你♥爸♥爸的事
You know, I was thinking about your dad,
你说得对
and you're right.
我们该随它去
We should just let it lie.
我认为我们没有理由
I don't think that there's any reason for us
去调查你的过去
to look into your past.
说到这件事
Yeah, about that.
亲爱的 这些是警方的报告
Honey, these are police reports.
和你♥爸♥爸有什么关系
What do those have to do with your dad?
和他没关系 和我有关系
They don't. They're about me.
那是谁
Who's that?
是理查德·盖姆
That's Richard Game.
谋杀我的人
The man who murdered me.
当我把他抱起来时 他...
When I picked him up, he sorta...
看了我一会儿
looked at me a minute.
好像他认识我一样
Like maybe he knew me.
然后他开始拳打脚踢
Then he started slapping, or hitting.
所以我用手捂住他的嘴
So I put my hand over his mouth.
我想他是想反抗
Guess he was trying to fight.
伊莎贝拉 我们要好好谈谈
Isabella, we have to much to talk about.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表