你很生气 我能理解
You're angry, and I accept that.
汤姆最好没事
Tom better not be dead.
你终究会理解的 我这么做是为了
In time, you'll understand I did this
让我们一家人在一起
to hold my family together.
他最好是没事
He better not be dead.
那个检测结果 雷丁顿造假了
The test -- Reddington falsified it.
他会不择手段把我们分开
He'll do anything to keep us apart.
我们马上到接应点了
We're approaching the switch site.
医疗队已经准备就绪
Medical teams are prepped and waiting.
汤姆·基恩 确保不要伤到他
Tom Keen, make sure he's not hurt.
-我不会给你血的 -你会帮我的 玛莎
- I'm not giving you my blood. - You will help me, Masha,
不管你愿不愿意
one way or another.
莫伊塔巴尔探员
Agent Mojtabai.
阿兰姆 我在跟着莉斯
Aram! I'm following Liz.
她在辆救护车上 正朝北往布里斯托方向开
She's in an ambulance heading north on Bristoll.
等等
Hang on!
-阿兰姆 救护车 -我正在追踪
- Aram, the ambulance. - I'm tracking it now.
雷斯勒探员和纳瓦比正从西边包抄过去
Agents Ressler and Navabi are closing in from the west.
我给你导航
I'm vectoring you in.
怎么慢下来了
Why are we slowing?
不能停下来 你们得去接头车那里
You can't stop. You need to get to the switch car.
抓紧
Hold on.
大家都下车
Everybody out!
快走
Let's go!
让开
Out!
赶紧闪开
Get out of the way!
躲下面感觉怎样
How's it going under there?
我的老板命令我别杀你
My boss ordered me not to kill you,
但他可没说不让我毁了这漂亮脸蛋
but he didn't say anything about messing up that pretty face.
好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay.
你欠我的
You owe me.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
留不住你
Can't keep you.
杀不了你
Can't kill you.
我本来想放了你 希望你别告诉其他人
I was gonna cut you loose and pray you don't tell anybody
我在这里
I'm up here.
你本可以把我丢在林子里
You could've left me in the woods.
不 我做不出来
No, I couldn't do that.
警♥察♥在1.6公里外的桥下发现了遗弃的轿车
Police found the sedan abandoned under a bridge about a mile away.
这是什么地方
Where is this place?
那座桥选得很机智
That bridge was well chosen.
没有监控录像 完全是个盲区
No surveillance cameras, a complete dead zone.
你在那藏了辆接应的车
You had a switch vehicle stashed there.
你本来该在车里的
You were supposed to be in it.
告诉我们车型和车牌号♥
We need a make and tag number.
他们打算去哪
Where were they headed?
法律允许囚犯接受医疗护理
Prisoners are legally guaranteed medical care.
而我受了枪伤
And... I've been shot.
-医务人员给你治疗了 -我要医生
- You were treated by paramedics. - I need a doctor.
你们这是故意不管我的伤口
You are showing deliberate indifference to my injuries,
这是违法的
and that is against the law.
所以子弹打到这里了
So...this where the bullet went in?
根本就没这栋大楼
This building doesn't exist.
就是说你现在和之前都没来过这
That means you're not here and you never were.
亚历山大·柯克在哪
Where is Alexander Kirk?
他们在桥下安排了车接应
They had a van waiting under the bridge.
银色箱式货车
A silver panel van.
离安全屋只有十分钟路程
The safe house was 10 minutes away,
但他们就怕我被这样逼供所以没告诉我地点
but they hadn't told me where in case of something like this.
我才不信 你在撒谎
I don't believe you. You're lying.
-我没有 -告诉我
- I'm not! - Tell me.
我不知道地点在哪
I don't... know...where.
基恩被一辆银色箱式货车从交货点带走了
Keen was taken from the drop site in a silver panel van.
离安全屋不到十分钟路程
Safe house is less than 10 minutes away.
联♥系♥蒙哥马利县警♥察♥
Contact Montgomery County Police.
让他们调出现场和周围所有监控录像
Tell them to pull all surveillance from in and around that area --
包括当地商家和交通录像
local businesses, traffic cams.
我开始搜查该地区与柯克或者
I'll start a search for properties in the area
他的空壳公♥司♥有关的所有产业
associated with Kirk or his shell companies.
挨家挨户问 问问街边商贩
Knock on doors, interview street vendors.
问问所有可能见过那货车的人
Talk to anyone who might've seen that van.
一定要找到基恩探员
Let's find Agent Keen.
-我跟雷斯勒谈过了 -一字不漏地告诉我
- I talked to Ressler. - Tell me everything.
他们可能找到她被关押的地方了
They think they've nailed a location where she's being held,
在银泉的某个地方
somewhere in Silver Spring.
-我想我有发现了 -喂 还在听吗
- I think I found something. - Hey. Hello, did you hear me?
我得找到她 我要你帮忙
I need to find her, and I need your help.
不 找她是联调局的事
No. The FBI needs to find her.
我们该关心找到伊丽莎白后怎么保她的命
We need to focus on keeping Elizabeth alive once they do.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我了解更多情况之后会打这个号♥码联♥系♥你
I'll call you on this number when I know more.
我找到零号♥病人了
I found patient zero.
通知巴兹 让他立刻带雷夫勒医生过来
Call Baz. Tell him to get Dr. Reifler here right away.
继续
Go on.
雷丁顿先生
Mr. Reddington,
我还差一点就能获得能救人无数的
I was on the verge of patenting cutting-edge research
前沿研究的专利权了
that would've saved countless lives.
我必须重树作为医生的信誉
I had to restore my credentials as a doctor,
都因为你 我又一次失信了
and thanks to you, I've lost it all again.
告诉我零号♥病人的名字
Patient zero. I need a name.
我要你资助我的研究 我要找回我的未来
I want you to bankroll my work. I want my future back.
我的研究是非法的 并非有违道德
My research is illegal, not immoral.
我很乐意指出此间的区别
A distinction I'm comfortable drawing.
但连我都觉得整个人类实验
But human experimentation in the hull of a ship
有点太残忍♥了
is a bit too draconian even for me.
我要你保证你不会杀了她
I need your word that you will not kill her.
她叫什么
Her name.
白细胞抗原蛋白不匹配
The HLA proteins aren't a match.
不符合条件
We're not meeting the criteria.
你个骗子
You're a liar.
我审查了三次结果
I've reviewed the results three times.
他给了你多少钱
How much did he pay you?
他给了你多少钱
How much did he pay you?
先生 求你了
Sir, please.
真的不匹配
It -- it's not a match.
你看着我的眼睛告诉我
You look into my eyes and you tell me
伊丽莎白·基恩不是我女儿
Elizabeth Keen is not my daughter.
她不是
She's not.
雷夫勒医生 我不知道你感觉如何
Dr. Reifler, I don't know about you,
但我从未有如此强的似曾相识感
but I'm experiencing the strongest sense of déjà vu.
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
我已经把我知道的柯克的一切全告诉你了
I've told you everything I know about Kirk,
还和你的蠢蛋们被锁在这汗臭弥漫的旅馆房♥间
and I have been locked in a sweaty motel room
-好几个星期了 -蠢蛋
- with your goons for weeks. - Goons.
这么说不公平
That -- that's not fair.
卡尔顿是有点蠢
Well, Carlton is a bit goonish,
但马修其实很有学问
but Matthew is actually quite erudite
他还是世界级的国际象棋棋手
and a world-class chess player to boot.
不管怎样 我想给你介绍一个人
In any case, there's someone I'd like to introduce you to.
艾德里安·肖医生
Dr. Adrian Shaw,
这是塞巴斯蒂安·雷夫勒医生
meet Dr. Sebastian Reifler.
雷夫勒医生是血液学家
Dr. Reifler is a hematologist.
肖医生是一位科研员 她曾诊治一位
Dr. Shaw is a research scientist who worked with a patient
你也诊治过的病人 露西尔·伯克斯
you also treated, Lucille Bockes.
露西尔·伯克斯已经死了
Lucille Bockes is dead.
其实她没有死
Actually, she's not.
不可能 我四年前把她送到了临终关怀中心
No, I-I put her into hospice care over four years ago.
我不会在此不懂装懂
I won't pretend to understand how it all works,
但必须承认 肖医生真像个巫师
but I must say, Dr. Shaw really is something of a wizard.
我的治疗对露西尔起了作用
Lucille responded to my treatment
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表