我一直都看得开
I've always been fine with that.
但最近我甚至能嗅到死亡的气息
But lately, I can smell it in the air around me.
就好像死神
Like death is...
懒散地从房♥间各个角落朝我靠近
slouching towards me from the corners of the room.
我也不确定此刻死神是不是等着我
And I cannot tell if it is here for me.
像是往事的回响
Just an echo of the past.
我倒宁愿是你
I wish it had been you.
那就简单多了
Would've been so much easier.
加注 三张红
Raise. Three red.
给霍尔库姆先生送牡蛎
Uh, oyster delivery for Mr. Holcombe.
早该送到了 晚了一小时
About time. You're an hour late.
还有两分钟
We're two minutes out.
防化小组多久能赶到现场
How soon until Hazmat is on site?
十分钟
10 minutes.
加注 三张红
Raise. Three red,
三张黑 三张红
three black, three red.
联调局 我们有理由相信
FBI. We have reason to believe that
你的场地正受到生物袭击的威胁
your compound is under threat of biological attack.
你们得立刻开始撤离
We need you to start evacuating immediately.
莎马 什么情况
Samar, what do you got?
没看到马利克 我进去了
There's no sign of Malik. I'm going in.
趴下 趴下 闪开
On the ground. Get on the ground! Move!
站住 娜塔莉 站住
Stop, Natalie! Stop!
趴下
Get on the ground!
别动 今天不该再有人丧命
Don't move. No one else has to die today.
-马利克 -马上跟我们走
- Malik! - You need to come with us now.
要阻止我 就杀了我吧
If you wanna stop me, you're gonna have to kill me.
别逼我动手
Please don't make me do that.
我不能再被关起来了
I can't be locked up again.
已抓获嫌犯
Suspect's in custody.
没看到马利克
There's no sign of Malik.
阿兰姆 通知当地警♥察♥在出城道路口
Aram, check that local PD has shut down the roads
-十六公里处设置关卡 -这就去
- 10 miles in every direction. - On it.
我们之前派出的防化小组
And that Hazmat team we sent earlier,
他们应该很快就到
they should be there any minute.
不对 防化小组已经把她接走了
No, Hazmat's already transported her.
-你在说什么 -防化小组
- What are you talking about? - The Hazmat team.
防化小组已经上路了
The Hazmat team is already en route.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们费了好大劲才找到你
We have gone through quite a lot of trouble to find you,
小姐
young lady.
你是我们的投资中最有价值的那一个
You're the most valuable asset in our portfolio.
幸好 联调局好心帮了忙
Fortunately, the FBI was kind enough to lend an assist
让我们直接找到了你
and lead us straight to you.
我不会回去的
I won't go back there.
阿兰姆
Aram.
好 马上 马上
Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay.
马上好 卫星马上就位
Come on now. All right, uh, satellite's coming around now.
他们在霍利诺尔大道上向东南方向行驶
Okay, they're heading southeast on Holly Knoll Drive.
过四十六英里标 大约180米
They're about 200 yards past mile marker 46.
真奇怪
Okay, weird.
有另一辆车在试图把他们撞下公路
There's another vehicle trying to push them off the road.
现在这两辆车都不在公路上了
Uh, okay, now both vehicles are off the roadway.
他们在四十五英里标前方约四百米
They're about 1/4 mile before marker 45.
我以为失去你了
I thought I lost you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好
Yes.
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
往树林走 有一辆车
We'll go in the woods. We'll find a car.
不许动
Don't move!
娜塔莉
Natalie.
-天啊 -别
- Oh, God. - Don't!
救命啊
We need help!
对不起
I'm sorry.
-真对不起 我错了 -不
- I'm so sorry. I was wrong. - No.
我错得太离谱了
I was so wrong.
不 不
No. No.
我就不该让你
I never should've made you...
为了和你在一起 我什么都愿意
I would've done anything to be with you.
我握住你的手
Oh, I take your hand in mine.
真柔软
So soft.
我把你拉近
And I pull you close.
感受你的呼吸拂过我的皮肤
I feel your breath against my skin.
我吻你
And I kiss you.
我们俩
The two of us...
永不分离
Forever.
给她点时间
Give her a minute.
我记得他们关我那房♥间里的一砖一瓦
I can describe every tile in the room they kept me in.
十三年来 我就只是个医学奇观
For 13 years, I was just a medical curiosity.
之后马利克出现了
But then, there was Malik.
只有他把我当成有血有肉的人
He was the only one who really saw me,
不是研究对象
not the subject,
而是
but...
我娜塔莉 这个人
me, Natalie.
什么原因促使你们离开
What made you leave?
一开始 我们以为这个研究
At first, we thought the research they were doing
是我们在一起的最好办法
was our best chance at being together.
但当马利克知道了白厅在干什么
But when Malik learned what Whitehall was doing --
-白厅 -霍桑科技的武器实验室
- Whitehall? - Hawthorne's weapons lab.
他们无意治愈我
They weren't trying to cure me.
而是利用我
They were using me,
利用我的细胞
my cells,
来研发生物武器
to develop a biological weapon.
你们为什么不去找当局求救
So why didn't you go to the authorities?
霍桑和政♥府♥有合同
Hawthorne had contracts with the government.
我们不知道该信任谁
We didn't know who we could trust.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们
We...
我们真的很抱歉害死了他们
We're really sorry for all those people.
我知道
I know.
那是我见到的最浪漫的事
It was one of the most romantic things I've ever seen.
他死在她的怀里
He died in her arms.
好像一集
It was like an episode of...
我不记得 某个剧
I don't know. Some show.
而重点是 这让我有点自怜
But the point is, it made me feel a little sorry for myself,
因为我身边没有那样的人
that I didn't have someone like that.
怎么 死在你怀里吗
What, to die in your arms?
然后我开始想加薪的事
And then I started thinking about my raise.
16%
16%.
这数字挺怪
That's an odd number.
然后我想到那正是
And then I thought it's exactly half of the difference
我和你薪水差的一半
between what you and I make.
我去找了会计部们的女士
I went down to the ladies in accounting,
她们没找库珀
and they never talked to Cooper.
是你
You did.
你把那32%的一半分给了我
You gave me half of your 32%.
我们就能拿一样的工资
Now we get paid equally.
我不想要你的钱
I don't want your money.
为什么不 你是对的
Why not? You were right.
我们同工 理应同酬
We do the same thing.
不 我们没有
No, we don't.
我知道 你的工作更危险
I-I know. You put your life on the line.
你所做的
What you do...
我确信你该拿更多
No, I'm sure you deserve more.
只是我有学生贷款
It's just I have this -- this student loan
和线上棋牌债务
and this online poker debt...
你做的这些 没有别人会为我而做
What you did, no one else would do for me.
我愿为你做任何事
I'd do anything for you.
我知道
I know.
因此我也没理由再自怜
Which is why I have no reason to feel sorry for myself.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表