That train --
你是说就这么消失了
you're telling me it just disappeared?
汤姆 如果你听得到 说话啊
Tom, Tom! If you can hear us, say something.
汤姆
Tom?
辛格尔顿货运站 272英里路标
Singleton Freight Station, mile marker 272.
你说的就是这个地方 我们到了
That's where you said and we're here,
但是 没有车开过来
but, look, nothing's come through.
不可能
That's not possible.
那里只有一条铁路
There's only one rail line in the area.
火车时速至少有6♥4♥千米
The train was going at least 40.
应该两分钟前刚从你们眼前经过
It should've passed you two minutes ago.
没有
No, it didn't.
人♥质♥救援小组打电♥话♥来
That was HRT on the line.
他们正从匡蒂科
They're sending a Blackhawk
派黑鹰协助救援小组行动
with HRT operatives out of Quantico.
他们能跳到火车顶上
They can jump down onto the roof of the train.
要是我们不知道火车在哪里 那也没用
That won't do us much good if we don't know where it is.
阿兰姆 我要知道火车最后
Aram, I want the exact coordinates
已知地点的具体坐标
of its last known location.
这里 长官
Right here, Sir.
发给雷斯勒探员和纳瓦比探员
Send it to Agents Ressler and Navabi.
火车不会就这么凭空消失
That train didn't just vanish into thin air.
去那里看看 查清楚怎么回事
Get out there and figure out what's going on.
阿兰姆 如果你听得到 火车要停了
Aram, if you can hear me, the train's coming to a stop.
我会尽量告诉你新的坐标点
I'll try to get you new coordinates if I can.
埃克维尔特 该走了
Eckervelt, it's time to go.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
清空场地 十分钟后行动
Clear the area. 10 minutes, then we roll.
麦格拉斯先生
Mr. McGrath,
大任务就算完成了
this concludes our broadcast day.
我说什么来着 豪贝克
What'd I tell you, Halbeck?
让瘦小子们去出谋划策
Leave the strategy to the scrawny kids.
告诉文森特二十分钟后洛基酒吧见
Tell Vincent I'll meet him at the Lodge in 20.
和你合作很愉快 先生
Nice working with you, sir.
自大的混♥蛋♥
Patronizing son of a bitch.
阿兰姆 你确定这些坐标无误吗
Aram, are you sure about those coordinates?
是的 怎么了
I think so. Why?
因为我正站在
Because I'm standing at the point
火车消失的地方...
where the train went missing, and...
你说这片区域只有一条铁路
you said there was only one track in this area.
没错
Yeah, that's true.
为什么我眼前还有一条
Then why am I looking at another one?
有一条往西的岔路
Some kind of a split-off line going west.
-西 -不会的
- West? - No.
看材质应该是最近建成的
By the looks of this material, it's been put in recently.
等等 豪贝克和麦格拉斯
Wait. Halbeck and McGrath
建了另外一条铁路
built a second rail line?
-通往哪里 -这就去查清楚
- Going where? - We're about to find out.
我觉得我们找到火车了
I think we found our train.
在哪里
Where?
岔口往前走180米
About 200 yards from the split-off.
第二条铁路通往某个停机库
The second set of tracks leads to some kind of hangar.
三周前的卫星地图上看不出来
Okay, satellite mapping in the area done three weeks ago
这里有什么停机库和岔路口
doesn't show a hangar or a split-off.
也许是没有 但我们的确看到了
Maybe not, but we're looking at both of them.
他们肯定在卸载疾控中心的箱子
They must be unloading the CDC containers.
-我们去看看 -不行
- We'll take a look. - Negative.
你们哪儿也不准去 按兵不动
You two aren't going anywhere. Sit tight.
好了 没问题了 行动
That's it. We're clear. Let's roll.
确定是这个吗
You sure you got the right one?
十七号♥样本 我们说好了的
Sample #17. That was our deal.
其余都是我的
The rest is mine.
开什么玩笑
Got to be kidding me.
乔汉 那家伙要去那里
Johan, where the hell was that guy going?
拿箱子的那个
The guy with the case.
别说你把最好的样本都卖♥♥了
Please do not tell me that you parted with the best samples.
就一个
Just one.
别紧张 我跟你说过我有个搭档
Take it easy. I told you I had a partner.
我现在是你的搭档 乔汉
I'm your partner now, Johan,
我跟那些有兴趣的买♥♥家
and I've been out promising prospective buyers
承诺的可是整套A级生化武器
the full complement of Class A weaponry.
你知道那样本里有什么吗
Do you have any idea what was in that sample?
抱歉 雷蒙德 我没什么好说的
Sorry, Raymond. I don't know what to tell you.
我必须和那个所谓的搭档谈谈
Well, I insist on speaking with this so-called partner.
至少让我试试把它买♥♥回来
At least let me try to buy it back.
随你便 是迈尔斯·麦克格拉斯
Be my guest. Miles McGrath.
他手下去洛奇酒吧见他了
His man went to meet him at the Lodge. It's a bar.
找到他 跟他聊聊
Find him, talk to him.
随便 希望你把那混♥蛋♥毙了
Hell, I hope you shoot the bastard.
长官 人♥质♥救援队就位 正在进入
Sir, HRT is on site. They're moving in now.
放下武器
Drop your weapons!
放下
Drop it!
-雷丁顿呢 -他走了
- Reddington? - He's gone.
联调局该由豪贝克操心
The Feds are Halbeck's problem.
我只关心我们有没有按进度行事
All that matters to me is that we are right on schedule.
先生们 介意我加入吗
Gentlemen, mind if I join you?
介意
Yeah. We do.
我是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
Raymond Reddington.
犯罪世界的管♥理♥员♥
Concierge of Crime?
戴帽子的男人
Man In The Hat?
冷战时期的间谍
The Spy Who Stayed Out in the Cold?
最后一个没听过 没读过勒卡雷的小说
Haven't heard that last one. Never read the Le Carrré novel.
邓比 我们得看看
Dembe, we should see
能不能找盘有声书的磁带放车里听听
if we can get the audiobook on cassette for the car.
现在 谈谈样本的事吧
Now, about that sample...
去你的 我不
Screw you. I'll --
你说什么
You were saying?
告诉我到底发生了什么
Tell me what the hell's going on.
别激动
Take it easy.
所以你的的通讯设备那么巧
So your comms just conveniently go dark
在火车从雷达上消失时失效了吗
the moment that train goes off our radar?
是地方有问题 伙计 四处看看
It's this place, man. Look around.
他们一定在这设置了
They got to be running
某种广谱信♥号♥♥干♥扰♥器♥
some kind of broad-spectrum signal jamming.
雷丁顿在哪
Where's Reddington?
我都不知道他会来
I had no idea he'd be here.
听着 他们打开了其中一个集装箱
Listen to me -- they opened one of the containers.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他们拿走了一个样本
They took out one of the samples,
然后给了麦克格拉斯的手下
and they gave it to one of McGrath's men.
你这的样本不全
You don't have everything.
哪个样本
What sample?
我不知道
I don't know.
但现在 在送去给麦克格拉斯的路上
But right now, it's on its way to McGrath
一个叫洛奇酒吧的地方
at some place called the Lodge.
雷丁顿和邓比去追了
Reddington and Dembe went after it.
上车
Get in.
我不知道他在哪
I don't know where he is.
我本该打电♥话♥安排递送
I'm supposed to call to arrange delivery.
柯克先生
Mr. Kirk.
东西拿到了
I have it.
是的
Yeah.
好
Fine.
我现在就把它送去
I'll have it sent right away.
丹恩酒馆外的长凳
Bench outside Dan's Tavern.
在塞奇威克 半小时后
Bar on Sedgwick. Half-hour.
谢谢合作 麦克格拉斯先生
Thank you for your cooperation, Mr. McGrath.
不过是计算我有多大机会
Just calculating my odds.
我估计自己逃离这地方的唯一可行办法
I'd say my only chance of leaving this room
就是给你你要的
is by giving you exactly what you want.
你是个很好的战略家 迈尔斯
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表