which is why I'll need to see all of the various passenger manifests
所有旅客的名单
leaving from Wien Mitte.
我不能那么做
I can't do that.
你们的火车上多久没发生过劫案了
How long has it been since your rail line has had a robbery?
什么
What?
劫案 抢劫 就像西部片那样
A robbery, a stickup, like the Old West.
先生 您在说什么
Sir, what are you talking about?
我在说我的助手和我
I'm talking about making you stop this train
抢劫乘客的钱和珠宝的时候
while my associate and I rob your passengers
而你只能火车停下
of their money and jewelry.
我得承认 我一直都被这个念头吸引
I must admit, I've always been somewhat seduced by the idea.
比尔·曼纳 老灰狐狸
Bill Miner, the old gray fox.
布奇·卡西迪
Butch Cassidy.
但直到现在我才打算付诸实际
But I've never really felt the itch until now.
所以 要么你该去哪儿去哪儿
So you're gonna walk back to wherever it is you walk to
把乘客名单拿来
and get the manifests,
要么我让火车停下 抢走你的钱
or I'm gonna stop this train, take your money,
给这条路线制♥造♥一个最可怕的公♥关♥灾难
and give this rail line the most ridiculous PR disaster
堪比牛顿男孩抢劫郎道特邮车事件
since the Newton Boys robbed that mail train in Rondout.
我什么都不会说 不会 我发誓
I won't say anything. I won't. I won't. I swear.
求你了 我还有个儿子
Please, I have a son.
我不在乎设备
I don't care about the equipment.
你留着 你留着吧
Keep it. Just keep it.
都装好了
It's all packed up.
我知道你做什么 你的工作真了不起
I know what you do, your work. It's really incredible.
如果你跟我说 我也会把自己的设备给你
If you had asked me, I would've given you my equipment.
我多希望有那机会
I wish I could have taken that chance.
真的
I really do.
求求你 我求你了
Please, I'm begging you.
奥查德医生 塞尔玛
Dr. Orchard? Selma?
没事的 你会好起来的
It's okay. You're gonna be okay.
-没事的 -他溜了
- It's okay. - He's gone.
我是联调局的伊丽莎白·基恩探员
This is Agent Elizabeth Keen with the FBI.
我需要医疗队 紧急等级三♥级♥
I need a medical team. Priority three.
有三个男人 开始我没看见尸体
There were three men. I didn't see a body, at first.
只有个毯子或卷起来的毡子
Just a...A rug or a rolled up tarp.
但当他们把它放进货车后面时
But when they put it in the back of the van, it...
没关系 慢慢说
It's okay. Take your time.
毯子展开 我看见一只脚
It unrolled, and I saw a foot.
我需要请您跟我去华盛顿
All right, I'm gonna need you to come to D.C.
-做口供 -不 我不能去
- with me to make a statement. - No, I can't.
不
No!
这是维也纳车站管♥理♥员♥发给我的
Dispatch routed me through to the Vienna station agent.
这是今日乘车的所有付费旅客名单
This is a list of all the paid passengers who boarded today.
这里 苏珊·史丹利
Here. Susan Stahley.
她不在早班车上
She wasn't on the early morning train.
是这趟车 在卧铺位
That's this train, one of our sleepers.
B-12 往后走四个车厢
B-12, four cars back.
那女人 刚有个女人
The woman -- there was a woman.
对 她上一站下车了
Yes, she got off at the last stop.
你是雷蒙德吧 她说你可能会来
You must be Raymond. She said you might come.
让我把这个给你
Said to give you this.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 雷蒙德
Hello, Raymond.
你不能再让我这样瞎找了 凯特
You can't keep up this wild goose chase, Kate.
我会找到你的
I'm gonna find you.
帮你省点力吧 我正前往卢塞恩
I'll save you the trouble. I'm heading to Lucerne.
我们要坐飞机 打电♥话♥给爱德华
We're gonna need the jet. Call Edward.
告诉他我们下站下车
Tell him we're getting off at the next station.
你记得卢塞恩有什么对吧
You remember what's in Lucerne, don't you?
-凯特 -很抱歉 雷蒙德
- Kate. - I'm so sorry, Raymond.
我不能讲电♥话♥了 我的车来了
I can't talk now. My car just arrived.
到那儿了我打给你
I'll call you when I get there.
我说了塞尔玛·奥查德
You heard me Selma Orchard.
卡普兰派克利罗夫去找奥查德
Kaplan sent Krilov to Orchard?
-我不喜欢其间的联♥系♥ -同我的联♥系♥
- I don't like the connection. - To me?
你现在认为这与我的记忆相关了
Now you do think this is about my memory?
不知道
I don't know.
不久前 我绝对不会想到
Not long ago, the idea that Kate would hurt you
凯特会通过伤害你来接近我
as a way to get to me was unthinkable.
但我现在追踪的凯特已经让人不敢认了
But the Kate I'm after now is difficult to recognize.
那些尸体 朱利安·盖尔在查的那些
The bodies, the ones Julian Gale is investigating,
我需要名字
I need the list.
-名字 -联调局的法医
- The list? - The FBI's forensic experts
正试图确认身份
are trying to identify the remains.
我需要已确认的名单
I need a list of the ones who've been identified so far.
你尽快把它发给邓比
Quickly as you can and send it to Dembe.
他为什么这么做
Why did he do this?
有人雇了克利罗夫去修改某人的记忆
Krilov was hired to adjust someone's memory.
我们查抄了他的实验室
We confiscated his lab.
所以他偷了你的
So he stole yours.
你的记忆 大火当晚
But your memory, the night of the fire.
二十五年前他从我这偷走
He stole it from me 25 years ago.
所以我们需要你把它找回来
That's why we needed you to get it back.
是为了那个晚上吗
Is this about that night?
除非找到他不然无法得知
We won't know until we find him.
-知道他去哪了吗 -不知道
- Do you have any idea where he went? - No.
但我的设备也许能知道
But my equipment might.
奥查德医生没说错
Dr. Orchard was right.
-她的设备能找到克利罗夫 -怎么找
- Her equipment may help us find Krilov. - How?
他偷走的脑电图机器是最顶尖的技术
The EEG machine he stole from her is state-of-the-art.
被设计为能从主服务器接收更新
It's designed to receive updates from a main server.
所以也是无线网络的一部分
So it's part of a wireless network.
只要克利洛夫他开启机器
Which we can use to locate the machine,
我们就可以锁定机器和他的位置
and Krilov, once he turns it on.
你拿到朱利安·盖尔已经确认了的人员名单了吗
Were you able to get a list of names Julian Gale ID'd?
库珀先生拿到了
Yeah, Mr. Cooper did.
雷丁顿先生准备拿来做什么
Um, what is Mr. Reddington going to do with it?
雷斯勒探员 我觉得我们是时候谈心了
Agent Ressler, I think it's time we had a heart to heart.
雷蒙德 这是基恩探员发来的受害者名单
Raymond. The list of victims from Agent Keen.
杰夫·波尔
阿里斯泰尔·皮特
泰格·布兰森
卢·卡波蒂
汉斯·冯·豪泽
小华♥莱♥士♥
埃弗里特·奥菲尔德
汉斯
Hans.
凯特 你真会挑时间
Kate. You made good time.
我想你知道我为什么在这儿
I assume you know why I'm here.
我告诉过你我挖出来的尸体会毁掉你
I told you the bodies I unearthed would destroy you,
每一具都有自己的故事
that each one would tell a story.
你不必这样做
You don't need to do this.
我们已经走到这一步了 亲爱的
We're way past that point, dearie.
你改变不了已经发生的事情
You can't change what you've done,
也无力阻止即将到来的
and you can't stop what's coming.
你有罪 雷蒙德
Your own sins, Raymond.
你自作自受
You did this to yourself.
老天 真的是你
My word. So this is you.
我的人私下传说的卡普兰先生
The Mr. Kaplan my people whisper about.
雷丁顿的隐藏守护者
Reddington's hidden protector.
童话成真了
The fairy tale come to life.
冯·豪泽先生 谢谢你见我
Mr. Von Hauser, thank you for seeing me.
我很真实
I'm quite real.
但是你是对的
Though you're right.
雷蒙德和我都不希望公开我们之间的关系
Raymond and I prefer to keep my role in his affairs to ourselves.
他当然也不希望我今天来这里
He certainly doesn't approve of my visit today.
但你依然选择违逆他的意思
And yet you have chosen to defy his wishes.
无需我告诉你这会有多危险
I don't have to tell you how dangerous that can be.
是的 但我来是因为有事情要告诉你
No. But I'm here because I have something to tell you --
很抱歉 这件事
a story that I'm sorry to say
会让你极度悲伤和愤怒
will cause you profound grief and anger.
关于什么
About?
汉斯
Hans.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表