玛雅
Look, Maya...
听我说
you need to listen.
我有新目标了
I have a new target.
你得离开 你们俩都得离开
You need to leave, both of you.
你们得赶紧打包东西离开
You need to pack the car and get away --
离这里越远越好
as far away from here as possible.
好了 大家先静一静
All right, easy there, easy there.
说真的 别激动
Seriously! Throttle back!
要不我真以为大家会想我呢
Or I might get the impression you're really gonna miss me.
我开了四十年直升机
You know, I've been flying choppers for 40 years
在美国航♥空♥和哈德逊天空之旅都效力过
from Air America to Hudson Sky Tours,
我得承认 我讨厌这工作
and I got to admit -- I hated every minute of it.
总是得听马蒂维护那些可悲的小熊队
Listening to Marty defending his pathetic Cubs...
小熊熊
Cubbies!
我能忍♥受这家伙只因为
The only reason I ever put up with the guy
他是这行里最棒的机械师
was because he's the best damn mechanic in the business.
我也在莱格里维尔[小熊队所在地]长大
Grew up in Wrigleyville.
说真的 你们每一位都很棒
Truthfully, I could say the same about every one of you,
能与你们一起共事我很荣幸
so it's been a pleasure working with you,
什么时候要是来棕榈沙漠了
and if you ever get to Palm Desert,
拜托 答应我 不要给我打电♥话♥
please, promise me you won't call!
干杯
Cheers!
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
莱格里维尔
Wrigleyville.
你怎么认识沃伦的
How you know Warren?
包机服务 为百分之一的有钱人服务
Charter service. Shuttling the 1%.
我也是机械师
I'm a mechanic, too.
没我们可飞不成
Can't fly without us.
别急
Hold on.
不会很长时间的
Won't be long.
第81号♥
你好 玛莎
Hello, Masha.
我知道很晚了 但我想跟你单独谈谈
I know it's late, but I wanted to speak to you alone.
-她在哪儿 -我从未想过把你和她分开
- Where is she? - I never wanted you to be apart from her.
我女儿在哪儿
Where's my daughter?!
就在这里 很安全
Right here, safe.
如果你敢 如果你伤害她
If you so much as -- If you hurt her...
我知道真♥相♥了
I know the truth.
你想要我
The only reason you came for me...
想要艾格尼斯 只是因为你要死了
the only reason you want Agnes is because what's killing you,
因为一种遗传病
it's a genetic disease,
你觉得我们能够治好你 我们的血液
and you think we can cure you, that our blood can --
是 我是需要血液
Yes, the blood is what I need,
但那不是我想要的
but it's not what I want.
我想要我们能够团聚
What I want is for us to be together,
但前提是雷丁顿从你的生活中消失
but that can't happen until Reddington's out of your life.
只有你能做到这一点
Only you can make that happen.
我发现你带着你母亲的手链
I see you're wearing your mother's bracelet.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
我想让你知道你的孩子很安全
I want you to know that your baby is safe.
这个链接日夜都会开着
This link is open day or night
你可以随时看到艾格尼斯
any time you want to see Agnes.
宝贝
Hi, baby.
你说不想追踪这个链接是什么意思
What do you mean, you don't want to trace the link?
你觉得他没有事先想到吗
You don't think he's thought of that?
一旦他发现我们追踪了链接
The second he discovers we traced it,
他就会把这关掉 把她带走
he'll take it away, take her away.
莉斯 找到她的唯一方法
Liz, the only way we're gonna get her
就是找到这个链接的来源
is by finding where that link is coming from.
我不觉得他会伤害她
I don't think he'll hurt her.
他当然会
Of course he will.
她是他活下去的最后希望
She's his last chance of survival.
如果他伤害了她 他就失去了我
If he hurts her, he loses me.
没错 但他就能活下去了
Yeah, and lives.
这世界上柯克最想要的是什么
What does Kirk want more than anything in the world?
是我对他的信任
For me to trust him...
对他的关心
to care for him.
正因为这是他最想要的
And because it's what he desires most,
这也是欺骗他的最简单方法
it's the easiest way to deceive him.
他会看到他想看到的 我的情感
He'll see what he wants to see -- my affection.
他不会看到真♥相♥ 我的欺骗
He won't see what's real -- my deception.
这个链接是我接近柯克的机会
This link is an opportunity for me to get close to Kirk.
我不能做任何危害到这一点的事
And I can't do anything to jeopardize that.
莉斯 我觉得你有点儿天真了
Liz, I think you're being naive.
我知道你会这么想
I know you think that.
不过请你相信我
And I'm asking you to trust me.
邓比说你有艾格尼斯的线索
Dembe said you had a lead on Agnes.
很多年前 我在大堡礁潜水时
Some years ago, I had a rather awkward encounter
很尴尬地遇上了
with a bull shark
一条公牛鲨
while diving off the Great Barrier Reef.
当时我还以为它是想示好
I actually think it was trying to be affectionate,
甚至有点儿盼着是那样
even a little forward.
但最终结果让人极为痛苦
But the net result was excruciating.
不过之后 在荆棘岩礁
But I did spend a glorious month
那里灯塔看守人的妙手
submitting to the healing hands
让我度过了完美的一个月
of an utterly divine lighthouse keeper on Bramble Cay...
那儿是个几乎与海面相齐的小岛
a low-lying island that's rapidly being submerged
因为气候变化很快就要被上涨的海水淹没
by rise in the sea levels due to climate change.
气候变化
Climate change?
下一位黑名单人物致力于保护地球
Our next blacklister is devoted to protecting the Earth
远离我们所知的最大威胁 也就是我们自己
from the greatest threat to its existence as we know it -- us.
他是个神秘的环保恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 只知道叫盖亚
He's a stealth eco-terrorist known only as Gaia --
希腊神话中的大地母亲
Earth Mother in Greek mythology.
那大地母亲跟艾格尼斯
Okay, so, the connection between this Earth Mother
有什么关系
and Agnes is what?
有什么关系不要紧
What is not relevant.
要紧的是他在哪儿
Only where.
我们必须找到这个人
We must find this man...
除非你有关于柯克更好的线索
unless you have a better lead on Kirk.
他最近联♥系♥过你吗
Has he reached out to you?
没有
No, he hasn't.
那就找盖亚
Gaia then.
神秘的环保恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
A stealth eco-terrorist?
这说法难道不自相矛盾吗
Isn't that an oxymoron?
十次有九次
9 times out of 10,
公众对环保恐怖行动的反应
the public reacts to an act of eco-terror
都是将怒气针对恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
by getting angry at the terrorist
而不是他想让公众注意的
rather than the environmental offense
环境污染
he seeks to draw attention to.
而将自己的破坏行动伪装成事故
By disguising his sabotage in accidents,
盖亚成功地将公众的怒气
Gaia succeeds in focusing the public's rage
引向真正的环境威胁
on the actual danger,
而不是揭露威胁的罪犯
not the criminal who exposes it.
我还要继续说吗
Shall I go on?
2011年 38000升4-甲基环己甲醇
2011, 10,000 gallons of MCHM,
一种用来洗煤的有毒化学物
a toxic chemical used to wash coal,
38000升有毒4-甲基环己甲醇污染肯塔基州饮用水 上百人中毒
从富乐顿化工厂泄漏
was leaked from the Fullerton Chemical Plant.
这次泄漏污染了附近几个小镇的饮用水
Now, this spill made it into the drinking water in the local towns.
有几百人中毒
A few hundred people were poisoned,
其中有两个小孩和三个老人后来死了
including two children and three elderly victims who later died.
环保人士早就警告了有外泄的危险
Environmentalists had warned of the danger of a spill for years,
但这次泄漏之前没人重视他们的警告
but no one listened until this leak,
之后环保局终于下令整改
and then the EPA finally mandated changes.
所以起作用了
So it worked.
在盖亚的心中 他保护了人们
In Gaia's mind, he protected people.
跟那些失去孩子的父母说去吧
Yeah, well, tell that to the parents who lost their kids.
他杀害无辜的人们来说明
So, he kills innocent people to make a point
无辜的人们身处险境
that innocent people are in danger.
抓到这个疯子
How does taking down this lunatic
怎么能让我们找到柯克和艾格尼斯呢
get us closer to Kirk and Agnes?
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表