I can't.
我要走了
I'm going away.
什么 那玛莎怎么办
What? What about Masha?
玛莎还在萨姆那儿
Masha's still with Sam,
-可他并不 -求你了
- and he's not-- - Please.
听我说 我可以过去照顾她 我
Listen, I can go there. I can take care of her. I --
不 她跟你在一起不安全 你知道的
No. She won't be safe with you. You know that.
你 你必须要消失 凯特
You -- you have to disappear yourself, Kate.
我和玛莎的事 你已经无能为力了
There's nothing more you can do for me or for Masha.
我求你了 凯特 离开吧
I'm begging you Kate, walk away.
你知道我有多爱她的
You know how much I love her.
我知道
I do.
那你就离开吧
You'll walk away, then.
好吧
Yes.
我爱你 凯特
I love you, Kate.
看哪
Look at this.
你还好吗
You okay?
是的
Yeah.
希望你不介意
Hope you don't mind.
我需要你帮我挡住那群色狼
I need saving from the wolves.
如果我有水管 早就射死他们了
If I had a hose, I'd spray 'em down.
我只是路过 要去德克萨斯
I'm just passing through to Texas.
我叫安妮·卡普兰
My name's Annie Kaplan.
你叫什么
What's yours?
凯特
Kate.
想跳舞吗 凯特
You wanna dance, Kate?
什么
What?
来吧
Come on.
怎么了 凯特
What's wrong, Kate?
我朋友刚去世
My friend just died.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
抱抱
Come here.
我觉得她是我最好的朋友
I think she was my best friend.
那你下一步准备干什么
So what's next for you?
再找些俄♥国♥人一直生活吗
You gonna find some more Russians to live with?
我不知道
I don't know.
我现在没法思考
I can't think about it right now.
长久以来玛莎和她的家人就是我的全部
Masha and her family were my whole world for so long.
外面的世界更精彩
Well, there are other worlds out there.
我的未来在阿马里洛
My future's in Amarillo.
很多人都唱到了阿马里洛 你知道吗
A lot of people sing about Amarillo, you know?
乔治·斯特雷特 尼尔·萨达卡
George Strait, Neil Sedaka,
罗布·赞比
Rob Zombie.
所以你才去哪里吗
Is that what's leading you there?
不 是因为我的叔叔尼科斯
No, that would be my Uncle Nikos.
他是个保释担♥保♥人
He's a bail bondsman.
他会把这行的门道都传授给我
Gonna teach me everything he knows about the business.
阿马里洛
Amarillo.
那里就业率怎么样
What's the job market like there?
我今天下班早 所以我想
Hey, I got off work early, and I thought I'd --
凯特 你是怎么做到的
Kate. How do you do this?
慢慢锻炼
It takes some work.
要用漂白粉擦干净这里
You have wash down the area with bleach,
然后用环保局认证的消毒剂消毒
and then you have to use this EPA-approved disinfectant.
阿马里洛有很多工作
There are a lot of jobs in Amarillo
都不需要整天跟血液和人体器官
that don't require being around blood and body organs
-打交道 -我不介意
- all day long. - Doesn't bother me.
我知道
I know.
但那是之前
But that was before.
什么之前
Before what?
我之前
Before me.
脱下来
Take those off.
我想见到那个玩躲猫猫
I wanna meet the woman who plays peek-a-boo,
讲童话故事
who reads fairy tales,
对小婴儿做鬼脸的女人
who makes funny faces at babies.
我从来都不会对着小婴儿做鬼脸
I never make funny faces at babies ever.
答应我 你会考虑换份工作 为了我
Promise me you'll think about a change in venue for me.
也为你自己
For you.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
埃弗里特·奥菲尔德
Everett Oldfield.
2006年八月十一日
August 11, 2006.
右侧太阳穴受钝物击打致死
Died of blunt force trauma to the right temple.
膝盖手术疤痕
Knee surgery scar
应该是前十字韧带重建 左腿
a likely ACL reconstruction, left leg.
婚戒 左手
Wedding ring, left hand.
简单金戒 刻字"此生至爱"
Simple gold band, inscription, "All my love..."
我以为你今晚要工作呢
Hey, I thought you were working tonight.
帕特森夫妇晚上不出去吃饭了
The Pattersons canceled their dinner plans.
他们打算和孩子们享受亲子之夜
They wanted a family night in with the kids instead.
所以我晚上休息
So I got the night off.
这香味闻着像豉汁鸡肉
Is that chicken and black bean sauce I smell?
给
Here.
打开吧
Open it.
李特尔·尼科斯可不喜欢
You know, Little Nikos does not like it
雇员在办公室吃饭
when employees eat at the office.
李特尔·尼科斯...爱谁谁
Well, Little Nikos... can suck it.
又浪漫又咸湿
Romantic and saucy.
好喜欢
I like it.
李特尔·尼克斯在哪儿
Where's Little Nikos?
抱歉 已经关门了 明天再来吧
I'm sorry, sir. We're closed. You have to come back tomorrow.
因为老爹去世所以我没能出庭
I missed my court appearance 'cause my daddy passed.
我当时是在葬礼上
I was at his funeral.
尼克斯凭什么派跟班马托来搞我
There's no reason for Nikos to send his dog Mato after me.
那个混♥蛋♥为了找我还打断了我哥的下巴
That psychopath just broke my brother's jaw lookin' for me.
好吧...拿上 请走吧
Okay, just, um, just take this, all right, and go.
-我们不想惹麻烦 -我不要钱
- All right, we don't want any trouble. - I don't want your money!
你是什么人 你叫什么名字
Who are you?! What's your name?!
安妮·卡普兰
Annie Kaplan.
那你就是卡普兰先生了
I guess that makes you Mr. Kaplan.
别碰电♥话♥
Get your hand off that phone!
不准拿枪指着她
Don't you point that gun at her!
不
No!
安妮
Annie.
安妮
Annie.
我知道 来
I know! Shh, shh. Here.
天啊
Oh, my God.
不 安妮 不 不 安妮
No. Annie, no! No, no, Annie!
安妮 醒醒
Annie, stay awake.
安妮 不要闭...不要闭眼
Annie, don't close -- don't close your eyes.
保...保持清醒
Stay...stay awake.
凯特 凯特 听得见吗
Kate? Hello, Kate. Can you hear me?
我是索斯卡医生
I'm Dr. Soska.
还记得中枪的事吗
Do you remember the shooting?
还好子弹稍微射偏了一点
Fortunately, the bullet caught you at an angle.
子弹进出形成穿孔创伤
It was a perforating wound, in and out,
没有伤到重要组织 稍微有点肿胀
no vital tissue was damaged. It was quite a bit of swelling.
我们让你多睡了一段时间
We had to induce a coma to reduce it,
有助于伤口消肿及脑部愈合
give your brain time to heal.
多久
How long?
已经三周了 凯特
It's been three weeks, Kate.
他们甚至还做了升级
They even installed an upgrade.
金属板
Metal plate.
尼科斯
Nikos.
安妮呢
Where's Annie?
我不打扰了
I'll let you two talk.
尼科斯 安妮呢
Nikos, where's Annie?
请节哀 凯特
I'm sorry, Kate.
救护车赶到之前她就已经去了
She was gone before the ambulance even got there.
听我说
Listen to me.
安妮是我的家人
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表