And for that, he'll spend the rest of his life in prison.
我不是打算释放他
I'm not talking about freeing him.
我是想救他一命
I'm talking about saving his life.
为什么呢
Why would you do that?
因为他是我父亲
Because he's my father.
-不 他只是个陌生人 -没那么简单
- No, he's a stranger. - It's not that simple.
就那么简单
It is that simple.
假如说的是你的父亲呢
What if we were talking about your father?
假如你突然找到他了呢
What if you suddenly found him?
你能轻易抽身离开吗
Would you be able to walk away?
当然
Yeah.
我才不信
I don't believe that for a second.
你该信 因为我就是那么做的
Well, you should, 'cause I did...
离开我母亲
from my mother.
你在古巴时我见到了她
I met her while you were in Cuba.
等等 你见到你母亲了
Wait, wait, wait. You met your mother?
没错 她叫苏珊·哈格里夫
Yeah. Her name is Susan Hargrave.
你怎么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我本打算安定下来再告诉你
I was gonna tell you when things settled down,
但...事情总是没完
but...they never did.
怎么回事 她是什么人
How did it happen? What was she like?
你肯定有好多问题
You must have a million questions.
确实 这也是我想说的 莉斯
I do, and that's my point, Liz.
虽然我有很多问题 但我不打算追要答案
I have a million questions, and I am letting them go unanswered,
希望你也能这样
and I think you should, too.
你是说 你见到从未谋面的母亲
You're telling me you met your mother whom you've never known
却能这么干脆离开
and you were able to just... walk away?
没错 离开这个抛下年幼的我
Yeah, from someone who abandoned me as a kid
和现在的我毫无关系的人
and has nothing to do with who I am or what I've become.
柯克同理 你的父亲 我的母亲
Same as Kirk -- your father, my mother,
他们只是我们的过去
they're part of our past.
而你是我的未来
But you're my future.
莉斯 我只在乎这个
Liz, that's all I'm interested in.
我想这也是你该关心的
And I think it's what you should be interested in, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着 各位 就是他
Listen up, boys. This is him.
难怪大家叫他验尸人
No one wonder they call him The Coroner.
我们的人已就位
Our teams are in place.
多谢你同意见面
Thank you for agreeing to meet.
需要我先说明自己的处境吗
Would you like me to start by explaining my situation?
你叫维多利亚·克罗宁
Your name is Victoria Cronin.
在史密斯大学获得保健护理
You have a Master's in health care administration
硕士学位
from Smith College.
所以罗里才说 在波士顿
...so Rory says, "In Boston,
一口威士忌加一品脱黑啤
"A shot of whiskey and a pint of stout
是一杯深水炸♥弹♥
"Is an Irish Car Bomb.
而在贝尔法斯特 这是早餐标配
In Belfast, it's breakfast."
-失陪 -他在这干什么
- Excuse me. - The hell is he doing here?
你一定就是验尸人了
You must be The Coroner.
有人跟踪你吗
Were you followed?
莎马 亲爱的 拜托
Samar, darling, please.
到摩萨德夏季剧场去演吧
Save it for Mossad summer theater.
我用她做诱饵引你来的
I used her to lure you here.
她并不需要假身份 我需要
She doesn't need an identity. I do.
你是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
You are Raymond Reddington.
而你站错了队
And you're on the wrong side of 80,
已经摇摇欲坠
sitting on a donut pillow.
我向你的另一半表示同情
My sympathies to your significant other.
如果你已经降半旗示弱了 你放心
And if your flag is flying at half mast, rest assured,
我发现在某人的闺房♥中
I find in the privacy of one's boudoir,
愉悦他人就是愉悦自己的关键
pleasing others is the key to pleasing oneself.
你想让我帮助你消失
Do you expect me to make you disappear?
我已经消失了二十五年了
I've been disappearing for over 25 years.
我不需要你帮我消失
I don't need your help to disappear.
我需要知道一个身份
I need an identity,
你为索尼娅·布鲁姆造的身份
specifically the one you created for Sonia Bloom --
那个研究员
the research scientist.
十五年前 她来到实验室
15 years ago, she arrived in her lab
发现毕生的心血被盗了
to find her life's work stolen
而她的搭档已经自杀身亡
and her partner dead of an apparent suicide.
当然那并不是自杀 她知道的
Except it wasn't a suicide, and she knew it.
由于担心生命受到威胁
Fearing for her life,
她联♥系♥你制♥作♥假身份
she contacted you and became someone else.
我要知道那个假身份
I need to know who.
没门
That's impossible.
我的客户们需要绝对保密
My clients expect absolute confidentiality.
人生中真正不可能的事情屈指可数
Few things in life are truly impossible.
让一个爱尔兰人放弃
Talking an Irishman out of vengeance
为他的兄弟报仇算是其中之一
for his brother's death is one of them.
看见我那桌的红脸朋友了吗 威利·亚岱尔
You see that ruddy-faced fellow in my booth? Willie Adair.
在家乡他们都管他叫"疯狗威利"
Back home they call him "Barking Mad Willie."
他养了一群残暴至极的猎犬
He has this pack of absolutely voracious wolf hounds.
我不认识他
I don't know who that is.
但你给了杀害他兄弟的人一个新身份
But you gave the man who killed his brother a new identity.
也许我该叫他过来 好让你解释解释
Perhaps I should call him over so you can explain
你的保密原则
your policy on confidentiality.
不必了
That won't be necessary.
索尼娅·布鲁姆
Sonia Bloom.
艾德里安·肖
Adrian Shaw.
多谢
Cheers.
你那是干什么
What the hell was that all about?
索尼娅·布鲁姆是谁
Who's Sonia Bloom?
就是艾德里安·肖
Apparently, Adrian Shaw.
你才不在乎验尸人
You didn't care about The Coroner.
是的 我不在乎
No, I didn't.
你利用我们替你找到他
You used us to find him for you
好让他告诉你关于布鲁姆的消息
so he could tell you about Bloom.
我不明白你俩为何这般愤怒
I don't know what the two of you are so indignant about.
我告诉你们一个你们完全不知道他存在的罪犯
I told you about a criminal you had no idea existed,
现在你们抓到了他
and now he's in your custody.
验尸人能给你们提供无数你们以为死了
The Coroner gives you dozens of criminals
或者失踪了的罪犯的下落
you thought were dead or missing.
享受这胜利吧 唐纳德 你挺需要的
Take the win, Donald. You could use one.
不管我们要去找谁
I don't care who we have to reach out to --
移♥民♥局 缉毒局 中情局 国安局
ICE, DEA, CIA, NSA --
任何一个 全部机构
any of them, all of them.
我们一定要找到这个索尼娅·布鲁姆
We're gonna find this Sonia Bloom
弄清楚雷丁顿想从她那儿得到什么
and figure out what Reddington wants with her.
莱特上校
Colonel Wright --
恐怕得等等了
I'm afraid it's gonna have to wait.
出什么事了
What happened?
高速事故 多名外伤患者
Freeway accident. Multiple trauma victims.
还有更多在路上 你要谈些什么
More on their way. What did you need to discuss?
我是亚历山大·柯克的女儿
I'm Alexander Kirk's daughter.
之前怎么不说
Why didn't you say so before?
我当时不确定要不要帮他
I wasn't sure I wanted to help.
现在你确定了
And now you are?
如果我要帮他 需要做些什么
If I am, what do I need to do?
提取干细胞
Harvest stem cells?
并没有听起来这么恐怖
It sounds worse than it is.
我当然希望如此
I certainly hope so.
他们会给我做透析然后提取细胞
They put me on dialysis and collect the cells.
提取够了 就输给柯克
And if they get enough, they transfuse them to Kirk.
这样就能救他了
And that would save him?
如果不排异的话就能
It could if we're compatible.
你是他女儿
You're his daughter.
这可说不准
Apparently, that's no guarantee.
他们会测试十六组遗传标记
They test for 16 genetic markers,
之前还要检查
and that's after they check
我们的血型是否匹配
to see that our blood types are a match.
雷丁顿说我会救他
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表