谢谢
Thanks.
算我账上
Put that on my tab.
马上回来
Be right back.
没别的意思
No strings attached.
你这一晚感觉过得挺煎熬的
You just look like you're having a tough night.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thank -- thank you.
理平尔-卡特 对吧
Lippinger-Carter, right?
我就说你看着挺眼熟
I thought you looked familiar.
我在电梯见过你 电梯 对
I've seen you in the elevator. The elevator, yes.
-搞营销的 -投资组合管理
- Marketing. - Portfolio management.
那是 到底是什么
Which is...what exactly?
无聊
Boring.
-介意我 -不
- Do you mind if I... - No.
我得警告你 我
I have to warn you, I am...
不是个好伴侣
not very good company.
没关系
No problem.
如果你在找个合适的桥跳下去
And if you, uh, if you're looking for a good bridge to jump off,
最好的我都知道
I know all the best.
罗斯福桥最近
Roosevelt's closest.
对 但基桥风景要美很多
Yeah, but Key Bridge is so much more picturesque.
-我是乔 -我是菲洛梅娜
- I'm Joe. - I'm Philomena.
等等 会有人看到我们吗
Wait, can anyone see us?
不会 没问题
No. All good.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 我被卡住了
Wait, I'm stuck.
怎么了
What happened?
卡普兰
Kaplan.
我还以为
I thought...
我死了 我知道
I was dead. I know.
报道夸张了
The reports were greatly exaggerated.
第61号♥
卡塔伊研究员...你知道那有多难得吗
A Katai Fellowship -- you do realize how prestigious that is?
-什么时候开会 -今天下午
- When's the meeting? - This afternoon.
帕娜贝克夫人到了 她看着心情不太好
Ms. Panabaker's here and she does not look happy.
莎马获得了卡塔伊研究员的资格提名
Samar was nominated for a Katai Fellowship.
别开玩笑了 太棒了
No kidding. That -- that is so fantastic.
我们该看看她想要什么
We should see what she wants.
她不可能恨我一辈子吧
She can't hate me forever, right?
看情况 解释下"一辈子"
Well, that depends. Define "Forever"?
在莱斯顿街溜冰场发现八十六具尸体
86 bodies at an ice rink in Reston.
匿名举报说所有人都是
An anonymous tipster claims every one of them's
雷蒙德·雷丁顿的前同伙或对手
a former associate or competitor of Raymond Reddington.
-是吗 然后呢 -八十六具尸体 雷斯勒探员
- Yeah? And? - 86 bodies, Agent Ressler.
八十六具
86!
不是我们提议跟西半球最危险的罪犯
Wasn't our idea to paper a deal with the most dangerous criminal
去谈条件的
in the Western hemisphere.
这是黛安·福勒在司法部做的决定
That decision was made by Diane Fowler at Main Justice.
拜托 哈罗德 我听你这话的意思是
Please, Harold. Is that the "Just following orders" card
要打"奉命行事"牌吗
I hear slapping the felt?
负责特别小组不是我的主意
Wasn't my idea to be put in charge of the task force.
雷斯勒追捕雷丁顿好多年了
Ressler was chasing after Reddington for years,
一直想把他收押
trying to put him behind bars.
基恩探员的生活也被搅乱
Agent Keen has had her life turned inside out.
我很同情 真的
And I sympathize. Really, I do.
但是我们遇到了政♥治♥风暴
But we've got a political hurricane on our hands,
而大家都往防风窖里跑
and everybody is headin' to the storm cellar.
如果他们把尸体跟你联♥系♥起来
And if they connect those bodies to you,
司法部就会六亲不认并将你们除名
Main Justice will cut ties and disavow.
司法部长已经加快对尸体的调查了
The AG has fast-tracked an investigation into the bodies.
我知道的是 负责此案的人
Way I hear it, man in charge on the case is as wild
像头桃园野猪一样难对付
as a peach orchard hog.
真臭
What a stink.
对 那臭味
Yeah, that stink...
那是不公的臭味
That stink is the smell of injustice.
这些人不是受害者
These people aren't victims.
他们是雷丁顿是同伙
They worked with Reddington.
那到底是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean exactly?
他们的妻子不爱他们吗
That their wives didn't love 'em?
他们的孩子不想他们吗
That their kids don't miss 'em?
他们被杀一案就不用破了吗
That their murders should go unsolved?
你是这意思吗
Is that what you're saying...
温切尔警官
Officer Winchell?
你在逗我吗
You're messin' with me, right?
不
No.
我没逗你
I ain't messin' with you.
很高兴认识你 温切尔警官
It's a pleasure to meet you, Officer Winchell.
我是特别探员朱利安·盖尔
Special Agent Julian Gale.
我现在需要清清场
Now I'm gonna need some space.
各位 麻烦都离开这
Everybody, I want this site clear!
对 你 走 所有人都出去
Yes, you. Let's go. All of you. Come on.
走吧
Let's go.
都出去
Everyone out.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见
And goodbye.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
都怪我
This is all my fault.
抱歉 是卡尔吗
Excuse me. Carl?
抱歉打扰你工作 我是伊森·贝格比
Sorry to bother you at work. Ethan Begby.
-警长把你的姓名地址给我的 -警长
- Sheriff gave me your name and address. ?- Sheriff?
不 不 不 不是你想的那样
Oh, no, no, no. Nothing like that.
我在找我的凯特阿姨
I'm looking for my Aunt Kate.
我知道几个月前你在高速上
I understand you picked her up along the highway
载了她一程
a few months ago.
有人碰巧看到她在你的卡车里
Apparently, someone happened to spot her in your truck
并把这事告诉了警长
and mentioned it to the sheriff.
她说她叫希拉
She said her name was Sheila.
我就是担心这一点
I was afraid of that.
我们认为她出了车祸
We think she was in an accident.
我们在一个峡谷里找到了她的车
We found her car in a ravine
以及她的药品
along with her medication.
凯特她温柔似蜜
Sweet as pie, Kate.
当她在吃药时 头脑仍相当敏捷
And still fairly sharp when she's on her meds.
但若不吃那些药...
But without those pills...
我妈妈有老年痴呆症 随后又得了癌症
My ma had dementia before the cancer got her.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
这事实在是太可怕 太可怕了
It's a terrible, terrible thing.
自她失踪后 我们整家人都魂不守舍的
The whole family's been frantic since she disappeared.
我上次见到她时 她还不错
She was okay last I saw her.
真的吗 你具体是在哪见到她的
Yes? Where was that exactly?
午安
Good afternoon.
我想询问一位你们先前接待过的客人
I'd like to inquire about one of your previous guests.
您是哪位
And you are?
我是州警西蒙斯警官
Officer Simmons. State Police.
我看事很准
I can always tell.
听你语气一定是有什么事发生了
Must be something in the voice.
有什么我能为您效劳的吗 先生
So what can I do you for, sir?
我在寻找一位独自旅行的女士
I'm looking for a woman traveling alone.
她失踪了 而所有证据表明
She's gone missing, and all evidence indicates
十一月十日那晚她很可能住在这儿
she may have stayed here on the night of November 10th.
我希望你有记录
I'm hoping you have some record.
我们来找找看
Let's see here.
没错 希拉·巴克 她住了五晚
Yes, Sheila Barker. Five nights.
她付的现金 住在4号♥房♥间
She paid cash. Room 4.
我需要看看那房♥间
I need to look at that room.
如你所知 你已经完了 乔
Your life as you know it is over, Joe.
但我想给你一个我未曾得到的机会
But I'm gonna give you the chance I was denied.
你所要做的就是离开 离开雷蒙德·雷丁顿
All you have to do is walk away. Leave Raymond Reddington.
我不会背叛他的
I won't betray him.
我的回答是不
The answer is no.
揭露这些尸体的人
The person who unearthed the bodies
被称为卡普兰先生
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表