她在里面吗
Is she in there?
我没有感觉到她
I don't see her.
不 宝贝
No, baby.
这只是她的驱壳而已
That's just a skin sack full of bones.
那她为什么不把身体也带上呢
Why didn't she take her body?
因为它吸收了太多疼痛和悲伤了
On account of all the pain and sorrow it soaked up.
生命中的经历会在肉体上留下印记
What happens in life writes a story in our flesh.
她的身体会怎么样呢
What's gonna happen to her body?
等我们办完了葬礼
When we're done here,
我们会把这个盒子深埋土下
they'll take this box and bury it deep.
-我能跟着一起吗 -不能 宝贝
- Can I go with? - No, baby.
现在擦干眼泪与母亲道别吧
Now dry your eyes and say your peace to your mother.
再见 妈妈
Goodbye, Mama.
有麻烦了
There's been a complication.
-严重吗 -回去告诉你
- Anything serious? - I'll fill you in when I get back.
我打算缩短行程 只还剩一件
I'm cutting this trip short. I just have one more...
最后一件事要干了
One more stop to make.
-又是偏头痛 -会没事的
- Migraines again? - I'll be all right.
凯瑟琳·奈米克
Kathryn Nemec.
你的介绍信都对你称赞有加
Your references are outstanding.
熟练掌握意大利语 法语
Fluent in Italian, French,
德语和俄语
German, and Russian.
你照看的小孩大多都是在
Most of your charges appear to have been
各国使团中
in various diplomatic corps.
我喜欢旅行
I enjoy travel.
你曾入读西北大学医学院
You attended medical school at Northwestern,
但你却选择不读下去 方便告知原因吗
yet you decided not to continue. May I ask why?
人体解剖学是我的滑铁卢
Human anatomy was my Waterloo.
-尸体... -对 很可怕
-The cadavers... -Yes. Gruesome.
不 它们让我难以抗拒
No. I found them compelling.
比活着的病患有趣得多
Much more interesting than our living patients.
我觉得调整方向 从生命终点转至起点
I decided it will be healthier to reorient my efforts
可能会更好一些
from the end of life to its beginning.
所以拿下了儿童发育硕士学位
Thus a Master's degree in Child Development.
抚养小孩是世上最重要的事业
There's no vocation more critical than raising a child.
我相信这件事上没有人是绝对专家
It's my belief one can't be overqualified.
这份工作自会少不了挑战
This job will not be without its challenges.
我无意要放弃母亲身份
I have no interest in abdicating my role as a mother.
我在这里时
While I'm in this house,
玛莎的日常所需就由我负责
I will be responsible for tending to Masha's needs.
你和玛莎任何时候都要跟我在一起
You and Masha will join me whenever you can.
有的时候我要...忙自己的事
There will be times I need to be... unencumbered.
所以我的主要任务是照顾小孩
So my primary duty will be to care for the child.
-当我外出时 是的 -那你在时呢
- When I'm gone, yes. - And while you're here?
你只有一项工作
You will have one job,
就是小心观察我们之间的互动
and that is to discreetly observe our interactions.
我不在时 希望你能给予玛莎
During my absences, I will expect you to provide
同样的照料
a continuity of care.
照我的方式给她穿衣服
The way I dress her,
抱她 换尿布还有洗澡
hold her, change her, bathe her.
对她而言你是跟我一样的存在...
You will be what I am to her...
除了一条例外
with one exception.
什么
Yes?
你不会爱她
You will not love her.
你很安全
You are safe.
你受深爱
You are loved.
你很聪明
You are wise.
你照顾过几个小孩
How many children have you raised?
我已经陪着七个孩子读完了他们的小学
I've seen seven children through their elementary years.
当然其中有些是兄弟姐妹
Some of them siblings, of course.
你现在对他们是什么感情
What do you feel toward them now?
主要是骄傲
Pride, mostly.
你想知道我是否爱他们
You wanna know if I loved them?
我没资格爱他们
They were never mine to love.
但任何一个我都愿为其而死
But I would've died for each and every one of them.
一个小孩得做什么
What must a child do to earn
才能得到你这么持久的关爱啊
this eternal devotion of yours?
没什么
Not much.
比如说玛莎
Take Masha, for instance.
她和我之间就有羁绊
We have a pact, she and I.
每次我喂她喝奶 或者她在我怀里睡着
Every time she takes a bottle from me or falls asleep in my arms,
就是她在告诉我她完全信任我
she's telling me that she trusts me completely.
这是给我的极大馈赠
That is a profound gift.
我会不惜一切代价保护你的孩子
I would do anything to protect your baby.
天气预报 早上刮风 气温较低
The forecast, windy and cold this morning.
下午会稍有回暖
Warming up a bit this afternoon
天空稍微放晴 风力渐小
with a few sunny breaks and diminishing winds.
今天最高气温为零下一度
Today's high here is 33 degrees.
今晚最低温度为
Clear tonight with the temperature dropping
零下七度 但日光
to a cold 19. Sunshine though...
我预定了八号♥房♥
I have a reservation for room 8.
凯瑟琳·斯耐德
给
Here you go.
我定的是八号♥房♥
I reserved room 8.
住那儿的小情侣续了房♥
The young couple in there extended their stay.
-我能怎么办 -那隔壁的房♥间空着吗
- What can you do? - Is the adjacent room empty?
上帝啊 你到底在哭什么
For godsakes, what in the hell are you crying about?!
-为什么 -别吼了
- Why?! - Just stop yelling at me!
只会弄得更糟糕
You're making it worse.
我受不了你们女孩子家
I cannot have these girl episodes
这样哭哭啼啼的了
with the nagging and the crying!
-你受伤了吗 -我没事
- Are you hurt? - I'm fine.
亚历山大马上回来了 不能让他看到
Alexander will be home. He can't see this.
上楼 洗个澡
Go upstairs. Take a shower.
你要做什么
While you do what?
善后
Clean the mess.
去吧
Go.
-一直以来 -闭嘴
- All the time! - Stop!
好吗 我也不知道我什么时候回来
All right? I don't know when I'll be back.
-要不永不 -杰森
- How's never? - Jason!
开什么玩...
You gotta be --
有人吗
Come on!
我就想买♥♥点烟
I just wanna buy some cigarettes!
开门
Come on!
我车上有一包
I have a pack in my trailer.
好吧
Okay.
好的 女士 谢谢
Sure, lady. Thanks.
车子不错
Sweet ride.
早上好
Good morning.
有什么问题吗
Any problems?
我昨晚还想过要杀了你
I considered killing you last night.
为什么没动手
Why didn't you?
你看到的 比亚历山大
What you saw, it's more than Alexander
或任何人对我的了解都要多
or anyone knows about me,
除了我为之效力的那些人
except the people I work for.
苏联情报局
Soviet Intelligence?
那个人身上有些文件....
There were some documents on the man --
-尸体在哪里 -树林里
- Where's the body? - In the woods.
凯特 有专门的方法...
Kate, there are specific ways...
我在郁金香花♥园♥中将尸体放完血加速腐♥败♥
Sealed him in plastic wrap after I exsanguinated the corpse
然后把他包在塑料布里
in the tulip garden to speed the rate of decay.
我把尸体埋在霜冻线以下
I buried the rest below the frost line
这样就算遭遇冻融循环
so that the grave won't heave open
这个坟包也不会开裂
during the freeze and thaw cycles.
真没想到会和你说这些
Never expected to have this conversation with you.
你看到昨晚那些...
What you saw last night...
你可能还会看到些别的
You might see other things, too.
我说了 我和你的女儿有羁绊
I told you. I have a pact with your daughter.
我会尽我所能保证她的安全
I will do everything in my power to keep her safe.
和她母亲的
And her mother.
你看到我男朋友了吗
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表