酒能帮忙
the bottle will.
好吧 你会没事的 雷丁顿
Okay. You're gonna be okay, Reddington.
雷丁顿
Reddington?
雷丁顿
Reddington.
好吧 废话少说
All right. Let's keep this simple.
我们有两个问题
We have two questions --
谁雇你给雷丁顿下毒
who paid you to poison Reddington,
以及如何救他
and how do we cure him?
客户都是通过暗网匿名联♥系♥
My clients contact me anonymously over the dark web.
他们不希望暴露身份
They don't want me to know who they are
我也不想知道 简简单单
and I don't want to know. Clean.
你给雷丁顿下那种毒的解药
The antidote for the poison you gave Reddington.
首先 我没有给他下毒
First of all, I did not poison him.
我只是提供了方法 是别人干的
I merely provided the means for someone else to do so.
我从来没给任何人下过毒
I've never poisoned anyone.
你妻子肯定不同意
I'm sure your wife would disagree.
我妻子之前跟克莱夫·霍利斯私奔
My wife was running around with Clive Hollis.
我只肯定这点
I'm just sure about it.
她需要...被束缚
She needed to be... subdued.
她现在脑子很糊涂 但会清楚的
She's a very confused woman, but she'll come around.
清楚什么
Come around to what?
清楚你多次强♥奸♥她吗
The fact that you repeatedly raped her?
你们突袭了我的地盘
Having raided my facility,
现在手头掌握的情况
you're in possession of information
能解决二十多件悬案
that will help you solve well over 20 cold cases
还能治愈不少人
and bring others out of various altered states.
让他们重获新生 回归家庭
You will return them to their lives and families.
真的 你们该谢谢我
Really, you should be thanking me.
-你做梦 -我没疯
- You're delusional. - I'm not crazy.
我知道虽然我是无辜的
I know you're gonna charge me
你们还是会指控我
regardless of my innocence.
但我有你们想要的东西
But I have something you want
你们也有我想要的
and vice versa.
-什么东西 -很简单
- What's that? - Simple.
你们免除我的死刑
You take the death penalty off the table,
我就告诉你们怎么治愈雷蒙德·雷丁顿
and I'll tell you how to cure Raymond Reddington.
如此虚张声势 你就是怕死
All that bravado. You're afraid of the needle.
我不怕死 然而
I'm not afraid to die, but it turns out
还有值得我活下来的事
I have something to live for.
我要当爸爸了
I'm gonna be a father.
我们一直想要个孩子
We wished for a child for so long.
就算我进了监狱 我们还是一家人
Even from a jail cell, we'll be a family.
我觉得他不是那种喜欢花和气球的人
I didn't think he was the flowers and balloons kind of guy.
我本来想买♥♥红酒
I was gonna go with wine,
然后我想起雷丁顿先生说过
but then I remembered Mr. Reddington said
他可能是喝红酒中的毒 所以我...
he may have been poisoned with wine, so I, uh...
再说了 谁不喜欢番木瓜呢
And besides, who doesn't like papaya?
很不错 他会喜欢的
It's perfect. He'll love it.
库珀先生 你来了
Mr. Cooper, you came.
现在我们知道些什么
What do we know?
药剂师把所有解药都给我们了
The Apothecary gave us all the antidotes.
已经给雷丁顿用了吗
It's been given to Reddington?
但他现在仍处于危险之中
But last we checked, he was still in critical condition.
-药剂师撒谎了吗 -我不知道
- Do we think the Apothecary lied? - I don't know.
他会没事的
You know, he has to be okay.
对人性抱乐观态度并不可耻
There's no shame in hoping for the best,
即使是对最坏的那些人
even for the worst of us.
我想先提醒你们不要盲目乐观
I want to caution you against unwarranted optimism,
但他的情况暂时很稳定
but he's stable for the moment.
-你觉得他会恢复吗 -现在还说不准
- Do you think he'll recover? - Too early to say.
我们要过一段时间才能知道
Uh, it'll be a while before we know the extent of the damage
受损情况 但是解药好像确实有用
already done, but the antidote does seem to be working.
你还有什么要告诉我们的
Is there anything else you can tell us?
给他下毒的人
Well, just that whoever poisoned him
知道他的病史 非常清楚
knew his medical history -- intimately.
这是专门研制用来
The toxins were uniquely designed
对付他身体状况的毒药
to target his body chemistry.
我们能看看他吗
Can we see him?
他刚醒
Well, he's just coming to.
你们应该给他一些时间
You should give him a few minutes.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
你找到马尔文了吗
Did you find Marvin?
当然了 我找到黄鼠狼了
Oh, yeah. I found the weasel.
告诉我怎么回事
Tell me what happened.
我放出了消息
I put the word out.
我们在杜勒斯机场找到了他
We found him at Dulles.
他和他的马子 那个胖姑娘一起
He was with his broad, the big girl.
收拾好东西 想跑去南太平洋
Bags packed, headed for the South Pacific.
谢谢 格伦 干得好
Thank you, Glen. Good work.
那邓比呢
And Dembe?
把马尔文带去这个地址
Have Marvin taken to that address.
是毒药实验室 喂
It's the tox lab. Yes?
什么
What?
-我不明... -怎么了
- I don't under-- - What is it?
不可能啊 你确定吗
That can't be right. Are you sure?
雷丁顿 结果
Reddington, the result--
红魔 这是干吗
Red. What the hell is this about?
邓比呢
Where's Dembe?
邓比 我怎么知道
Dembe? How would I know?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我完全不知道这是怎么回事
I don't know what any of this is about.
请等在外面
Please wait outside.
很遗憾 你还要费力假装无辜
Unfortunately, for this grand pantomime of innocence,
这一切我已经很清楚了
I know a great deal about all of it.
我知道红酒的事
I know about the wine.
我知道你雇了伊莎贝拉·斯通
I know about you hiring Isabella Stone.
知道扎克·斯莫尔
About Zack Smoll,
斯特拉托斯和他妻子
Stratos and his wife.
我知道你是极少数
I know that you were one of very few people
有权访问那个
who had access to the account
出资攻击我的账户的人之一
that financed the attacks against me.
我知道你缺席晚宴的原因
I know that's why you didn't come to dinner.
我唯一不知道的是你对邓比做了什么
The only thing I don't know is what you've done with Dembe.
我没能出席晚宴 是因为我和贝基
I didn't show up to dinner because Becky and I were
正去往塔希提的瑜珈静修地
on our way to a yoga retreat in Tahiti.
是你去年派我们去那时 我们找到的
It's a place we found when you sent us down there last year,
记得吗
you remember?
告诉我邓比在哪
Tell me where Dembe is.
红魔 我向你发誓
Red, I swear to you.
我完全不知道你在说什么
I don't know any of what you're talking about.
我不该感到惊讶的
I shouldn't be surprised.
毕竟我们是罪犯 背叛是我们的本性
We're criminals, after all. It's in our nature to betray.
不管你认为我做了什么 我都没做过
I didn't do whatever it is you think I did.
还记得马来半岛上的
Remember that wretched bit of business
那件惨事吗
on the Malay Peninsula?
我当时很肯定自己会孤身一人
I was positive I would rot alone
腐烂在素叻他尼的牢房♥里
in that holding cell in Surat Thani.
在持续不断的鞭打与惨叫中
Slowly eaten alive by mosquitos
慢慢被蚊子活生生吃掉
to the constant refrain of body blows and screaming.
四十七天没完没了 连续不断地下雨
47 interminable days of near-constant rain.
我不确定我的消息是否有发出去
I couldn't be sure any of my messages had been dispatched.
然后 第四十八天
And then, on the 48th day,
他们打开牢房♥门
they swung the cell door wide
给了我一个包裹
and handed me a package.
六罐鲟鱼子冷冻罐头和一张纸条
Half a dozen tins of chilled Beluga caviar and a note.
"爱你的 马尔文"
"Love, Marvin."
每当我想到 两个大洲的守卫
When I think of it -- guards on two continents --
贿赂他们肯定花了你很大一笔钱
the bribes alone must have cost you a fortune.
我还是不明白当时身在联邦监狱里的你
I still cannot fathom how you managed to pull it off
是怎么做到这些的
from inside a federal prison.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表