We can't keep this from him.
我们就是要瞒着他
That's exactly what we're gonna do.
我们的任务是传假消息给画眉党
Our objective is to feed The Thrushes disinformation
把柯克引出来
in order to draw out Kirk.
唯一的办法
The only way we can do that
就是瞒着阿兰姆 免得他暴露我们
is by keeping Aram in the dark so he doesn't tip our hand.
你也可以安排我来审她
Or you can let me interrogate her.
五分钟 我就能让她把柯克供出来
Five minutes, and I'll have Kirk on a platter.
也许吧 但柯克只用两分钟
Maybe, but it would only take Kirk two minutes
就能知道我们盯上他了
to find out that we're onto him
然后他和画眉党都会消失无踪
and then we lose him and The Thrushes
而我们也永远难以估量邮局被突破
and any hope that we have of assessing how badly
会对国♥家♥安♥全♥造成多么严重的危害
the breach of the Post Office has damaged national security.
阿兰姆
Aram.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
出什么事了吗
What's wrong?
全部
Everything.
全都不对劲
Everything's wrong.
长官 我照你的命令
Sir, I did as you ordered
将所有藏在我们操作系统深处的
and isolated all the malicious code --
恶意代码及其残余隔离了出来
or remnants of it, buried deep in our operating system.
一开始我很困惑
At first, I was confused.
防火墙本该将它们弹开
Our firewalls should have bounced it.
然后
But then...
我意识到我们被突破的唯一办法
I realized the only way we could have been breached
就是通过社交工程
was through social engineering,
或者带橡胶鸭的物理访问
or physical access with a Rubber Ducky.
带什么
A what?
伪装成U盘的
A keystroke injection attack platform
键盘注入攻击平台
disguised as a thumb drive.
通过模拟成键盘插件
It would bypass all standard countermeasures
重编我们的主机
by emulating a plug-in keyboard,
如同黑客亲手键入代码
reprogramming our host computer
便能绕过所有标准的对抗措施
as if the hacker was manually typing in the code.
但他们还是要插入U盘
Still, the culprit would have to plug in a thumb drive.
没错 有人复♥制♥了
Yes. Someone had to dupe
一位具有四级访问权限的联调局雇员
an FBI employee with level 4 clearance.
过去十八个小时我一直在
I spent the last 18 hours
核对恶意代码首次出现时的登入记录
collating log-ins with the first appearance
想要弄明白是谁被骗了
of the malicious code in order to figure out
这样我们就能找到该雇员
who got punk'd so we could interview the employee
从而抓住黑客
and nail that hacker.
结果是你
And it was you.
你们已经知道了
You knew.
她在斋普尔离心机被黑事件中起关键作用
She was a key player in the Jaipur centrifuge hack.
你们为什么不告诉
Why didn't you tell...
天啊
Oh, God.
我们也想 可我们怕你知道的话
We wanted to, but we thought if you knew,
她就会察觉到
she might pick it up.
你什么都没跟她说 对吧
Look, you didn't tell her anything, did you?
没有
No.
我也许笨 但我不傻
I may be dumb, but I'm not stupid.
我只是 只是不知道我该怎么做
I just don't-- I don't know how I'm gonna pull this off.
做什么
Pull what off?
她今晚要过来吃晚饭
She's coming over to my place for dinner tonight.
这大概不是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
这真是个糟糕的主意
No. It is a horrible idea.
但我得去 这是我们唯一能够
But I have to if we're gonna have any chance
进入画眉党服务器的机会
of accessing The Thrushes' servers.
你的意思是
What do you mean?
我也有我专属的橡皮鸭
I've got my own Rubber Ducky.
万一她没把笔记本电脑带在身边怎么办
What if she doesn't have her laptop with her?
她一定会带着的 相信我
Oh, she'll have it. Trust me.
我们 我们在疯狂地追《怪奇物语》
We're, uh-- We're binge- watching "Stranger Things."
讨论模仿生活的艺术
Talk about life imitating art, huh?
上传蠕虫病毒需要多久
How long to upload the worm?
几分钟吧
A few minutes.
它会进入主服务器
I, uh, designed it to ping the main servers
然后通过邮件告知我们坐标定位
and to e-mail us GPS coordinates.
你想戴哪个窃听器
Which wire would you like to wear?
不要钥匙扣 我讨厌钥匙扣
Well, not the fob. I hate the fob.
和钥匙圈一起叮叮当当太响了
It's too much clanking with the key ring.
那就笔吧
Okay. The pen.
我从来没有
I've never been on the, um --
在这些事中做过传送信息的一方
the sending side of one of these deals.
我不知道我能不能做到
Yeah, I don't know if I can do this.
这是LCR.357手♥枪♥
This is an LCR .357.
它轻巧而可靠...
It's light, reliable --
不 我难道要向我女朋友开枪吗
No, no. What, am I gonna shoot my girlfriend?
她不是你的女朋友
She's not your girlfriend.
她是敌方特工
She's a hostile operative,
而你是训练有素的联邦局探员
and you are a trained federal agent.
我不会让你手无寸铁地进去
I'm not sending you in there without a piece.
你明白了吗
Do you understand me?
我又不是你
I'm not like you.
我真的很害怕
I'm really scared.
我懂 但我保证你会没事的
I know, but I promise you'll be fine.
我会保护你的
I'll have your back.
不用担心保险栓
No safety catch to worry about.
你只需要拉开扳机 瞄准 射击
You just draw, point, and shoot.
五发子弹 已经上满了
Five shots, fully loaded.
事态一旦变糟 安全词是"香蕉"
If anything goes wrong, the safety word is "Banana."
香蕉
Banana?
说出这个词 海军陆战队就会冲进来
Use it, and in come the Marines.
不过他们最好赶在我之前
But they better get there before I do
因为我一定会弄死那个婊♥子♥
because I will mess that bitch up.
真的吗
Really?
当然是真的
Oh, yeah. Really.
祝你好运
Good luck.
那个梦幻约会...
That dream date --
香酥牛肉 姜汁汽水...
the crispy beef, ginger beer --
都是你的主意 对不对
that was all you, wasn't it?
我就知道 哪有这么好的事
I knew it was too good to be true.
当我自首的时候
When I turned myself in,
我没想过事情会变得这么...
I never imagined things could've turned out this...
糟糕
badly.
你本来有什么期望
What did you expect?
我知道会很艰难 但我...
I knew it'd be hard, but I...
没想到会一天比一天更艰难
never expected that it would get harder with every day.
这有什么好惊讶的
It shouldn't be a surprise.
当你把柯克放到你的名单上时
You must have known there was a chance
你就该知道她总会有机会
she'd discover Kirk was her father
发现柯克是她的父亲
when you put him on your list.
他从来就不在我的名单上
He was never on it.
如果不是他先来找她
He never would've been
他永远也不会列在我的名单上
if he hadn't come after her first.
如果有任何人该上那个被诅咒的名单
If anyone belongs on that cursed list,
就是亚历山大·柯克
it's Alexander Kirk.
你为什么不把他列在名单上
Why the hell wouldn't you put him there?
-他是我的父亲 -她是我们的女儿
- He's my father. - She's our daughter.
你知道如果我打了电♥话♥会怎么样
You know what's gonna happen if I make that call.
他是唯一了解我的过去
He's the only one who can give me answers
和我的母亲的人
about my past, my mother.
他们会把他关起来 我再也见不到他了
They'll put him in a hole. I'll never see him again.
如果你不打 我们可能就再也见不到艾格尼斯了
If you don't, we may never see Agnes again.
我知道这会让事情变复杂
I knew it would complicate things.
我不得不做安保措施
I'd be forced to take security measures --
她很讨厌这样
things she'd hate.
我现在只能在她眼里看到怨恨
Now all I see is the resentment in her eyes.
我把她逼得太狠了 哈罗德
I'm suffocating her, Harold.
你确定
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表