我和奥马尔的谋杀案没关系
I wasn't involved in Omar's murder.
我和他有关系
I was involved with him.
所以你撒谎是为了保密婚外情
So you lied to keep the affair a secret.
同事中没有人知道我们的事
Nobody at work knew about us
或是他在做什么
or about - what he was working on.
在做什么
Which was?
海水淡化流程
A desalination process.
六亿人喝不到干净的水
600 million people don't have access to clean water,
奥马尔发明了一种海水淡化的方法
and Omar invented a way to extract it from seawater
效率高又便宜
that's efficient and cheap
而且可以扩大到服务整个城市
and can be scaled to service entire cities.
奥马尔还和谁说过这个
Who else did Omar talk to about this?
没有人 直到上周末
No one... until last weekend.
他遇到了一个了不起的人
He met this amazing guy.
他熟知如何将想法推向市场
He knew everything about bringing an idea to market.
想增强自信吗
For a surefire self-confidence booster,
打扮好自己 穿着要高雅
groom yourself, dress nicely,
站直 准备好
stand tall, prepare.
他们在哪见面的
Where did they meet?
就是我们拍这张照片的地方
Where we took this photo --
在特伦顿的发明展上
at the Inventors Expo in Trenton.
他免费给奥马尔提了几个小时的建议
He gave Omar hours of free advice,
奥马尔给他讲解了发明的每一步
and Omar walked him through every step of the invention.
如果这个人 不管他是谁
If this guy, whoever he is,
如果他杀了奥马尔和他的妻子
if he killed Omar and his wife...
可能下一个就是我
I could be next.
现在我是唯一知道他的发明的人
I'm the only other person who knew what he was working on.
你得找到这个律师
You got to find this attorney.
镁存量更高 不易反应
Magnesium is more abundant, less reactive...
生产成本比锂更低
...and cheaper to produce than lithium.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Sorry about that.
-给 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thank you.
慢着
Hold on.
这儿没说"专利申请"
This doesn't say "Patent pending."
你不会未加知识产权保护
You're not pitching your invention
就开始推销这项发明吧
without intellectual property protection?
不 其实 我是这么打算的
Oh, no. I mean... yeah, I was.
我真是个大傻瓜啊
I know, I'm a huge moron, right?
发明烂透的话你就不傻
Well, not if your idea sucks.
如果发明很棒 那你确实是个大傻瓜
If it's brilliant, then, yeah, you're a moron.
找家专业的专利咨♥询♥公♥司♥
Find good patent counsel.
风投不会注资
VCs won't invest
除非得知你的技术受到了保护
unless they know your technology's protected.
那保护我
Then protect me.
你是律师吧
You're an attorney, right?
午餐排队时我在你后边 不小心听到了
I stood behind you in the lunch line, eavesdropped.
你叫什么
What's your name?
莱利·艾默生
Riley Emerson.
有可以运作的样机吗 莱利·艾默生
You have a working prototype, Riley Emerson?
你也说了
Like you said,
除非注册了专利 否则谁也不给看
show no one until it's patented.
如果你愿意让我看看就联♥系♥我
Let me know if you want me to take a look.
或许我能无偿帮你提交专利申请
Maybe I can file the patent application pro bono.
这是我手♥机♥号♥
Here's my cell.
国家专业咨♥询♥有限责任公♥司♥
我助理肯定不会转接你的电♥话♥
You'll never get past my assistant.
她的工作就是避免你们打扰到我
She's there to protect me from people like you.
怎么回事
What is this?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是谁并不重要 瓦西里
Who I am doesn't matter, Vasily.
重要的是你通过安娜贝尔·狄克松
What matters is that you're passing state secrets
给联调局送国♥家♥机♥密♥
to the FBI through Annabelle Dixon.
得了吧
Please.
她在联调局工作 负责跟你接头
She works for the FBI, and she is your handler.
要我保守这一秘密 唯一要求是
Now, that is a fact that I'm prepared to keep secret
你把亚历山大·柯克
if, and only if,
在对外情报局的档案给我
you give me the SVR file on Alexander Kirk.
我没空陪你玩
I have no time for this.
监控照片
Surveillance photos,
特别探员唐纳德·雷斯勒见证下的供状
signed confession witnessed by Special Agent Donald Ressler.
去问她啊 她会否认
Go ahead and ask her, and she'll deny it.
但那时候 你将声名狼藉
But by then, your reputation's gonna be destroyed.
我不过想要一个
All I'm asking for is intel on a man
你们政♥府♥也很讨厌的人的情报
that your own government detests.
我会给你一小时决定
So, I'll give you one hour to decide
毁掉谁的生活 他的还是你自己的
whether you want to ruin his life or yours.
爱丽斯
Elise, hey.
我
I, uh...
工作时间不该跟你视频
I'm not really allowed to FaceTime at work.
我知道 但情况紧急
Yeah, I know, well, but it's kind of an emergency.
洗碗机
The dishwasher.
我知道 灾难
I know -- disaster.
我打算清理
I-I was trying to clean up --
没有嫌弃你邋遢的意思
not -- not that you're a slob or anything.
我不太会弄家用电器
I'm not great with appliances,
如果你不想公♥寓♥
so if you don't want your apartment
变成泡泡浴缸
to turn into a bubble bath,
-或许你能帮帮我 -遇上麻烦了
- maybe you could help me out here. - Bad time?
没有
No.
也许吧
Maybe.
奥玛和嫌犯见面的监控录像
The surveillance footage of Omar meeting our suspect --
你能提高视频清晰度吗
were you able to enhance the video?
可以 但不足以
Uh, yes, but not enough
清晰到放数据库查询
to run the image through a database.
但我找到的
What I did find...
是...
was...
这个
this.
名片
Business card--
"古德恩 贝汉姆和耶茨有限合伙企业"
"Goodwin, Benham & Yates, LLP."
是一家位于华盛顿的
It's a D.C. Law firm
专门处理知识产权和专利的律师事务所
specializing in IP and patent law.
查尔斯T·格伦纳 好吧
Charles T. Gellner. Okay.
看来我要去拜访下格伦纳先生了
Looks like I will be paying Mr. Gellner a visit.
我的洗碗机 它...很挑剔
My dishwasher, it's, um...super finicky.
我几乎都是手动晾干的
I, uh, almost always dry by hand.
我得走了
I'm gonna go.
我只是想说这不是她的错
Right, I'm just saying it wasn't her fault --
那些泡泡
the bubbles.
顺便一提
Fyi.
查尔斯·格伦纳吗
Charles Gellner?
我们是联调局的纳瓦比探员和雷斯勒探员
Agents Navabi and Ressler, FBI.
你需要跟我们走一趟
We're going to need you to come with us.
为什么 发生了什么
Why? What's the problem?
不关你的事
This doesn't concern you.
当然相关
I think it might.
这又是怎么说
And why is that?
因为我就是查尔斯·格伦纳
Because I'm Charles Gellner.
好吧 格伦纳先生 很抱歉告知您
Well, Mr. Gellner, I'm afraid to tell you
您的身份被盗用了
that someone's stolen your identity.
你有什么证据吗
Well, what makes you think that?
好吧 先生...
Uh, well, sir...
因为你是黑人
Because you're black.
我又不是罪犯
Not a crime.
你好
Hello?
威灵顿先生吗 你好
Mr. Wellington? Hey.
我是莱利·艾默生
This is Riley Emerson.
我们在波士顿见过
We met in Boston.
莱利
Riley!
真巧 我刚还和我的合作伙伴
Funny, I was just talking about you
提起你
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表