And an understanding that she'd reach out day one.
但她没有
She didn't.
她会的
She will.
但那要等她赢得她们的信任
But only after she's won their trust.
随时告知我消息 哈罗德
Keep me informed, Harold.
我要知道伊丽莎白什么时候入住酒店
I want to know when Elizabeth checks in.
-斯莫尔 -我已经试着联♥系♥他两次了
- Smoll? - I've tried him twice.
再试一次
Try again.
转账一完成就告诉我
I want to know the minute the transfer is complete.
为了能够得到证人保护计划
To get the WITSEC list,
我们得让吉努萨落单
we need to get Giannusa alone.
只要成功 我们就有
We've got leverage over him
要挟他的筹码了
once we do.
什么样的筹码
What kind of leverage?
吉努萨在亚特兰大
Giannusa had a courier
运送一批钻石
transporting diamonds through Atlanta.
我们偷了那些钻石 他想要回它们
We stole them. He wants them back.
那次抢劫把他吓坏了
Yeah, the robbery spooked him.
现在他正由保镖保护着
Now he's hiding behind his security team
躲在维加斯脱衣舞俱乐部
at the Vegas Strip.
我们要去内华达
We're going to Nevada?
不 是吉努萨在市中心的脱衣舞俱乐
No. Giannusa's strip club downtown.
武装守卫在这里
Armed guards here.
和这里
And here.
带有运动传感器和夜视功能的闭路摄像机
Closed circuit cameras with motion sensors and night vision.
我们需要做的就是想出一个办法绕过它们
All we gotta do is figure out a way to get past them.
或者我们不需要这么做
Or maybe we don't.
想要玩儿点特殊的吗
Looking for something special?
天哪 她给了她一颗钻石
Oh, my God. She gave her a diamond.
吵什么 我付钱给你们是让你们跳舞的
What's all the racket? I pay you girls to dance,
而不是让你们像一群母鸡一样站在后面
not stand in the back clucking like a bunch of hens
闲得瞎聊天
in hair extensions.
你手里拿的什么 莱克茜
What do you got there, Lexie?
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
我知道你丢了七十二个
I know you're missing 72 stones
和那个一模一样的石头
just like that one.
你想要回它们吗
You want 'em back?
明天早上十点
Be at the Menchaca Produce warehouse
在蒙查查产品仓库
tomorrow morning at 10:00.
如果三十秒内我不走出这里的话
I don't walk out of here in 30 seconds,
你永远都不会再见到你的那些钻石了
you'll never see your diamonds again.
吉努萨没和他们一起来
Giannusa's not with them.
-给钱 -该死
- Pay up. - Bollocks.
你可能想要打给你的老板
You may wanna call your boss.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you saying?
什么
Okay -- What?
慢点说
Slow down --
你说过那些钻石会在仓库里的
you said the diamonds would be at the warehouse.
不 我没说过
No, I didn't.
我说的是
I said
如果你去仓库你就能把它们拿回来
you'd get them back if you went to the warehouse.
而你没去
You didn't.
现在我们可以私下谈谈了
Now we get to talk in private.
她说她可以读人心
This one says she reads people.
就像那些
Like those, uh,
可以预测行为的联调局破案神探一样
FBI mindhunters who predict behavior.
那些当然是胡说八道了 对吧
That's nonsense, right?
但是如果她没有预测出你的行为
But I will be damned
那我可就倒霉了
if she didn't just predict yours.
现在 钻石就在
Now the diamonds
市中心汽车站的一个柜子里
are in a locker at the bus depot downtown.
你想要柜子编号♥和钥匙
You get the locker number and a key
就得做到以下两点
on two conditions.
我在听
I'm listenin'.
第一 告诉我们证人保护计划名单在谁手上
One, tell us who's got the WITSEC list.
第二 把这地方烧了
Two, burn this place down.
查到名单在谁手上了吗
Did you figure out who's got the list?
听说过那个叫赫德里奇的黑客吗
Ever heard of the hacker Helldritch?
当然 那家伙攻击过政♥治♥候选人
Of course. The guy's hit political candidates,
和政♥府♥的服务器
government servers.
他在网上泄露了数千的机密文件
He's released thousands of classified documents online.
简直是国♥家♥安♥全♥的噩梦
The guy's a national security nightmare.
他在哪
Where is he?
不知道
I don't know.
吉努萨在网上跟他联♥系♥
Giannusa's contact with him was digital.
一旦我们得到具体♥位♥置就会马上行动
As soon as we get a location, we move.
卧底当得怎么样了
So how's that cover holding up?
玛戈特已经相信了
Margot's on board.
艾玛 有些不对劲
Emma...something's off.
阿兰姆有没有查到她的背景
Has Aram had any luck with her background?
还没 就好像她的身份被很专业地抹去了
No. It's like her ID was professionally scrubbed.
让他接着查
Tell him to keep looking.
我自己也会去查查看
I'll do some digging of my own.
我想知道这个女人到底是谁
I wanna figure out who this woman is.
总感觉她有些不对劲
Something feels off about her.
她替你工作
She works for you?
我把艾玛·奈特莉安插在"后宫"里
I placed Emma Knightly in The Harem
以便她能随时告知我她们的犯罪活动
so she could keep me posted as to their criminal activities.
然后呢 她就能告诉你她们准备去偷什么
So, what? She could tell you what they were planning to steal
你好先她们一步下手
so you could steal it first?
差不多是这样
Something like that.
如果你已经有内应了 为什么还让我去
If you already had someone inside, then why add me?
因为艾玛不再向我报告了
Because Emma went silent.
你是说她叛变了
You're telling me she turned.
那她到底是谁
Who is she anyway?
阿兰姆说她的记录被完全抹掉了
Aram says her records have all been scrubbed.
是的 军情六处干的
Yes. By MI-6.
这么说她是名英国特工
So she's a British agent?
联调局不是唯一一个
You can't think the FBI is the only
与我有联♥系♥的执法机构
law enforcement agency I have a relationship with.
伊丽莎白 这些事情并不能改变
Elizabeth, none of this changes the fact
证人保护计划名单还流落在外这个事实
that the WITSEC list is still in play.
她知道我是谁
She knows who I am.
你可以相信艾玛·奈特莉
Emma Knightly can be trusted.
否则我也不会让你进去
I wouldn't have put you in otherwise.
你本可以不用让我去 如果她能
You wouldn't have put me in if she had been
向你回报
reporting back to you.
所以是否能信任她还有待检验
So whether or not she can be trusted remains to be seen.
什么事这么紧急
What's so urgent?
我有办法了
I found our in.
接近赫德里奇吗 真快
To Helldritch? That was fast.
我可帮过不少人
I do a lot of favors.
我曾经勾搭过一个小可爱
This, uh, cute little chola I had a fling with
她租借服务器空间给赫德里奇进行勒索诈骗
who leased server space to Helldritch for a ransomware scam.
她知道赫德里奇在哪
She'll know where Helldritch is.
不如带上你的社会工程师吧
Why don't you bring on your social engineer with you?
她可是个人才
She's proving to be quite an asset.
我说这工作很难时 是指为雷丁顿工作
When I said the job was hard, I meant working for Reddington.
别担心 别人都不知道
Don't worry. The others don't know.
你为他工作多久了
How long has it been?
有近八年了
Almost eight years.
当他向我伸来橄榄枝时
I was working as an analyst
我是处理平民移♥民♥案件的分♥析♥师
on low level immigration cases when he cut a deal.
雷丁顿为军情六处工作
Reddington works for MI-6?
我不清楚
I don't know.
我辞职了 我为他全职工作
I left. I went to work for him full-time.
你为什么要那么做
Why would you ever do that?
我那时事业心过盛
I was star-struck.
他让我觉得我是他世界的中心
He made me feel like I was the center of his universe.
那么激动人心 充满诱惑
It was exciting and captivating and...
同时也吞噬着我
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表