发生在我身上的事情的细节
about what happened to me,
这些细节并没有登报
things that weren't in the papers.
我有一份稿子
I got a script.
是 理查德该说的话
It -- What Richard was supposed to say.
你还留着吗
Do you still have it?
建筑师 根据雷丁顿的说法
The Architect -- according to Reddington,
他设计 建造并执行完美的犯罪
he designs, constructs and executes the perfect crime.
你找出了他在南弗吉尼亚的目标
You figured out what he's after in Southern Virginia.
格林维尔监狱
Greenville Correctional Facility --
美国警卫最严密的监狱之一
one of the most secure prisons in America.
弗吉尼亚死刑室就在那里
Home to Virginia's Death Row,
这就是他们把朗尼·珀金斯送到那里的原因
which is why they sent Lonnie Perkins there.
警♥察♥杀手
The cop killer.
也是雅利安革命委员会的主席
And president of the Aryan Revolutionary Council.
目前他们是监狱系统里
Right now, they're the biggest white supremacist gang
最大的白人至上主义帮派
in the prison system.
珀金斯今晚将被处决
Perkins is scheduled to be executed tonight.
你觉得这一切都是为了帮珀金斯逃狱吗
You think this is all about breaking out Perkins?
雅利安革命委员会
The ARC is exactly the kind of organization
正是有财力雇佣建筑师的那种组织
that would have the resources to hire The Architect.
即使他掌控了监狱内部系统
Even if he took control of the prison's internal systems,
他们还是不会就这么让珀金斯逃出去的
they're not just gonna let Perkins walk out.
他到底还有什么计策呢
What's the ace up his sleeve?
等我信♥号♥♥ 你就执行远程接管指令
On my signal, you will execute a remote takeover of the software
控制监狱的内部操作
controlling the internal operations of the prison.
你知道这种系统
Do you have any idea how many firewalls
有多少道防火墙吗
are built into a system like that?
二十六道 都失效了
26. All disabled --
多亏了我们之前制♥造♥的州际大停电
thanks to a statewide blackout we created.
即使如此 监狱的操作系统
Even if that's true, the prison's operating system
物理上与因特网相隔离
is physically segregated from the Internet.
唯一能够跟该软件实现通信的办法
Only way anyone could communicate with the software --
就是监狱内部有人去装一个后门
Is if someone inside the prison installed a back door.
请把门开着
I'd like the door open, please,
万一有访客想出去换口气
in case any of our visitors feel the need to step out for air.
锁住了
It's locked.
麦卡斯林狱长
Warden McCaslin,
我尊敬的客人们
honored guests of the state,
请将注意力转向五号♥哨塔
pleased direct your attention to guard tower 5.
三...二...一
3...2...1.
没了 塔...炸没了
It's gone. The tower is -- it's gone.
越狱 已经开始了
The breakout -- it's started.
库珀说了什么
What did Cooper say?
格林维尔一哨塔刚被炸毁
A guard tower in Greenville has just been destroyed.
有阿兰姆的消息吗
Any news about Aram?
刚才是你的第二哨塔 狱长
That was your second guard tower, Warden.
为第三哨塔着想
For the sake of those in the third,
希望你能认真听我的话
I do hope I have your attention.
我真是爱死油画颜料的味道了
Oh, God, I love the smell of oil paint.
几乎都要超过对汽油的爱了
Almost more than gasoline.
为什么就有这种...
Why are there certain...
那么吸引人的有毒气味
toxic smells that just grab you that way?
你们怎么说 绑♥架♥
Come si dice... uh, kidnapping.
绑♥架♥
Rapimento.
你会说意大利语
You speak Italian?
-曾经有个姑娘 -毫不奇怪
- There was a girl. - Of course there was.
告诉波裴多我十分欣赏他的作品
Tell Polpetto I'm a great admirer of his work.
裸体画不大喜欢
Mm, not so much his nudes.
他们的毛发颇倒我胃口
Their hair splayed for my taste.
虽然很抱歉 但我需要他的服务
And that I do apologize, but I require his services.
绑♥架♥
Rapimento.
狱长 你看到的
What you are witnessing, Warden,
是以七倍音速飞行的实心钛棒
are solid titanium rods traveling at Mach 7 --
-你是谁 -我是谁并不重要
- Who are you? - It's not important who I am.
重要的是我已经控制了你的监狱
What's important is that I have control of your prison.
只要你放了朗尼·珀金斯
Once you release Lonnie Perkins,
我就会交还控制权
I will return that control to you.
这不可能
That isn't gonna happen!
下一根钛棒就会攻击
The next rod will strike the room
你和你的宾客们所在的房♥间
where you and your guests are standing.
狱长 给你三十秒释放珀金斯
You have 30 seconds, Warden, to release Perkins.
整个监狱都被封锁了 长官
The whole prison's locked down, sir.
所有人
All personnel.
听起来你没得选 狱长
Sounds like you don't have much of a choice, Warden.
我仍可以叫他往你胳膊上扎针
I could still have that man put a needle in your arm.
我死了 你也要陪葬
If I go down, you're going down with me.
瞄准目标
Target acquired.
等我的指令开枪
Prepare to fire on my mark.
求求你 不能这么做
Please. You can't do this.
最后的机会了 狱长
Last chance, Warden.
七倍音速可等不了你的含糊其辞
Mach 7 leaves very little time for equivocation.
放他走
Let him go.
库珀的电♥话♥
It's Cooper.
梅萨路和山脊线道的交叉口
Intersection of Mesa and Ridgeline Road.
-马上过去 -我们有建筑师的位置了
- Get there now. - We have a location for The Architect?
阿兰姆也在
And Aram.
他用詹尼特·萨瑟兰的设备联♥系♥到了我们
He's reached out using a device he got from Janet Sutherland.
-那个贱♥人♥ -她就坐在边上
- That bitch? - She's sitting right here.
莎马 你的男朋友
Hey, Samar. It turns out your boyfriend
在进攻期间发送了远程代码密文
picked up the remote code cypher during the attack.
是传送数据用的 现在正在传输
It's meant to transmit data, which it's doing now.
数据毫无意义 但信♥号♥♥可追踪
The data is meaningless, but the signal is traceable.
他在发求救信♥号♥♥
He's sending an SOS.
大厅尽头有一扇门
At the end of the hall is a door.
进门之后在1A区左转
Once you pass through, turn left at the 1A yard.
开十三号♥门
Cycle gate 13.
左转向前六米
Turn left and proceed 20 feet.
经过两扇门后 你会看到接待入口
Two doors later, you'll see inprocessing.
向右拐
Turn right.
弗吉尼亚州立监狱
开门
Open the gate.
如果 如果我把他放了
If -- If I set him free,
会有更多无辜的人被害
more innocent people are gonna die.
赶紧把门打开
Just open the gate.
拜托不要
Please, don't --
那是什么
What is that?
那是 我不 我 别
that's -- I-I don't -- I-I -- No.
别这样 求你了
No, please
你以为自己在干什么
Well, what do you think you're doing?
没什么 我只是 如果你开枪
Nothing -- I just -- If you shoot me,
门就永远也开不了
you'll never be able to open the gate.
赶紧 马上
Just do it -- now!
好的
Yes.
你不能这样
You can't do this.
我已经干了
I already have.
不 不 盯住他 他要跑了
No, no, no, no! Watch him! He's getting away!
别让他跑了 不
Don't let him get away! No!
警告本地有关部门
Alert local authorities --
一黑色雪佛兰上了山脊线道
a black Suburban is going up
往西南方向行驶
Ridgeline Avenue southwest.
如果这会儿跑了 就永远也找不回来了
Look, if he leaves now, we lose him for good.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
他要是跑了
He escapes,
会害死更多人
more people die.
波裴多
Polpetto...
雷丁顿
Reddington.
我的天啊 真是太无聊了
Oh, my goodness. This is tedious.
我简直想挠个痒
I'd give almost anything to have a scratch.
但想到你的专业素养 大卫
But seeing as how, given your profession, David,
恐怕你会希望我压一压
you might be more inclined to squeeze them
而不是直接挠 我不会让你为难
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表