天哪
Oh, my God.
别再这样了
Don't do that.
什么 这样吗
What? This?
不 不 这样很好
No, that's -- at's fine.
等等 你怎么进来的
Wait, how'd you get in?
大门没锁 傻瓜
You left the front door unlocked, silly.
是吗
I did?
我发誓我锁了
I swear I locked it.
-等等 我确定锁了 -当真 你...
- Wait, I know I locked it. - Really? You're --
-等下 -你太疑神疑鬼了
- Hold on. - You're so paranoid.
等下 马上回来
Just, uh, I'll be right back.
阿兰姆
Aram?
阿兰姆
Aram?
阿兰姆 你还好吗
Aram, you okay?
天哪
Oh, my God.
别动
Be still.
不要发出声音
Don't make a sound.
第10号♥
出什么事了 阿兰姆在哪儿
What happened? Where's Aram?
我们还在搜集线索
We're still piecing it together.
我们接到了报♥警♥电♥话♥
We've got a 9-1-1 call.
邻居报♥警♥称有人一直砸墙
Neighbors reported a pounding on the walls.
砸墙
Pounding?
我们发现她被绑起来堵住嘴塞在衣橱里
Yeah, we found her bound and gagged in the closet.
发现谁
Found who?
你把他怎么样了
What have you done with him?
-她是疯子吗 -冷静
- Is she nuts? - Easy.
她不是嫌犯 是受害者
She's not a suspect here. She's a victim.
受害者之一 他们在一起
One of the victims. They were together. Here.
邓比·祖玛消失后你都发现了什么
Tell me everything you've dug up on Dembe Zuma
全部告诉我
since he vanished.
为什么 发生了什么
Why? What's happened?
他的行动 行为方式 意图
His movements, actions, intent.
你已经追踪邓比一个多月了
You've been hunting Dembe for over a month.
我想知道你掌握的一切线索
I want to know everything you've found
因为现在莫伊塔巴尔探员有危险
because now Agent Mojtabai is in danger.
在我看来 你并没有找到邓比
And from what I can tell, you're no closer to finding Dembe.
阿兰姆
Aram?
昨晚他被邓比绑♥架♥了
He was abducted by Dembe last night.
能说一下发生了什么吗
Can you describe what happened?
说不清 我在淋浴
Not really. I was in the shower.
邓比进入公♥寓♥的时候你在淋浴吗
You were in the shower when Dembe came to the apartment?
-我想是的 -阿兰姆在哪儿
- I think so. - Where was Aram?
跟我一起
In the shower with me.
他以为自己忘记给前门上锁
Thought that he had left the front door unlocked
就过去查看 事情就是那时候发生的
and he went to check, and that's when it happened.
绑♥架♥莫伊塔巴尔探员 邓比一定计算过风险
Dembe has taken a calculated risk abducting Agent Mojtabai.
他不会伤害他 但会利用他
He wouldn't have done that to harm him, but to use him.
目前来说 阿兰姆是安全的
For the time being, Aram is perfectly safe.
请你原谅 你说的这些关于邓比的事
You'll forgive me if I don't take comfort
一点都不能让人放心
in any of your assurances about Dembe --
这是一个你看走眼的人
a man you've so profoundly misjudged.
你到底有没有快要找到他
Are you closer to finding him or not?
现在有
I am now.
绑♥架♥阿兰姆提供了一个难得的机会
Aram's abduction presents a rare opportunity.
怎么会
How so?
很少有人能像邓比·祖玛一样
Few can truly comprehend the fierce tenacity
不屈不挠
of a man like Dembe Zuma.
我教会邓比我知道的一切
I taught Dembe everything I knew
包括逃避和生存的技巧
regarding the tactics of evasion and survival.
现在尽管我使用一切可以用的资源
And now, despite dedicating every resource
尝试找到他
at my disposal to finding him,
他仍然可以完全逃避追踪
he has completely eluded detection.
邓比对时机的掌握无可挑剔
Dembe's timing is impeccable.
他最为致命的特点就是耐心
And his most deadly attribute is patience.
所以阿兰姆的绑♥架♥案给我们提供了两条线索
Which is why Aram's abduction presents two trails.
显然 我们可以主动追踪这些线索
And clearly, two very motivated parties to follow them.
你们集中注意力找到阿兰姆 我来找邓比
You focus on locating Aram and leave me free to find Dembe.
但愿我们最后可以殊途同归
With any luck, we'll meet where the paths converge.
不可能
No chance.
我已经按你的方式给过你机会
I've let you play it your way,
结果阿兰姆付出了代价
and Aram paid the price.
基恩探员跟你一起 她会向我汇报情况
Agent Keen goes with you, and she reports to me.
这是钥匙追踪器
It's a key hunter.
-阿兰姆有一个一样的 -这有什么用
- Aram has one just like it. - What does it do?
把它挂在你不想丢失的东西上
You attach it to things that you don't wanna lose --
比如车钥匙 笔记本 宠物之类的
you know, car keys, laptops, pets.
-GPS -不是
- GPS? - No.
它用手♥机♥当做定位装置
It uses cellphones as a location array.
一旦激活 它就会通过附近的
Once you activate it, it transmits a signal
任何一个正在使用的移♥动♥设备传递信♥号♥♥
that is relayed by any live cellular device in its proximity.
阿兰姆的钥匙并不在公♥寓♥
Aram's keys weren't at his apartment.
对 这就意味着钥匙很可能在他身上
Right. Which means he probably still has them with him.
如果是这样 我们就有机会找到他
And if he does, we've got a shot.
我可以用阿兰姆的计算机激活它
I can activate that using Aram's workstation here.
我们去哪儿
Where are we going?
去找圣堂
To find the Sanctum Corporation.
一个庇护所 一家专门
A refuge, an enterprise that specializes in
给将要被逮捕或被仇家追杀的罪犯
relocating criminals who are on the verge of being arrested
提供重新安置服务的公♥司♥
or being dispatched by an adversary.
罪犯的地下交通网
An underground railroad for miscreants.
你觉得邓比是靠他们消失的
And you think that's how Dembe disappeared?
他雇了他们吗
He hired them?
不是为他自己
Not for himself.
去年马蒂亚斯·所罗门用邓比的家庭
Last year, Matias Solomon used Dembe's family
作为威胁 来找到我
as leverage against him to get to me.
那之后我让他把他的女儿和外孙女藏起来
Afterward, I told him to hide his daughter and granddaughter.
为什么你不能把他们藏起来
Why couldn't you hide them?
我想让邓比找一个我完全不知情的人
I wanted Dembe to pick a vendor I knew nothing about
好让他的家人尽可能离我的生活远一些
to keep his family as far from my world as possible.
他做了我让他做的 事实上做得太好
He did as I instructed -- so well, in fact,
连我都无法确认他联♥系♥的人是谁
that I haven't been able to identify the vendor he contracted.
圣堂是我名单上的最后一个
Sanctum is the last on my list.
这个圣堂在哪儿
Where is this Sanctum Corporation?
我不知道
I have no idea.
但我找到了使用过他们的人
But I've tracked down someone who's used them.
理查德·菲克曼
Richard Fickman.
一个倒卖♥♥未切割钻石的人
A fence known for moving uncut diamonds.
弄糟了一个日本黑帮老大的货之后消失
Disappeared after botching a shipment for a Yakuza Oyabun.
我们的足部医生是一个人 特爱讲闲话
We share a podiatrist. Chatty fellow.
据说圣堂安排他去销♥售♥打折男装了
Apparently, Sanctum set him up selling discount men's suits.
看起来他要躲的人最终还是找到他了
Looks like whoever he was hiding from finally caught up with him.
我不相信什么巧合
I don't believe in coincidence.
有人想要挡我的路
Someone wants to obstruct my path.
巴兹 电♥话♥
Baz. Phone.
格伦
Glen.
我要见你
I need an appointment.
今天
Today.
菲克曼已经死了
Fickman's dead. It's done.
那我们也两清了
Then we're done.
求你了 邓比 不要这样
Dembe, please, please don’t.
继续走
Move.
这是什么
Okay, uh...what is this?
雷蒙德的 他在全球到处都有这样的柜子
Raymond's. He has lockers like this all around the globe.
你想让我黑掉锁 好让你偷雷丁顿先生的东西
You want me to hack it so you can steal from Mr. Reddington.
不
No.
这事我不干
I'm not gonna do that.
我不是带你来这儿偷雷蒙德的东西的
I did not bring you here to steal from Raymond.
我带你来是为搞清楚 是谁已经这样做了
I brought you here to find out who already did.
你想帮他
You're trying to help him.
为什么不直接跟他讲
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表