偷走了一份机密文件
you shouldn't have even known existed.
-你们不会起诉我的 -是吗
- You won't charge me. - Is that right?
我敢保证
Oh, I guarantee it.
我知道我偷的是什么
See, I know what I stole back there --
联调局跟雷丁顿签了
proof of an immunity agreement between the FBI
豁免协议的证据
and Raymond Reddington.
给你点建议 马里奥 你应该闭嘴
You want some advice, Mario? You should stop talking.
闭嘴 不 不 女士们 我才刚开始
Stop? No, no, ladies, I'm just getting started.
如果你们起诉我 宪法赋予我
See, you charge me, I have a constitutional right
抗辩的权力
to present a defense,
我保证那份豁免协议会成为头号♥证据
and I promise you that immunity deal will be Exhibit A.
我没什么好说的
I wouldn't celebrate.
我们不会起诉你
We're not charging you,
但我们也不会让你走
but we're not exactly letting you go either.
什么意思
Meaning what?
你们要枪毙我吗
You're gonna shoot me?
无意冒犯 但你们俩不是那种人
All due respect, you two don't seem the type.
雷丁顿
Reddington.
我让你们俩聊聊
I'll leave you two to talk.
坐
Sit.
了不起
Impressive.
你让联调局给你打工
You got the FBI on your payroll?
他们什么问题都没问就把我直接带到你这儿来了
They deliver me right to you, no questions asked.
我在想那个被你偷了眼睛的
I was thinking about that poor soul
可怜人
whose eye you stole.
真可怜
What a shame.
终身毁容 卷入这种烂事
Disfigured for life, caught up in all this nastiness.
不是我的主意
Wasn't my decision.
去跟雇佣我的女士说吧
Take it up with the lady who hired me.
卡普兰先生 我会的 就等你告诉我去哪找她了
Mr. Kaplan? I will, when you tell me where to find her.
你是不是傻
Are you nuts?
我知道你的豁免协议
I know about your immunity deal.
所以不管我告诉你什么 我都死定了
That means I'm dead no matter what I tell you.
背叛卡普兰对我没有任何好处
Ratting Kaplan out gets me nothing.
她让你偷那份协议
She had you steal that agreement.
一定有计划怎么交给她
Must've had a plan to bring it to her.
你可以跟我说时间地点 也可以跟他说
You can tell me where and when, or you can tell him.
反正不管怎样 你都会说的
One way or another, the truth will come out.
我们互不了解 所以我原谅你
We don't know each other, so I'll forgive you
不知道我没那么容易被吓唬
for not knowing that I don't scare easily.
我已经准备今天死在这儿了
I expect to die here today.
你没有其他手段了
That's the end of your leverage.
-但是 -还有但是
- But -- - There's a "But."
请继续
Please, do go on.
如果你想谈判
If you want to negotiate,
我也许愿意帮忙
I might be willing to help.
我可以把她交给你
I can deliver her to you.
条件是什么
In exchange for what?
对 我拿到了
Yeah, I got it.
有什么问题吗
Any problems?
没有任何意外
Nothing unexpected.
但任何人拿着这东西都会成为目标
But anybody holding this thing is a target.
我想尽快把它交接出去
I don't wanna keep it any longer than I have to.
我今天稍晚可以和你碰面
I can meet you later today.
我们说好了
We're all set.
要是你能遵守承诺
I'll serve her up on a silver platter
我会把她给你双手奉上
if you hold up your end of the deal.
你让迪克森开口了 怎么做到的
You got Dixon to talk. How?
算了 别告诉我 老实说 我不想知道
You know what? Don't tell me. I honestly don't wanna know.
我没动他
I didn't touch him.
-但他告诉你找到卡普兰的办法了 -对
- But he told you how to find Kaplan? - Yes.
下午五点在西南海滨街
Southwest Waterfront. 5:00 p.m.
她会亲自来取豁免协议
She'll be there personally to take possession of the agreement.
五点的话 留给我们准备的时间不多了
5:00 doesn't give us much time.
那你们得抓紧点儿了 伊丽莎白
Then you'll just have to hurry, Elizabeth.
一旦我有了进一步消息会再跟你联♥系♥
I'll be in touch - as soon as I know more.
等等 迪克森怎么办
Wait. What about Dixon?
我们的人得给他戴上窃听器
Our people should wire him up.
在会面前他们有时间弄
They'll have time before the meet.
-抱歉 我得挂了 -你要做什么
- I'm sorry. I have to go. - Go where?
雷丁顿 有点不对劲
Reddington, there's something wrong.
我能从你的声音里听出来
I can hear it in your voice.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我得处理一些事情
I have to take care of something.
五点
5:00.
这场战争今晚结束
The war ends tonight.
这决定是个错误
This is a mistake.
或许吧
Perhaps.
你的使命是保护伊丽莎白
Your purpose is to protect Elizabeth,
而我的使命是保护你
but mine is to protect you.
如果情况变得很糟糕
If things get very bad,
这会让我的使命化为泡影
this will make that impossible.
你好 多姆
Hello, Dom.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
你跟我说绝不要挖出这个盒子
You told me never to open this.
是的 在没有我的情况下
Yes, without me.
你之前不是这么说的
That's not what you said.
我老了 但不至于老到记错事情
I'm old, but I'm not that old.
你说这只能在紧急情况下使用
You said this was for emergency only.
最后一招
The last resort.
要是你挖出了这个盒子 说明...
If you opened this, it would mean --
我知道这意味着什么
I know what it means.
怎么了 雷蒙德 出什么事了
What is it, Raymond? What's happened?
我被攻击了 多姆
I'm under attack, Dom.
我的大部分生意都被毁了
Most of my business has been destroyed,
手下很多人都被杀害了
many of my people killed.
天呐
Mother of God.
还击
Fight back.
你要做的就是还击
That's what you do, is that you fight.
我正在努力这么做
I'm trying.
但不管怎样 我做这一切都不是为了我自己
But regardless, this isn't for me.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你刚金盆洗手 为什么要这么做
You're just giving this away. Why would you do that?
为了玛莎
For Masha.
她还活着 多姆
She's alive, Dom.
我以为我们失去了她一次
I thought we lost her once.
我不会再失去她了
I won't lose her again.
难以置信
Unbelievable!
多姆 你能冷静一下吗
Dom, will you wait a second?
你的心脏会受不了的
You're gonna give yourself a heart attack.
说的好像你在乎似的
Like you care.
好像除了为你自己考虑之外
Like you're even capable of considering
你还替别人着想过一样
anyone else's feelings but your own!
话不能这么说
That's not fair.
玛莎还活着 我外孙女还活着
Masha's alive. My granddaughter is alive.
这事你知道多久了
How long have you known this?
你让我傻坐在这
How long you let me sit here,
以为她死了多久了...
thinking that she was...
你跟我说她死了 你怎么能骗我...
You told me she was dead! How could you lie to me like --
我告诉你
I wasn't lying
玛莎死了的时候我说的是实话
when I told you Masha was gone,
我以为她死于难产
I believe she had died in childbirth.
她骗了我 伪造了自己的死亡
She deceived me, faked her own death.
那时候 她想远离我
At the time, she wanted to get away from me.
我也想这么做
Well, so do I.
她得到了我手下一个人的帮助
She had help from one of my people,
一个曾与我关系密切
a woman close to me
但背叛了我的信任的女人
who betrayed my trust.
多姆 我知道你一直认为
Dom, I know you've been conditioned
我这个人自私自利
to assume my selfishness.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表