幸存者在哪里
Where's the survivor?
打扰下
Excuse me.
联调局 我们要和他谈谈
FBI. We need a minute.
先生 那个和你一起的女人
Sir, the woman, the one who was with you,
-她在哪里 -我听不懂
- where is she? - No entiendo.
他们带她上了艘快艇
They took her away in a speedboat.
谁带走的
Who took her away?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Terrorista.
他们到底在哪里
Where the hell are they?
让罗米娜接电♥话♥ 让艾格尼斯见她妈妈
Put Romina on the phone. I want Agnes to see her mother.
她在哪里
Where is she?
我们马上就要团聚了
We'll all be together soon.
艾格尼斯 你好
Hi, Agnes. Hi.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
我们马上就要团聚了
We're gonna be together soon.
我爱你
I love you.
时间紧迫
This'll be quick,
而且我也没有耐心了 所以会很快
as I have no time and less patience.
告诉我亚历山大·柯克
Tell me where Alexander Kirk
把伊丽莎白和她女儿带到哪里去了
took Elizabeth Keen and her daughter.
坚韧沉默型
The strong silent type.
你的举动也还挺符合俗套的
You're not doing much to break down stereotypes here.
我不怕疼
I'm not afraid of pain.
我相信肯定也不怕死
Or dying, I'm sure.
几年前 为了体验灵力涡流
You know, some years back, I was hiking Devils Tower
我去爬魔鬼山
for a bracing dip in the spiritual vortex,
我遇到了
when who did I run into
拉高塔国的部落首领
but the tribal leader of the Lakota Nation,
他身负巨大的责任
a man of vast responsibility.
他邀请我见证
He invited me to witness
盛大的太阳舞仪式
the extreme version of the Sun Dance ritual.
不是所有人都能参加太阳舞的
Not just anyone can attend the Sun Dance.
没错 而且没有预定也不可能
True, and you can't get a table at The Fat Duck
在肥鸭餐厅用餐
without a reservation.
但我发现不管哪种情况
But I find in either case,
慷慨赞助总能给你入场资格
a generous donation gets you in the teepee.
我看到一名部落成员 和你很像
I watched a tribal member, much like yourself,
用锋利的钩子穿过胸膛
suspend himself from a cottonwood tree
把自己挂在棉白杨上
with flesh hooks through his chest.
他挂了四个小时
Three hours he dangled,
皮肤扯得跟盐水太妃糖似的
skin stretched like salt water taffy,
而他抛下了肉体
while he left his body
和神灵进行沟通
to communicate with the Great Spirit.
树上的那个人跟你一样不怕死
Like you, the man on that tree didn't fear death.
但你知道他怕什么吗
But you know what terrified him?
想到将永世活在世上
The thought of eternity on earth,
困在黑暗棺材里
trapped in a dark box,
周围是正在腐烂的肉身
surrounded by rotting flesh,
永远 永远
forever.
我听说因此有的原住民会在棺材上
I hear that's why some Native people leave spirit holes
留几个灵力孔供灵魂通过
in their caskets, to allow their souls to pass on to
以便去天国寻找自己想要的生活
the next great hunting ground in the sky.
我打死你后 先生
After I shoot you, sir,
你将被锁进一个密闭的混泥土地穴
you will be locked in an airtight, concrete crypt,
除非你赶在那些小人舞蹈结束前
unless you tell me what I need to know
说出我想要的信息
before those figures stop dancing.
柯克说他们要去夏日皇宫
Kirk said they're going to the Summer Palace.
我就知道这么多
That's all I know.
好的
Yes.
我知道夏日皇宫
I know the Summer Palace.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
是你们的 属于你和艾格尼斯
It's yours. It belongs to you and Agnes, of course.
用来养小女孩再合适不过了
It's a lovely location to raise a little girl,
不是吗
don't you think?
这些全副武装的傻大个挺煞风景
The armed goons don't do much for the landscape.
戒♥严♥是必要的暂时措施
Well, the coercion was necessary and temporary.
我想做的就是给你看看
All I ever intended to do was show you,
向你证明你的身份 我的身份
prove to you who you are, who I am.
然后你可以自己选择
And then you can choose for yourself.
就像俄♥罗♥斯♥童话一样
Like a Russian fairy tale.
没错
That's right.
抱歉 伊丽莎白 还有很多想带你看
Excuse me, Elizabeth. I have much more to show you,
但我的医生在等我
but my physician is waiting for me.
你好 伊丽莎白 我是卡特娅
Hello, Elizabeth. My name is Katja.
我算是皇宫管家
You can think of me as the Palace Keeper.
-皇宫吗 -夏日皇宫
- Palace? - The Summer Palace.
这是柯克先生给别♥墅♥起的名字
It's what Mr. Kirk calls the cottage.
在居住期间有任何需要都可以跟我说
Anything you need during your stay, let me know.
库珀司长
Director Cooper.
我知道伊丽莎白在哪了 哈罗德
I know where Elizabeth is, Harold,
柯克正在带艾格尼斯去那
where Kirk is taking Agnes.
加拿大新斯科舍省布雷顿角岛
Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia.
柯克在那有幢别♥墅♥
Kirk owns a cottage there where he would go
用来躲避新西伯利亚苦闷的夏天
to escape the dreary summers in Novosibirsk.
她们吃苦没 受伤了吗
Are they hurt? Injured?
我不知道 也无从得知
I don't know and I can't find out.
我深处德州阿马里洛市
I'm deep in the heart of Amarillo, Texas.
你的人多快能赶到那儿
How quickly can your people get there?
雷斯勒和纳瓦比正从迈阿密飞回来
Agents Ressler and Navabi are flying back from Miami.
我可以安排改道
I can redirect their plane.
这就发地址给你
I'll send you a location.
我会迅速解决的
I'll handle this quickly.
你向来如此 凯特
You always do, Kate.
还有什么需要的吗
Can I get you something else?
有 我女儿
Yes. My daughter.
我理解你的心情 伊丽莎白
I understand, Elizabeth.
你的遭遇我也略有耳闻
I know some of what you've been through,
但小艾格尼斯很快就到
but little Agnes will be here soon.
她来之前 你得打起精神
And when she's here, you will need your strength.
跟我说说柯克的事
Tell me about Kirk.
你认识他多久了
How long have you known him?
我在这工作九年了
I have worked here for nine years.
我从我母亲那里接手的
I took over from my mother.
我整个童年时代
She worked my entire childhood
她都在打理这个夏日皇宫
maintaining the Summer Palace.
这么说你对他很熟悉了
So you know him well?
其实我跟他不熟
No, actually, I don't.
他已经好几年没来看过了
He hasn't visited here in years.
这里
It's been...
是他的伤心地
too painful for him.
可现在好了
Until now.
卡希坦卡故事
这是我以前的卧室
This was my bedroom.
欢迎回家 玛莎
Welcome home, Masha.
我向你保证了说实话
I promised you the truth.
可是 之前有场大火 我
But... there was a fire. I...
我开枪打了我父亲 我还记得
I shot my father. I remember.
一个小孩子的记忆可靠吗
What's the memory of a small child?
你不记得我 你母亲及这个房♥间
You didn't remember me or your mother or this room.
雷丁顿骗了你 玛莎
Reddington lied to you, Masha.
他跟你说你的父亲死了
He told you your father was dead,
可是多亏了你 你在水上所做的
but thanks to you -- what you did on the water --
我还活得好好的
I'm very much alive.
雷丁顿跟你所说的一切 他的身份
All the stories Reddington's told you about who he is
以及他跟你的联♥系♥
and his connection to you --
他知道你想要知道真♥相♥
he knew you were looking for answers
所以他利用这点来重新融入你的生活中
and he took advantage of that to re-enter your life.
可是你要找的真♥相♥就在这里
But the answers you've been looking for are here.
雷丁顿 他曾爱上你母亲
Reddington, he was in love with your mother
而且他对你也很迷恋
and he's obsessed with you.
这不可能是真的
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表