Reddington said I'd save him.
如果我们那么做了汤姆绝对不会原谅我的
Tom will never forgive me if I do.
柯克伤害了汤姆最爱的两个人
Kirk hurt the two people Tom loves.
他当然不想你帮他
You can't be surprised if he doesn't want you to help him.
你觉得我该怎么做
What do you think I should do?
我怎么想不重要
Doesn't matter what I think.
雷丁顿或者汤姆的想法其实也不重要
Or Reddington... or Tom, for that matter.
我们谁也不可能知道
None of can possibly know
处于你的位置是怎样的感受
how it feels to be in your position,
我们也不用承担你的决定带来的后果
and none of us have to live with the consequences of your decision.
我只想说
All I will say is this --
鉴于他的所作所为
given what he's done,
你不帮他也没人会指责你的
no one would fault you for walking away.
也许是不会
Maybe not.
但我恐怕会自责
But I'm afraid I would.
找到茶杯了
Found the teacup.
香蕉在这里
And the banana.
十一个了 还差一个
That's 11. One more.
别告诉我
Don't tell me.
医生现在能见你了
The doctor will see you now.
雷蒙德
Raymond.
等一下
One second.
-那艘帆船 -你为什么...
- The sailboat. - Oh! Why'd you --
臭显摆
Show-off.
雷丁顿先生是一位天才
Mr. Reddington's a genius.
就算很邪恶 但还是天才
Could be an evil genius, but still.
你查出他和索尼娅·布鲁姆之间的关系了吗
So you figured out his connection to Sonia Bloom.
是的 索尼娅·布鲁姆
Yes. Sonia Bloom.
参与下一代基因组研究
Worked on next-gen genome research,
重新排列基因序列从而对抗疾病
re-sequencing DNA to help the body fight off disease.
2001年 她和她的搭档申请了一项专利
In 2001, she and her partner applied for a patent.
一周后 她的搭档被杀
A week later, her partner was murdered,
-她就此隐姓埋名 -这些我们都知道了
- and she went underground. - We already knew that.
是啊 但你不知道这个
Yeah. But you didn't know this.
她的搭档是马修·哈吉
Her partner was Matthew Hadj.
被林奎斯特财阀杀害的发明家之一
One of the inventors murdered by the Lindquist Concern.
雷丁顿给我们这个案子只是为了找到搭档
So Reddington only gave us that case just to get to the partner.
他失败后
And then when he couldn't,
发现索尼娅·布鲁姆失踪了时
when he found out Sonia Bloom had disappeared,
他就告诉我们验尸人的事
he gave us The Coroner
想查出她去了哪儿
to find where she went.
她的研究和柯克有什么关系
So what is it about her research that connects to Kirk?
索尼娅·布鲁姆化名艾德里安·肖躲了起来
Okay. Sonia Bloom is hiding as Adrian Shaw.
根据我们对验尸人的了解
Now based on what we know about The Coroner,
基本可以推断她人生中
it's safe to assume that almost every personal detail
几乎每处细节都是伪造的
about her life is false.
我们唯一知道的真♥相♥ 就是她是一名医生
The only detail we know to be true is that she's a doctor.
曾经是 现在也是
Was then. Is now.
虽然现在我无法将她的研究和柯克联♥系♥起来
And while I can't connect her past research to Kirk,
血小板疾病和遗传性血栓的挑战
美国医药协会的记录显示 现在
current AMA records indicate that now, as Shaw,
作为肖 她有一位新搭档 专攻...
she has a new partner who specializes in...
听好了
Wait for it.
血液学
Hematology.
柯克快要死于贫血症
So Kirk's dying of anemia,
雷丁顿突然要找一名神秘的血液学家
and Reddington's suddenly looking for a mysterious blood doctor
还是专门研究前沿基因序列的专家
who's doing cutting-edge research into gene sequencing.
肖博士可能是柯克找到治愈方法的最后希望
Dr. Shaw may be Kirk's last best hope for finding a cure.
雷丁顿想让柯克死
Reddington wants Kirk dead.
能确保他死的一种方式就是杀死
One way of guaranteeing that is to kill the one doctor
唯一能保住他性命的医生
capable of keeping him alive.
那个搭档 新搭档叫什么名字
The partner. What's the new partner's name?
谢谢
Thank you.
雷伯恩医生 谢谢你没有预约也愿意见我
Dr. Rayburn, thank you for seeing me without an appointment.
哪里不舒服
What seems to be the trouble?
我这里很疼
I have a pain right here.
我们办公室里没有药
We don't keep drugs in the office.
如果我要搞药 医生
If I want narcotics, Doctor,
我会跟其他人一样联♥系♥那个拿公文包的人
I'll call the guy with the briefcase like everybody else.
我找艾德里安·肖医生
I'm looking for Dr. Adrian Shaw.
已经派小队去雷伯恩的诊所了
Units are rolling to Rayburn's clinic now.
在谁的名下 是股份制的吗
Who owns it? Is it incorporated?
这家诊所好像属于一家特拉华的
Yeah, looks like the clinic is owned by an LLC
有限责任公♥司♥
based in Delaware.
如果雷丁顿盯上的基因组研究
Well, if the genome research Reddington's after
值得他下杀手
is worth killing over,
那研究肯定不会在诊所进行
it's not being done at a clinic.
那家公♥司♥名下还有什么
What else does the LLC own?
正在查 等等
Uh, checking. Hang on.
仓库 大楼 没人会去的那种地方
A warehouse, a building, somewhere no one would look.
怎么了 你发现什么了
What is it? Did you find something?
是啊 也绝对不是随便有人去的地方
Yeah. And it's definitely not somewhere anyone would look.
福克斯先生 要我提醒你刚来这里时
Mr. Fox, might I remind you of the condition you were in
你的身体状况如何吗
when you arrived?
我只是快死了 并不是穷
I'm dying, not poor.
我不会像这样苟活 我要离开这里
I won't live like this. I'm leaving.
你来这里的时候快死了
You were dying when you arrived.
但由于你接受了治疗
But based on the treatment you've received,
取得了很大的进展
you've shown remarkable progress.
我已经两个星期没出去过了
I haven't been outside for two weeks!
你雇我来救你的命
You signed up for me to save your life,
我就是这么做的
and that is what I'm doing.
为了你和之前二十多位
For you and the two dozen former patients
因为这个项目而过上了
who are leading normal, healthy lives
正常健康生活的患者
because of this program.
你是说那些皮肤还没完全融化的人吗
You mean the ones whose skin hasn't melted off?
我知道发生了什么
I know what's happening.
布雷克 锡安 卡尼 奥茨
Blake. Zion. Kearney. Oates.
这治疗等同于死刑
This trial is a death sentence.
我们所做的事是违法的 但并不违背道德
What we're doing here is illegal, not immoral.
你来的时候就知道有这个风险
When you came aboard, you knew the risks.
如果我说我要走 亲爱的
If I say I'm leaving, sweetheart,
就给我收拾行李
pack my bags.
如果你不遵守签订的治疗协议
If you won't honor your commitment to the trial,
我怎么能相信你会遵守保密协议呢
how can I rely on your commitment to confidentiality?
我同意不会透露技术上的事 而不是谋杀
I agreed to keep quiet about science, not murder.
你无处可去
There's simply nowhere for you to go.
柯里夫人号♥
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
很好
Great.
我快死了 但我感觉很好
I'm going to die, but I feel great.
如果你的钱
What would you do
花都花不完 你会怎么办
if you had more money than you could ever spend?
跟我的家人环游世界...两次
Travel the world with my family...twice.
你可以离开他
You could get away from him.
某个安全的地方 他找不到你们
Somewhere safe where he couldn't find you.
是啊
Sure.
但我爸爸经常说
But like my dad always said,
如果愿望是马 乞丐也有马骑
if wishes were horses, beggars would ride.
我的养父 萨姆·米罗恩
My adopted dad, Sam Milhoan.
我这辈子
My entire life,
我只希望能保证你的安全
all I ever wanted was to make you safe,
保护你
protect you.
最后 我只有一死才能做到这点
And in the end, the only way I'm able to do that is by dying.
我不明白
I don't understand.
都是你的了 我所拥有的一切
It's yours. Everything I have.
我要把所有财富都给你
I'm leaving you my fortune.
你还有大把的时间去享受
Which you'll have plenty of time to spend,
因为你还不会死
because you're not dying.
至少不是现在
Not now, anyway.
我和你医生说了 我决定做你的捐赠者
I told your doctor that I've decided to be your donor.
他们正在检测我们是否匹配
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表