I have no idea.
但是她肯定知道其中的利益关系
But she certainly understands the dynamics of leverage.
她给罪犯自♥由♥ 再让他们杀人作为回报
She gives these prisoners freedom in exchange for murder.
我想他们中很多人
I'm sure many of them
觉得这代价并不算大
would feel it's a small price to pay.
这个人一直在跟踪中本
This guy's been tracking Nakamoto.
跟踪他的一举一动
Tracing his movements.
观察他的猎物
Circling his prey.
看起来中本每天下午
Looks like Nakamoto is at the Gabor Museum
都在伽柏博物馆
every afternoon.
下午好 丹尼尔
Afternoon, Daniel.
我想你认错人了
I think you've mistaken me for someone else.
我保证没认错
Oh, I assure you, I have not.
实际上 我算是你作品的爱好者
In fact, I'm something of a fan of your work.
我见过你伪造的明代宣德炉
I saw a Xuande Ming urn you fabricated
在金家最后的拍卖♥♥会上拍出了高价
fetch quite a price at the King Family's final auction.
近乎完美
It was near perfect.
雷蒙德·雷丁顿
Raymond Reddington?
那我就直说了
Now that we're speaking plainly,
恐怕你的行踪已经暴露了
I'm afraid your cover has been blown.
我想现在这已经非常明显了
I suppose that's fairly obvious at this point.
尽管如此 我来是要告诉你
But nonetheless, I'm here to tell you
有一个杀手要杀你
that an assassin is coming to kill you.
没发现考利
No sign of Cauley.
他怎么会选这么多人的场合
Why would he pick such a crowded place?
就像监狱的院子
It's like a prison yard.
圣堂已经放弃你了
The Sanctum Corporation has given you up.
但是我愿意帮助你再次消失 代价是
But I'm willing to help you vanish again in exchange for --
你在说谎
You're lying.
圣堂绝不可能背叛我
There's no way Sanctum could betray me.
不可能
Impossible.
巴兹 我看到他了
Baz, I've got eyes on him.
秃顶 棕色皮夹克
Bald, brown leather jacket.
巴兹 你看到了吧 他在靠近了
Baz, tell me you see him. He's getting close.
我在警告你 丹尼尔 你的处境非常危险
I'm warning you, Daniel. Your life is in grave danger.
就算你是对的 圣堂真的要背弃我
If you're right, and the Sanctum Corporation has failed me,
那谁也无法保我周全
then no one can keep me safe.
你也不行
Not even you.
联调局
FBI!
双手抱头
Hands on your head.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
你知道的有关圣堂的一切
Everything you can tell me about the Sanctum Corporation.
圣堂由托尼和玛里亚·洛佩兹管理
It was run by Tony and Maria Lopez.
他们在俄亥俄州有一家蜂蜜公♥司♥
They owned a honey company in Ohio.
他们把遍布各地的蜂房♥作为安全屋
They used bee colonies around the world as safe houses
和中转站
and way stations.
当我说他们不可能会
But when I said it was impossible for them
放弃我 我是认真的
to give me up, I meant it.
洛佩兹夫妇几个月前去世了
The Lopezes died months ago.
谢谢你 丹尼尔
Thank you, Daniel.
我建议你回家收拾东西
I suggest you return home and pack your things.
我会再联♥系♥你的
I'll be in touch.
格伦
Glen.
我需要一对已故夫妇的信息
I need information on a deceased couple.
俄亥俄州的托尼和玛里亚·洛佩兹 养蜂人
Tony and Maria Lopez of Ohio. They were apiarists.
什么 羊疯人
What? Ape fairies?
养蜂人 蜜蜂
Apiarists. Bees.
我第一次见阿兰姆时 他好紧张的
When I first met Aram, oh, he was so uptight.
被虔诚的伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥抚养
I mean, with the strict Muslim upbringing
却带着适度的犹太人的罪恶感
with a healthy dose of Jewish guilt.
直到他从麻省理工研究生毕业
He hadn't had a sip of alcohol
他才第一次喝酒
until he was post-grad at MIT.
他真的需要摆脱束缚
He really needed to cut loose.
你帮到他了
And you helped him.
你说得好像我是个怂恿者还是什么
You say that like I'm some sort of enabler or something.
好吧 我怂恿他享受生活
Yeah, okay, fine. I enable him to have fun.
我怂恿他发泄
I enable him to blow off steam.
我怂恿他大笑 你有意见吗
I enable him to laugh. Do you have a problem with that?
如果这影响到他的工作 有意见
I do if it interferes with the work that he does here.
好吧
Right.
那是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
你完全知道那是什么意思
You know exactly what that's supposed to mean.
你很沮丧 因为我比你了解阿兰姆
You're upset because I know Aram and you don't.
找到他了
Got him.
信♥号♥♥来自数字安♥全♥局♥数据网站的随机存储器
RBM Digital Security Bureau Data Site.
联邦调查局的莫伊塔巴尔探员和祖玛探员
Agents Mojtabai and Zuma, FBI.
我们有授权令 需要用你们的专有加密
We got a warrant to run a confiscated device
运行一个被征用的设备
through your proprietary decryption.
我们不允许将设备权限给外来人员
We don't allow access to this facility for outside requests.
我们时间紧迫
Yeah, we're on a time crunch.
事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
It's a matter of national security.
授权令
The warrant?
祖玛 把授权令给他
Zuma. Give the man the warrant.
别告诉我你忘记从桌上拿了
Don't tell me you didn't grab it off the desk.
-祖玛 你坑死我了 -对不起
- Oh, Zuma, you're killin' me. - I am sorry.
对不起 他说对不起 要说对不起长官
Oh, you're sorry. He's sorry. Sorry, "Sir."
对不起 长官
Sorry, sir.
这还差不多 好了
It's all right. That's all right. Okay.
你有没有地方让我们坐坐打个电♥话♥
You got somewhere we can sit and call this in?
法庭会尽快送来一份新的
Court should be able to messenger a new one ASAP.
这 这真不错
Oh, this is, uh, this is great.
探员很快会把授权令送来
An agent will have a warrant here in -- in no time.
谢谢你 非常感谢
Thank you. Thanks so much.
好了 我们大概争取到了十五分钟
All right, okay, that bought us maybe, like, 15 minutes.
幸运的话 我可以在他回来之前
If I'm lucky, I can find the encryption key
就找出秘钥
before he gets back.
谢谢你 阿兰姆
Thank you, Aram.
这是为了雷丁顿先生
Well, it's, uh, for Mr. Reddington.
对吗
Right?
那好 开始吧
Right. Okay. All right, here we go.
你是在开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
着急上火的人是你 上车
You're the one in such a damn rush. Get in.
一点都不谨慎
This lacks even a modicum of discretion.
我们可以随便聊
We can speak freely.
瓦奎兹太太一句英语都不懂
Se?ora Vazquez doesn't know a lick of English.
下一个红绿灯右转
Tire a la derecha en la próxima luz.
你有什么发现
What did you find?
洛佩兹一家经营圣堂几十年
The Lopezes ran Sanctum for decades.
但九个月前 他们被烧死了
But nine months ago, they got burnt to a crisp.
火是半夜烧起来的
Fire started in the middle of the night.
警方报告称是纵火 但没有嫌疑犯
Police report says arson, no suspects, though.
这是汽车 亲爱的 不是过山车
It's a car, sweet cheeks, not a roller coaster.
他们有个女儿叫瓦妮莎
They had a daughter named Vanessa.
水往低处流
Apple fell far from the tree.
人往高处走 她成了治疗师
She was on the up and up. A therapist.
治疗师 像盖洛普医生那样吗
A therapist? Like Dr. Gallup?
盖洛普和洛佩兹可能是同一个人
Gallup and Lopez could be one and the same.
盖洛普我不知道
I don't know no Gallup,
但起火时瓦妮莎也在
but Vanessa was there during the fire.
严重烧伤 但是活了下来
Got burnt pretty bad, but survived.
这里说洛佩兹家族的蜂场的抵押品赎回权
Says here all the Lopez family bee farms were foreclosed
全被银行取消了 除了被烧掉的那个
by the bank, all but the one that burned down.
它依然属于瓦妮莎·洛佩兹
It's still owned by Vanessa Lopez.
那就是我们的目标
Then that's where we're headed.
请在拐角处停车
Por favor, parase en la esquina.
祝你考试顺利
Buena suerte con su exámen.
谢谢
Gracias.
好 大概十秒
Okay, uh, about 10 seconds.
莎马和雷斯勒来了
Samar and Ressler are here.
-快 -好 正在下载
- Hurry. - Okay, come on. Downloading.
好了 搞定了
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表