Is that right?
说点什么 雷斯勒探员
Say something, Agent Ressler.
你似乎不大好
You don't look well.
现在有联邦大陪审团正在调查
There's a federal grand jury investigating whether Donald
唐纳德和他的特别小组是否在
and his task force have been enabling me
让我继续犯罪
to continue to commit crimes.
天 听着确实是个麻烦
My, sounds like a problem.
我的豁免协议
It seems inevitable
似乎无可避免将作废
that my immunity agreement will be revoked
而特别小组的成员
and the members of the task force
也将会被起诉
will be indicted forthwith.
天哪 伙计们 真是很遗憾
Well, jeez, fellas, I'm so sorry to hear that.
幸运的是 对我们来说
Fortunately, for us,
我们的麻烦就是你的麻烦
our problem is your problem.
是吗 为什么
Yeah? And why is that?
我做不到 我...
I can't do this. I...
如你所见 劳雷尔 唐纳德心情不好
As you can see, Laurel, Donald's upset.
什么会让他如此紧张
And what has him wound tighter than a $2 watch?
他即将面临的起诉吗 非也
His impending indictment? No.
是这个
It's this.
法医刚从雷文·莱特体内
A slug the medical examiner just pulled
取出的一枚弹头
out of Reven Wright's body.
你我都知道弹道分♥析♥会与你床头柜里的
You and I both know ballistics will match it to the Glock 19
那把格洛克19相吻合 就我理解
in your nightstand, and as I understand it,
此刻雷斯勒探员已经命令了一支小队待命
Agent Ressler has a team standing by as we speak
准备进入你家收缴武器
ready to enter your home and seize the firearm.
你在虚张声势
You're bluffing.
可惜 一直没找到雷文·莱特的尸体
Tragically, Reven Wright's body was never found.
直到今天
Until today.
直到你雇佣来处理雷文尸体的
Until Henry Prescott, the cleaner that you hired
清道夫亨利·普莱斯考特
to dispose of Reven's body like a piece of garbage,
带我们找到了她
took us right to her.
让我们给普莱斯考特打个电♥话♥
Let's give Prescott a call
你自己听听
so you can hear for yourself.
有了那颗弹头
With that bullet,
唐纳德终于找到 自雷文被害那天起
Donald finally has what he's been looking for
他一直在找寻的东西
since the day you killed Reven --
如山铁证
irrefutable proof.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
我们把弹头给你 你解决大陪审团
We hand over the slug, and you make that grand jury go away.
那可不容易
It's not easy.
这样啊
I see.
那我们就浪费了彼此的时间
Then we've wasted your time and ours.
我也很好奇唐纳德的小队
I do wonder what else Donald's men
还会在你的床头柜里发现什么
will find in your nightstand.
你是不是偷偷藏了震动棒 劳雷尔
Are you a vibrator kind of gal, Laurel?
我们会知道的
We'll see.
如果我照你们说的做了
If I do this,
你不能再在同一句话里
you don't mention me and Reven Wright
同时提及我和雷文·莱特的名字
in the same sentence again.
-如何 -成交
- Say it. - Deal.
不是你 他
Not you. Him.
童子军可不会轻易放弃努力得来的奖章
Boy Scouts don't give up their merit badges easily.
我怎么知道你能信守承诺
How do I know you're gonna hold up your end?
我向你保证
I give you my word.
卡普兰先生想见你
Mr. Kaplan would like to see you.
希钦女士 你来这干什么
Mr. Hitchin, what are you doing here?
问题是 林赛 你在这干什么
The question, Lindsay, is what the hell are you doing here?
进行大陪审团调查
Conducting a grand jury investigation.
你在调查联调局
You're investigating the FBI's relationship
与雷蒙德·雷丁顿的关系
to Raymond Reddington here?
你在想什么 你有什么...
What the hell are you thinking? Do you have --
-这是谁 -特别探员朱利安·盖尔
- Who's this? - I'm Special Agent Julian Gale.
是吗 你当不了多久特别探员了
Are you? Well, you may not be for long,
盖尔探员
Agent Gale.
雷丁顿与联调局可能存在的协议
Reddington's supposed deal with the FBI
事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
is a matter of national security.
你所采集的证词
The testimony you're taking
触及了极度敏感问题
touches on highly sensitive matters
远不是这间屋子里的
that go way beyond
任何人应该听到的
what anyone in this room should be hearing,
-包括你们俩 -是吗 因为我
- including the two of you. - Is that so? Because I --
调查被行政当局中止了 抱歉
This investigation is over by executive authority. Sorry.
立刻结束此案 并清除所有记录
I want this case closed and all the records expunged.
确保清除法庭书♥记♥官的手稿
Make sure you get the court reporter's transcription
和一切证据
and any exhibits.
他手头有你什么把柄 一定是猛料
What's he got on you? Must be good.
-你说什么 -看来是真的了
- Excuse me? - So it's true.
雷丁顿能侵蚀任何人
Reddington can corrupt just about anybody, huh?
继续说吧 盖尔探员 请
Keep talking, Agent Gale. Please.
你的整个职业生涯还没有完全结束
Your entire career's not over just yet.
请务必摧毁那仅剩的一点
Make sure you destroy what little you have left.
卡普兰
Kaplan.
大陪审团调查刚刚终止了
The grand jury investigation was just closed.
-整个案子都被撤销了 -撤销了
- The whole damn case, it was withdrawn. - Withdrawn?
是的
Yes, withdrawn by
被国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问劳雷尔·希钦撤销了
National Security Advisor Laurel Hitchin.
肯定有内情
It's a cover-up.
我的豁免协议呢
What about my immunity agreement?
没了
It's gone.
交易是你作证 你免罪
The deal was you testify, then you get immunity.
既然现在没证可做了
Now that that's off the table, you --
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
手放方向盘上
Hands on the wheel.
朱利安
Julian.
好久不见 气色不错
It's been a long time. You look fit.
健身来着
Jumping jacks?
希钦 你搞定她了
Hitchin. You got to her.
我们上次见面是什么时候
When was the last time you and I saw each other?
在伦敦
London?
不对 开普敦
No. Cape Town?
不 也不对
No, that's not right.
别告诉我 会想起来的
Don't tell me. It'll come.
怎么弄的
How?
向她行贿
Did you bribe her?
没错
As a matter of fact, I did.
无所谓 卡普兰先生
Anywho, Mr. Kaplan --
我得知道怎么找她
I need to know how to reach her.
祝你好运
Yeah. Good luck with that.
她用一次性电♥话♥
She uses burner phones.
你手上有她最新的号♥码吧
You must have her latest number.
你准备怎么办
So what are you gonna do?
杀了我
Kill me?
不 我要拿走你电♥话♥
No, I'm gonna take your phone.
胡志明市 想起来了
Ho Chi Minh City! That's it.
我在西贡河上了鲶鱼船
I got away from you aboard that catfish trawler
终于摆脱了你
on the Saigon River.
老天 那太潮湿了
My God, the humidity.
但是愉快的记忆
But fun times indeed.
回见 盖尔探员
More to come, Agent Gale.
回见
More to come.
希钦做到了 我们无罪
Hitchin did it. We're in the clear.
-那她也无罪了 -阿兰姆呢
- Which means so is she. - And Aram?
他被控藐视已不存在的
He was found in contempt of a grand jury
大陪审团
that no longer exists.
基恩呢 得告诉她这个好消息
Where's Keen? She needs to hear this.
你的计划成功了
Your plan worked.
我给你一个电♥话♥号♥码
I'm gonna give you a cellphone number
你给我追踪一下
I need you to trace.
你没听懂吗 我们已经没事了
Did you hear me? We're in the clear.
我联♥系♥不上伊丽莎白
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表