until we get Agnes back.
哈罗德 如果你觉得我会
Harold, you are one bubble off plumb
眼睁睁看着事态一发不可收拾
if you think I'm gonna sit back
那就大错特错了
while heaven knows how many horses run out of the barn.
这是我们抓住亚历山大·柯克的最佳机会
It's the best chance we have of apprehending Alexander Kirk.
这是对国♥家♥安♥全♥的最高威胁
This represents a five-alarm fire to national security.
这也就是为什么我们不能关闭系统
Which is why we can't shut down our system.
了解我们到底被入侵到什么程度的唯一希望
The only hope we have of learning how deeply we've been penetrated
就是找出画眉党
is to identify The Thrushes.
我们现在关闭系统
We shut down our system now,
他们就会知道我们发现了他们 打草惊蛇
they'll know we're onto them and rabbit.
哈罗德 让他们得意一阵吧
Okay, Harold. Let them run out some line.
但你最好把拇指按在拉杆上
But you best keep your thumb tight on the drag,
否则你的鱼线搞不好缠成一团
or you're like to find a bird's nest on your reel.
明白了吗
Understand?
一点都没懂 跟天书一样
Not a word. Absolute gibberish.
让我来给你翻译
Well, let me translate.
别搞砸了
Don't screw up.
我一直在想
I been thinking.
我和你 我们
You and I, we, uh...
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
我觉得 对你开抢的人
Way I see it, whoever shot you
很有可能还要对别人开枪
is gonna shoot somebody else
并且把他们丢在丢你的地方
and dump them where they dumped you
并发现你不见了
and see you're not there.
然后他就会上门打探
And he's gonna come a-lookin'.
或者 有人报案说你失踪
Or...somebody reports you missing.
然后警♥察♥会上门打探
And the cops come a-lookin'.
或者
Or...
我放了你
I just let you go,
你跟别人说起这里发生的事
and you talk about what happened here,
听说的人会上门打探
and whoever you talk to comes a-lookin'.
我不喜欢有人来
And I don't like visitors.
我要弄清楚的是
So, what I'm trying to figure out is,
我到底应该拿你怎么办
what exactly am I gonna do with you?
不会有人来的
No one is coming.
是吗
Is that a fact?
我想要自杀
I tried to kill myself.
枪呢
Well, where's the gun?
在林子某处
Somewhere back in the woods.
我觉得你没法带我找到枪了
Well, I don't suppose you could lead me to it.
我不记得了
I can't remember.
我是爬走的
I...crawled away.
你留下了痕迹
Well, you left a trail.
我擅长追踪
I'm a tracker.
走着瞧
We'll see.
我觉得二号♥摄像头往左转一点
I think camera two a smidge to the left.
-好的 -你好
- Juicy Deucey. - Hello.
再往左一点点
A hair to the left, please.
不 你的左边 天才 不对
No, your other left. Genius. No.
-他还是没 -我
- He's still not -- - I --
我知道了 知道了
I got it. I got it. Got it, got it, got it, got it.
切斯特正在给你的安保系统做大升级
Chester's made some significant upgrades to your security.
-他是个很神奇的人 -真棒
- He's an absolute marvel. - How nice.
我现在就只缺带刺铁丝网和哨塔了
All I need now is a barbed-wire fence and guard towers.
有柯克的信儿吗
Any word from Kirk?
你是说我父亲
You mean my father?
说真的 伊丽莎白
Honestly, Elizabeth, it astounds me
我万万没想到
that you could be hornswoggled
DNA鉴定这么容易作假的东西就能骗到你
by something as simple to fabricate as a DNA profile.
不光是DNA
Not just the DNA.
还有回忆
It's memories --
我认识的地方 我们一起做过的事
places I recognize, things we did together.
我们在院子里埋下的时间胶囊
A time capsule we buried in the yard
其他人不可能知道这个
that no one else would know about.
仅仅因为他是你母亲的丈夫
Just because he was your mother's husband
并不意味着他就是你父亲
doesn't make him your father.
你知道这话听起来什么感觉吗
You know what you sound like?
绝望
Desperate.
就像被发现说谎的嫌疑人
Just a suspect caught in a lie.
我从没对你说过谎
I have never lied to you.
对 是我
Yes? This is she.
我马上过去 谢谢
I'll be along shortly. Thanks.
乔治城的一间修鞋铺
That was a shoe-repair shop in Georgetown
我从来没听过
I've never even heard of.
他说我把手♥机♥丢在那儿了
He says I left my phone there.
柯克
Kirk.
只存了一个号♥码
There's only one number saved.
国家代码是40
International prefix 40.
罗马尼亚 肯定无法追踪
Romania. No doubt untraceable.
玛莎
Masha.
艾格尼斯怎么样了
Tell me about Agnes.
她很健康
She's healthy.
她很快乐 等不及见她妈妈了
She's happy. Can't wait to see her mother.
-你能做到 -我想那么做
- You could make that happen. - I want to.
但若你不肯让她远离雷丁顿 我不能那么做
But as long as you refuse to shield her from Reddington, I can't.
我拿到你在俄♥罗♥斯♥对外情报局的档案了
I got your SVR file.
里面有你的DNA档案
Your DNA profile was in it.
我知道你是我的父亲
I know you're my father.
那你也知道了雷丁顿从一开始就在骗你
Then you know Reddington lied to you from the beginning.
是的
Yes.
那我们没有理由不在一起了
There's no reason why we shouldn't be together.
你有什么建议
What are you suggesting?
一次会面 只有我们俩和艾格尼斯
A meeting. Just the two of us and Agnes.
那不太容易
That won't be easy.
雷丁顿让他的喽啰全天候守着我
Reddington has his goons guarding me 24/7.
因为他不信任你
Because he doesn't trust you.
我来想想办法 再联络
I'll work something out, contact you.
[俄语]
[俄语]
你很有说服力
You were very convincing.
因为我说的都是真心话
That's because I meant every word.
我不相信她
I don't trust her.
你不相信任何人
You trust no one.
所以你对我来说那么有价值
That's why you're so valuable to me.
但在这件事上 我希望你信任我
But in this matter, I do urge you to trust me
和我的判断
and my judgment.
我们手上斋普尔的档案
Our case file on Jaipur.
我们关于画眉党的所有资料
Everything we have on The Thrushes...
也就是什么都没有
which is nothing.
没有源代码 没有可追踪恶意软件
No source code? No traceable malware?
正好相反
Quite the opposite.
这些无♥耻♥混♥蛋♥在上传病毒之前
The cheeky bastards actually debugged the system
还把系统调试了一遍
before uploading the virus.
当然 没留下痕迹
Of that, of course, there wasn't a trace.
电脑病毒怎么能做到这一点
How does a computer virus do this?
通过控制工厂设备
By taking operational control of the plant,
造成离心机运转速度偏差
causing speed variations in the centrifuges,
导致灾难性的故障
leading to catastrophic failure
释放出高压六♥氟♥化♥铀♥气体
and the release of pressurized uranium hexafluoride gas.
他们都是工程师吗
They were all engineers?
三十八起无法破获的凶杀案
38 murders that are impossible to solve.
然而只有三十七人遇害
Unless only 37 were killed.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这个人不是工程师
This victim is not an engineer,
而且她肯定没死
and she is most certainly not dead.
我就知道 她那种辣妹怎么会看上他
I knew she was too hot for him.
等阿兰姆明白过来 他会崩溃的
When Aram finds out, he's going to be crushed.
是啊 然后他心里藏不住事
Yeah, and then he's gonna wear his heart on his sleeve,
于是这位小女朋友
and his little girlfriend here
就会知道我们已经盯上她了
is gonna know that we're onto her.
这件事不能瞒着他
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表