美国总统不是上帝 先生们
The President of the United States is not God, gentlemen.
他的裁决不是最终的
His judgment is not final.
他认为你们践踏人♥权♥
He has judged you to be human rights violators,
贩毒 阻碍民♥主♥
drug traffickers, impediments to democracy,
还签署了13405号♥行政命令
and he has signed Executive Order 13405,
冻结了你们七亿六千万欧元的资金
freezing 760 million Euros of your money.
我认为你们只是被制裁的商人
My judgment is that you are sanctioned businessmen
没有资金继续经营
with no cash to run your business.
所以
So...
这里有六亿欧元 安全地放在一架飞机里
600 million Euros, secured on a tarmac in a plane
离这间屋子只有不到十四公里
less than 14 kilometers from this room.
都是你们的 先生们
Your money, gentlemen.
按照你们的意愿支配
To do with as you please.
基础设施 武器 药品
Infrastructure, weapons, medicine.
性 毒品 或是摇滚乐 都跟我无关
Sex, drugs, rock and roll -- It matters not to me.
我想要的是
All I ask in return
你们的资产解冻后 按市场利率付我利息
is a market rate on the loan until your assets are unfrozen.
到那时 你们把解冻的钱汇给我
At which point, you will transfer them to me.
你只提供六亿
You offer 600 million
制裁结束后就想得到七亿六千万
and expect 760 million when sanctions are lifted?
没错 一亿六千万 加上利息
Yes. 160 million...plus interest.
为了用我的决定替代总统的
For substituting my judgment for the president's.
飞机你们可以留着
You can keep the plane.
我在明斯克有七亿五千万现金
I have three-quarters of a billion in cash parked at MSQ.
放了我 钱就是你的
If you let me go now, it's yours.
是吗
Do you, now?
你切断会议室信♥号♥♥三十秒后
My team seized that money 30 seconds
我的人就弄到了那笔钱
after you cut the feed to the conference room.
飞机我们能留着吗
Can we keep the plane?
你好 奥斯卡 相信你已经找到了目标
Hello, Oscar. I trust you secured the package.
还有他的货
And his cargo.
我能从手头的现金中扣除我的费用吗
Shall I deduct the balance of my fee from the cash at hand?
当然 然后以勒布朗的名义将剩下的捐给
Yes. And direct a generous contribution in Le Bron's name
白俄♥罗♥斯♥难民基金
to the Belarusian Refugee Fund.
-全部吗 -别说傻话
- All of it? - Don't be absurd.
还有 奥斯卡 飞机是我的
Oh, and, Oscar, that plane is mine.
第53号♥
伊朗的毛拉 墨西哥的毒贩
Iranian mullahs, Mexican cartels,
激进的独♥裁♥者
radical despots --
你们的政♥府♥宣布他们为敌人
your government declares them enemies
冻结了他们的资产以影响其活动
and freezes their assets to influence their behavior.
经济制裁相对来说很好实施
Economic sanctions are relatively easy to implement
从历史上看也有效
and historically effective.
直到现在
Until now.
纳瓦比探员 麻烦了
Agent Navabi, would you be so kind?
雷内·勒布朗
René Le Bron --
为恐♥怖♥主♥义♥国家以及犯罪组织提供资金
financier of terrorist states and criminal organizations.
你们的政♥府♥冻结他们的资产后
When your government freezes their assets,
勒布朗就提供给他们数量可观的贷款
Le Bron offers them sizeable loans,
使制裁无效
rendering the sanctions toothless
并让这些坏人
and affording the bad actors
有能力继续像往常一样经营自己的生意
the ability to continue conducting business as usual.
制裁结束后 勒布朗通过获得被冻结资金
When the sanctions are lifted, Le Bron makes a hefty profit
赚的盆满钵满
by pocketing the frozen assets
他坚称那是借款者的抵押
he insisted his borrowers put up as collateral.
太聪明了 让人恶心 但聪明
Brilliant idea. Sick, but brilliant.
没错 唐纳德
Yes, Donald.
说实话 我很失望自己怎么没有想到
Truth be told, I'm disappointed I didn't think of it.
何必呢 你可以让我们逮捕他
Why bother when you can have us arrest him
再取代他的位置
and then take his place?
好主意
Good point.
抱歉 我错过什么了吗
Sorry. Did I miss something?
这事跟追踪柯克的下落
I-Is this about going after Kirk and --
并找回我女儿有关吗 不 没有
Finding my daughter? No, it isn't.
很显然 他的事比较重要
Apparently, empire building takes precedence.
亚历山大·柯克是勒布朗的一个客户
Alexander Kirk is a client of Le Bron's.
在你们政♥府♥冻结了柯克的财产之后
After your government froze Kirk's assets,
他向勒布朗贷了一笔款
he turned to Le Bron for a loan.
你总是只告诉我们一些
You're always giving us someone's
跟柯克有联♥系♥的人
six degrees of separation from Kirk.
勒布朗在明斯克做交易的时候我把他截下了
I intercepted Le Bron in Minsk closing a deal.
他表示愿意合作
He's willing to cooperate,
但提出的条件是我无法满足的
but on a condition I am powerless to fulfill --
给他起诉豁免权
immunity from prosecution.
你认为他会为了得到
So you think that he'll cooperate
证人保护而跟我们合作
in exchange for witness protection?
面对像雷内·勒布朗那样的人
Well, one can hardly expect unconditional virtue
就不要指望他会无条件地合作了
from creatures like René Le Bron.
深谙此理
So I've learned.
豁免权的事我得跟辛西娅·帕娜贝克禀告
I'll have to clear immunity with Cynthia Panabaker.
雷斯勒 纳瓦比 阿兰姆
Ressler, Navabi, Aram,
转备好移交收押的事宜
clear the logistics for transfer of custody.
基恩 借一步说话
Keen, a word.
我不能假装完全理解你现在所经受的压力
I can't pretend to know the stress you're under.
但从我的角度看
But from where I sit,
他在尽力找回艾格尼斯
he's doing everything in his power to find Agnes.
并且杀了柯克
And kill Kirk.
你不希望他这么做吗
You have a problem with that?
亚历山大·柯克是我父亲
Alexander Kirk is my father.
-你有证据 -是的
- You have proof? - Yes.
我有我亲生父亲的DNA
DNA evidence of who my father is
还有过去这三年里一直骗我的人的DNA
and who's been lying to me for the past three years.
正如我刚才所说 我不知道你有痛苦
As I said, I don't know how you bear it,
但是我们有我们的工作
but we have a job to do,
只有你和雷丁顿合作 我们的工作才能继续
and we can't do it unless you can work with Reddington.
我会做好我的工作
I'll do my job,
但我不会再和那条狡猾的蛇合作了
but I am done cozying up to that snake.
今早事可不少
Tough morning.
等等
Here.
这个应该能让你开心一点
This should lift the mood.
我还有些剩下的柠檬鸡
I got some leftover lemon chicken,
好客的香酥牛肉
Ho Kow crispy beef.
我们可以午饭时候吃
We are gonna have it for lunch.
谢了 不过我不用
Uh, thanks, but I'm good.
我还有帕科玉米饼
I've also got Paco's Tacos.
她准备得真是周到
She really went all out.
这就是我为什迟到 我
It's why I'm late. I, uh --
等等
Wait.
你怎么知道
How'd you know?
很明显啊 自己吃的话谁会买♥♥那么多
Obviously no one would buy all that for themselves.
她真的很想给你留下好印象
She clearly wants to make a good impression.
是吧 大概
Yeah. Yeah, I guess.
有什么问题吗
Is that a problem?
没有
No, uh...
她很漂亮 很聪明
She's beautiful and smart.
她可以打11分
She's an 11.
我最多6 大部分时候是4
I mean, I'm a 6, 4 on most days.
不要误会 我乐在其中
Don't get me wrong. I am going to enjoy it,
但是 有些问题
but...something is up.
或许我只是她的"救生圈男友"
Maybe I'm her rebound guy,
或者她只能活三个月了
or she's got three months to live or...
或者她只是觉得你是个英俊 聪明
Or maybe she thinks you're a handsome, smart,
为人善良 容易相处的人
incredibly nice guy who's easy to be around.
真的吗 你这么觉得
Really? You think so?
不 不过或许她这么觉得
No. But she might.
辛西娅·帕娜贝克
Cynthia Panabaker.
哈罗德
Harold,
告诉我你还能好好坐下来打牌
do tell me you can still sit in for poker night.
我可实在受不了再有一个空缺了
I simply cannot afford another empty chair.
目前为止 没问题
Still on as far as I know.
我有好消息告诉你 柯克的案子有重大突破
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表