《罪恶黑名单》前情提要
Previously on "The Blacklist"...
输入密♥码♥
Enter the code!
雷丁顿突然要找一名神秘的血液学家
And Reddington's suddenly looking for a mysterious blood doctor
还是专门研究前沿基因序列的专家
who's doing cutting-edge research into gene sequencing.
-你就是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 -而你欠我的
- You're Raymond Reddington. - And you're in my debt.
计划已经开始实行了
The plan is already in motion.
他们要来了 伊丽莎白
Men are coming, Elizabeth.
他们会干掉所有挡住其去路的人
Men who kill every living thing who gets in their way.
告诉哈罗德 然后你赶紧离开医院
Tell Harold and then you get out of that hospital.
监控上线
Okay, cameras up.
行动开始后 撤离时间为四分钟
When you engage, you have a 4-minute window for extraction.
莱特上校让我过来做透析
Colonel Wright ordered a dialysis.
要做全身扫描才能进去
Can't let you in without a scan.
维克托 有人来了
Okay, Viktor, someone's coming.
你在干什么
Can I help you?
四分钟 计时开始
Four minutes and counting.
是真的吗 DNA检测出你不是柯克的女儿
Is it true? The DNA test? You're not Kirk's daughter.
告诉你的人准备好应对全副武装袭击
Tell your team to expect a full military assault.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我刚跟雷丁顿通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Reddington.
他认为柯克的人会来救他出去
He has reason to believe Kirk's men are coming to break him out.
取消行动吧
Call it off.
你跟雷丁顿谈过了
You talked to Reddington.
只有他能让你这么激动
He's the only one who gets you worked up like this.
如果你想逃跑 就会害死无辜的人
If you try to escape, innocent people will die.
安全区域在左侧
Secure area on the left.
燃♥烧♥弹♥已放置
Incendiaries are live.
就算逃出去 又有什么意义 你病得很重
Even if you could get out, what's the point? You are sick.
你能帮助我 玛莎
You can help me, Masha.
我知道你不愿相信
I know you don't wanna believe this,
-但检测结果 -结果被雷丁顿篡改了
- but those test results - - They were altered by Reddington.
不 结果是真的 我不是你女儿
No, they're real. I'm not your daughter.
雷丁顿想让我死 玛莎
Reddington wants me dead, Masha.
-他一直这样想 -也许 我不知道
- He always has. - Maybe. I don't know.
但我知道我没法救你的命
But I do know that I can't save your life.
你哪儿也不能去
And you aren't going anywhere.
你错了 我们会一起走 宝贝
You're wrong. We're leaving here together, solnishko.
没商量
No arguments.
-大家请注意 -基恩探员
- May I have your attention, please? - Agent Keen.
大楼出现了火情
There has been a fire emergency reported in the building.
-我们的人进去了 -收到
- Our people are inside. - Copy that.
大家请注意 大楼...
May I have your attention, please? There has been...
我们相信火情只是帮助柯克逃脱的圈套
We believe the fire's a false flag to help Kirk break out.
告诉你的人不允许任何人进出这个房♥间
Tell your people no one in or out of this room
除非有我的命令
until I say otherwise.
医院的应急预案是什么
What's hospital protocol?
撤离和/或封锁
Evacuation and/or containment.
这个病房♥是为紧急封锁特殊定制的
This ward is specifically designed to go into emergency lockdown.
有人看到汤姆了吗
Has anyone seen Tom?
拜托 伙计 让我进去 我妻子在里面
Come on, man. Let me in. My wife's in there.
不行
Can't do it.
你认识我的 我一直在出出进进的
You know me. I've been in and out all day.
我刚去买♥♥了杯咖啡而已
I just went to get a cup of coffee.
抱歉 我们有命令
Sorry, we have orders.
可你还让他们进 对吗
Well, you're letting these guys in, right?
大家请注意 大楼...
May I have your attention, please? There has been...
-这不合理 -怎么不合理
- Doesn't make sense. - What doesn't?
为什么要引火 这只会启动医院的紧急预案
Why start a fire? It only initiates hospital protocol,
会更难进来
making it even harder to get inside.
雷丁顿
Reddington.
你还在医院
You're still at the hospital.
我告诉过你了 你现在就得离开
I told you, you need to get out now.
他们已经进来了
They're already inside.
炸了它 现在 开始
Blow it. Now. Go.
趴下
Get down!
第98号♥
结局
准备好了吗 一 二 三
Ready? One, two, three.
-快 趴下 -走走 快走
- Move, down! - Out, out. Come on!
快走
Go!
把柯克救出来
Get Kirk out.
立刻
Go now.
-把枪放下 放下 -该你放下
- Drop your weapon. Put it down. - You put it down.
把枪
Drop --
别管他 我们只是来带玛莎走的
Leave him. We're only here for Masha.
-莉斯 -汤姆
- Liz! - Tom!
-莉斯 -汤姆
- Liz. - Tom!
她听不到你的 我的朋友
She cannot hear you, my friend!
你想说什么吗
Are you saying something?
我还是听不到你
I still cannot hear you!
继续走 继续走
Keep moving, keep moving.
进去 快 快 快
Inside. Go, go, go. Go.
别管他了 马上离开
Leave him. Go now.
车钥匙给我 快给我
Give me the keys. Give me the keys.
抱歉
Sorry.
你和我说过你一直想要
You've told me you've always wanted a pristine,
在一块纯洁的净土上 安静地享受生活
unspoiled place to live out your days in peace.
所以这块地归你了 永生永世属于你
So the acre is yours for all eternity.
雷蒙德
Raymond.
烧退了
Fever broke.
看来你的感染已经没大碍了
Think we beat that infection.
谁是雷蒙德
So, who's Raymond?
是那个朝你开枪的人 还是另外那个
He the one that shot you? Or the other guy?
是哪一个
Which one?
我不知道你为什么要保护这两个人
I don't know why you're protecting these people.
事实上 我也不在意
Truth is, I don't care.
你没有给我太多的选择余地 亲爱的
You're not leaving me a lot of options here, sweetheart.
我也不能把你关一辈子
Can't hold you prisoner forever.
那就放我走
So let me go.
我这是私占土地
This here is a squat.
这是公有土地
Public land.
如果护林人知道了 他们会把我赶出去的
Rangers would run me off if they knew.
除了你 没人知道我在这
Nobody knows I'm here but you.
你不信任我
You don't trust me.
我又怎么能冒险把我的整个世界交到你手上
So how am I supposed to trust you with my whole world?
如果你能非常体贴的
This would've been a whole lot easier
一个人孤独地死去 那一切就简单多了
if you had been considerate enough to die on your own.
我们十分钟后到 发现柯克的行踪了吗
We're 10 minutes out. You got eyes on Kirk?
阿兰姆正试着定位他们用于逃跑的车
Aram's trying to locate the escape vehicle.
你找到肖博士了吗
Where are you on Dr. Shaw?
没有 雷丁顿把她带走了
Nowhere. Reddington got to her.
如果我们没错的话 肖知道怎么治好柯克
If we're right and Shaw knows how to cure Kirk,
雷丁顿只是想确保这种情况不会发生
Reddington has just made sure that's not going to happen.
也就是说莉斯是他唯一的希望
Which means Liz is his only hope.
只要柯克还需要她的干细胞
Kirk's not gonna hurt her
来救命 那么他就不会伤害她
as long as he needs her stem cells to survive.
但是他不需要
But he doesn't.
医院检验了DNA 他们没有血缘关系
The hospital ran DNA tests. They're not related.
刚刚在医院的是柯克的人
It was Kirk's men at the hospital.
-伊丽莎白逃走了吗 -被柯克带走了
- Did Elizabeth get out? - She was taken by Kirk.
在柯克跟医生确认
Well, she'll be safe with him
她不是他的女儿之前 她是安全的
until Kirk's doctors confirm she's not his daughter,
但是我们时间不多
but we don't have much time.
我们得找出零号♥患者 还要多久 肖医生
We need to find patient zero. How long, Dr. Shaw?
如果我知道你为什么找那人会给我很大帮助
It might help if I knew what you needed the patient for.
我的目的对你要做的事么有影响
My agenda has no bearing on your task.
你知道你需要找什么 我现在就需要
You know what you're looking for. I need it now.
过去这么多年里我治疗了无数个病人
I've treated hundreds of patients over the years.
要查到得花点时间
This is going to take some time.
我没时间了 博士 意味着你也没时间了
I'm out of time, Doctor, which means you're out of time.
找到那个病人
Find the patient.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表