雷丁顿找不到你的
He won't find you -- Reddington --
不管你是在盼望还是在担心
if that's what you're hoping for or worried about.
汤姆还活着 艾格尼斯也不在你手上
Tom's alive. You don't have Agnes.
我没什么可担心的
I'm not worried about anything.
我不会因为想要我的家人重聚而道歉
I won't apologize for trying to restore my family.
即使那意味着毁掉我的家庭
Even if it means destroying mine.
雷丁顿把你从我身边夺走
Reddington -- He took you from me.
所以你恨他
And you hate him for it,
因为他偷走你的孩子
for stealing your child.
我明白那是什么感觉
I know how that feels.
如果你不逃跑现在就能跟艾格尼斯在一起
You would've been with Agnes now if you hadn't tried to escape.
是的
Yes.
还是那句话 彼此彼此
But then again, so would you.
-说 -女孩在我手上
- Tell me. - I got the girl.
想办法穿过佛罗里达海峡
Find a way across the Straits,
然后联♥系♥我在礁岛群的办公室 快
then contact my office in the Keys. Do it quickly.
艾格尼斯离开她妈妈太久了
Agnes has been away from her mother too long.
她会害死我们的
She's gonna kill us!
第66号♥
孩子
The child...
不
No.
-莉斯和艾格尼斯呢 -不在这里
- Liz and Agnes. - No.
-帮一下卡普兰先生 -你还好吗
- Please assist Mr. Kaplan. - You all right?
他们在哪儿
Where are they?
危险之中 你怎么找到我们的
In danger. How did you find us?
我让阿兰姆追踪了那辆车
I had Aram tracking that car.
我在那后备箱里待了大半天
I spent the better part of the day stuck in the trunk.
司机是谁
Who was the driver?
一定是柯克雇的人
Had to be one of Kirk's hired hands.
一米八 体型健硕 深肤色
6-foot, rough trade, dark skin.
喜欢西部装扮
Likes Western wear.
玛托 我看到他的脸了
Mato. I saw his face.
玛托是谁
Who's Mato?
找人高手 追踪高手 必要时也是杀手
A finder. A tracker. Killer when necessary.
-怎么能找到他 -我不知道
- How do we find him? - I don't know.
你不知道还是不想说
You don't know or you won't say?
我们有一位共同的朋友
We had a mutual friend.
他带玛托入行 追踪躲债的人
He gave Mato his start as a skip tracer.
-很多年前的事了 -小尼科斯
- It was years ago. - Little Nikos.
我可以跟他谈谈
I can talk to him.
如果他知道些什么 他会告诉我的
If he knows anything, he'll tell me.
西德州最受欢迎的保释代理人
West Texas' favorite bail bondsman.
设在阿马里洛 专门保释重刑犯
An Amarillo institution for 25 years to life.
邓比 给爱德华打电♥话♥ 让他准备好飞机
Dembe, call Edward. Tell him to ready the jet.
我们要去拜访一下小尼科斯
We're gonna pay a visit to Little Nikos.
抱歉 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry.
是雷丁顿先生
It's Mr. Reddington.
我们有两个目标
We have two targets --
伊丽莎白·基恩和艾格尼斯·基恩
Elizabeth Keen and Agnes Keen --
去往不同的未知地点
traveling separate paths to an unknown location.
康斯坦丁·罗斯托娃 又名亚历山大·柯克
Constantin Rostov, also know as Alexander Kirk,
与伊丽莎白不到一小时前
fled with Elizabeth in a private seaplane
驾私人水上飞机
that departed from Playa Larga...
从长滩起飞 向西飞去
less than an hour ago, due west.
-艾格尼斯呢 -我有她的线索
- What about Agnes? - I have a lead on Agnes.
她被柯克的一个雇佣兵绑♥架♥了
She was abducted by one of Kirk's private contractors,
要价很高的追踪者 只知道他叫玛托
a high-priced tracker known only as Mato.
他错过了离岛的飞机
He missed the flight off the island.
所以他被困在古巴了
Then he's trapped in Cuba.
在你引发的那次国际事件后
There's no way he'll make it past the PNR
他不可能再直接订票飞走了
after the international incident you just caused there.
一般情况下我会同意你的话 纳瓦比探员
Ordinarily I would agree with you, Agent Navabi,
但玛托不是一般的雇佣兵
but Mato isn't your garden-variety mercenary.
据我所知 他是印第安人
From what I'm told, he's an Indian --
部分苏族 部分我也不知道哪里的混血
part Sioux, part I don't know what,
一个萨满的儿子
son of a Shaman.
玛托能在林间悄悄接近一头鹿
Mato could sneak up on a deer in a glade
从后面一掌把它放倒
and smack it on the rump.
他会找到离岛的办法
He'll find his way off the island.
我们会通知海港 以防万一
We'll notify the seaports just in case.
祝你好运 有消息就通知我们
Good luck. And let us know what you turn up.
联♥系♥海关及边境保卫局
Contact Customs and Border Patrol.
让他们与海岸警卫队配合
They work with the Coast Guard
监控古巴周围的海域及空中情况
to monitor the air and waters around Cuba.
长官 为什么要这么大动干戈
Sir, I don't understand why we're going to such extremes --
雷斯勒探员正从古巴飞回来
Agent Ressler is on a return flight from Cuba.
你现在得抛开私人感情
It's time to set aside your personal feelings
协助这次调查
and help out this investigation.
都是我的错
This is my fault.
要是伊丽莎白或者宝宝有什么不测
If anything happens to Elizabeth or the baby...
你无需道歉
You have nothing to apologize for.
你只是想帮我们过上正常的生活
You tried to help us find a normal life.
再来一次我还是愿意冒险
I'd take that risk again.
我不后悔曾经想摆脱你
I don't regret trying to get away from you.
当然了
Of course you don't.
后悔需要岁月积累和智慧
Regret requires age or wisdom.
我们只是在保护艾格尼斯
We were trying to protect Agnes.
看来没成功
I guess that didn't work out.
到了阿马里洛
When we get to Amarillo,
你俩最好听我的指挥
I think it would be best to do as I say, both of you.
求救 求救 求救
Mayday, mayday, mayday.
飞机在哈瓦那沿海坠毁
Plane down off the coast of Havana.
二十三度
23 degrees,
五十二分北
52 minutes north.
八十二度 四十九分南
82 degrees, 49 minutes south.
求救 求救 求救
Mayday, mayday, mayday.
有人能听到吗
Can anyone hear me?
-我的卫星电♥话♥呢 -丢了
- My sat phone. - Gone.
你得放开我 玛莎
You need to untie me, Masha.
求救 求救 求救 有人吗
Mayday, mayday, mayday, is anyone there?
怎么了
What was that?
你得知道艾格尼斯很安全
You need to know that Agnes is safe.
会有人照顾她
She'll be cared for.
你看到什么了
You see anything?
有个浮筒进水了
One of the pontoons is taking on water.
我们时间不多了
We don't have long.
放开我
Untie me!
玛莎 我是你父亲 你不能让我淹死
Masha, I'm your father. You can't let me drown.
看好了
Watch me.
迈阿密区的所有声纳操作员
We've got every sonar operator in the Miami district
都在忙这件事
working on this.
我们一接到你的电♥话♥就开始找了
We launched the search as soon as I received your call.
飞机有可能还在区域内吗
Any chance the plane is still in range?
轻型飞机 低空慢速飞行 我们会找到的
A light aircraft, flying low and slow? We'll find it.
我们监控了迈阿密五百万平方公里的大海
We monitor 2 million square miles of ocean from Miami.
欢迎回来 雷斯勒探员 这是戴利上校
Welcome back, Agent Ressler. This is Captain Daly.
他是我们美国海岸自卫队的联络人
He's our liaison with the U.S. Coast Guard.
我获准把我们雷达系统的完整权限给你们
I'm authorized to give you full access to our radar screens.
如果那架水上飞机飞得低 它会逃过追踪吗
If that seaplane is flying low, won't it avoid detection?
多数雷达发射器在地上 瞄准天空
Most radar transmitters are on the ground, aimed at the sky.
我们的则在气球上浮在空中 侦察下方
Ours float in the sky on balloons, looking down.
它们就是用来侦察
They're designed to detect small aircraft,
像你描述的那种小飞机的
like the one you described.
如果不介意 我想问问飞机上是什么人
If you don't mind me asking, who's on the plane?
-朋友 -一个逃犯
- Friend. - A fugitive.
听上去很复杂
Sounds complicated.
我们进去以后 让我跟他谈
When we get inside, let me talk to him.
他和我有些交情
He and I have history.
他和我没有 我会更有说服力
He and I don't. I'll be more persuasive.
你就是为了这个吗
Is that what this has come to?
用伤害我关心的人来惩罚我的机会
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表