干得漂亮
Got 'em good.
这活儿有点意思
Get a kick out of this job.
第34号♥
汤姆 亲爱的 醒醒
Tom. Tom, honey, wake up.
刚才在喂艾格尼斯的时候 我
I was feeding Agnes, and I --
-怎么了 -不 她没事
- Okay, what happened? - No, no, she's fine.
我在看新闻
I was watching the news,
有一架飞机坠毁了
and there was a plane crash.
亲爱的 是你父亲的飞机
Honey, it was your father's plane.
他死了
He died.
官方已经确认这架飞机
Authorities have confirmed the plane
霍华德·哈格里夫死于坠机
属于霍华德·哈格里夫
belongs to Howard Hargrave,
他在私人武装承包领域
a sometimes controversial figure
是一个很有争议的人物
in the field of private military contracting.
他的公♥司♥宁静神盾是最大的
His firm, Halcyon Aegis, is among the largest --
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
遗憾什么 我是不会假装有感觉的
For what? I'm not gonna pretend I feel something when I don't.
亲爱的 他是你父亲
Honey, he was your father.
也许吧 我又不了解他
I guess. I never really knew him.
我知道听起来很无情 但是我的父亲母亲
I know it sounds cold, but my father, my mother,
那个家庭 不管他们是谁 我都没兴趣
that family, whoever they are, I'm not really interested.
别这样 亲爱的 你肯定有些疑问
Come on, honey. You must have some questions.
当我遇见我母亲时 她给了我一份工作
You know, when I met my mother, she offered me a job.
去做特工 感觉那是你梦想的工作
As an operative, which seems like it would be your dream job.
我拒绝她时说的都是心里话
I meant what I said when I turned her down.
他们是我的过往
They're my past.
你和艾格尼斯才是我的未来 才是我关心的
You and Agnes are my future, and that's what I care about.
你可以一边关心我们一边寻找自己想要的答案
You can care about us and look for the answers you need.
问题就在这里
Well, that's the thing.
我并不想寻找那些答案
I'm not really looking for answers...
我只有一个问题
except for one.
我什么时候变成会在沙发上睡着的老家伙了
When did I become the old guy that falls asleep on the couch?
送货员的事是真的吗
Is it true about the courier?
是的
Yes.
我很抱歉 雷蒙德
I'm sorry, Raymond.
斯特拉托斯 有甜就有苦
Stratos, we have to take the bitter with the sweet.
不幸的是 不仅仅是一个送货员
Unfortunately, it's not just one courier.
人们在谈论其他挫败
People are talking about other setbacks.
我得知在马赛有三艘货船
I have a lead on three cargo ships in Marseilles.
如果有消息放出 我们就买♥♥下来
If they are advertised, we should purchase them.
这是你的行程安排
Your travel itinerary.
我在我朋友家给你和科丽娜
I've booked a room for you and Corina
订了一间房♥
at La Maison de Mon Ami,
蒙特卡罗郊外非常宁静美丽的一间别♥墅♥
a very quiet, lovely villa on the outskirts of Monte Carlo.
我在他们私人赌场的账户上放了两万五千美元
I've put $25,000 on account in their private casino.
一份周年礼物 振作点 老朋友
An anniversary present. Chin up, old friend.
喝喝香槟 在露台上接接吻
Drink some champagne, kiss on the balcony,
在赌桌上多打赏点小费
tip well at the tables.
我们经历过更糟糕的状况
We've been through worse.
我一找到船就向你报告
I'll report back once I've seen the ships.
还有 谢谢你的礼物 雷
And for this, thank you so much, Red.
他在你的帝国里扮演什么角色
Where in your empire does he fit in?
负责地中海航运业务
Mediterranean shipping operations.
你有很多航运业务吗
You have multiple shipping operations?
我的一个送货员昨晚在巴黎被谋杀了
A courier of mine was murdered in Paris last night.
他叫普拉博
A man named Plumber,
被下一个黑名单人物所杀
killed by our next Blacklister.
-谢谢你 -谢什么
- Thank you. - For what?
提前说出了交给我们这个案子的原因
Admitting up front why you're giving us this case.
真是破天荒
It's a refreshing change.
我听说了汤姆父亲的事 他对此作何反应
I heard about Tom's father. How did Tom react?
冷淡
Disinterested.
很好
Good.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
你们所要寻找的这个女人
The woman you'll be looking for
毫不夸张地说 是一个彻头彻尾的刺客
is quite literally a character assassin.
她的宗旨是彻底消灭目标
Her objective is to utterly obliterate her target
不惜使用任何手段
by any means necessary --
丑闻 公开羞辱
scandal, public humiliation,
勒索 偷窃 谋杀
extortion, theft, murder.
-她的下一个目标是你 -没错
- And her next target is you. - Yes.
她很残忍♥
She's ruthless,
会想尽一切办法
and will go to any length
打击她的受害者 不管会不会连累他人
to vanquish her victim with no regard for collateral damage.
-你是说我 -我很担心
- Me. - I'm concerned.
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
我只知道一个化名 伊莎贝拉·斯通
I only know an alias -- Isabella Stone.
埃里克·班农医生 世界知名心脏病学专家
Dr. Eric Bannon, a world-renowned cardiologist,
被指控为一系列"死亡天使"谋杀案的凶手
was charged in a series of angel-of-mercy killings
他利用处方药物致命的相互作用致人死亡
due to lethal prescription drug interactions
而这一切的罪魁祸首其实是伊莎贝拉·斯通
that were in fact engineered by Isabella Stone.
-怎么做的 -她盗取了班农的密♥码♥
- How? - She hacked Bannon's passwords in order to access
进入了住院处药房♥的网络
the in-patient dispensary
更改了病人的药方
and change the patients' prescription drug regimens.
十二人死亡
12 died.
据雷丁顿的线人说
Now according to Reddington's sources,
其中一个受害人有一个兄弟
one of the victims had a brother...
...藤本龙
...Ryuu Fujimoto,
雇用了伊莎贝拉·斯通来策划打垮班农
who engaged Isabella Stone to orchestrate Bannon's downfall.
2011年 孟加拉国
2011. Bangladesh.
达卡贫民窟的血汗工厂发生火灾
Fire broke out in a Dhaka ghetto sweatshop.
六十八人死亡 其中有二十七人是儿童
68 perished, 27 were children.
后续新闻报道揭露了工厂可怕的工作条件
Subsequent news coverage exposed horrific working conditions,
激进分子因此而指责
which were blamed by activists
工厂的主要承包商 得体牛仔裤公♥司♥
on the factory's primary contractor, Fit Thread Jeans,
以及公♥司♥总裁 高级时装设计师辛西娅·布鲁克斯
and their CEO, haute couture designer Cynthia Brooks.
这桩丑闻震惊了业界
Now the scandal rocked the industry.
-他入院了吗 -雷丁顿先生...
- Has he been admitted yet? - ...Mr. Reddington's intel...
-医生说什么了吗 -毁掉这家工厂是为...
- Has the doctor say anything? - ...torched the factory on behalf...
好 我看看我能不能过去
Okay. Let me see if I can come up.
不 我想在场
No, I wanna be there.
你说斯通杀了雷丁顿的一个送货员
You said Stone went after one of Reddington's couriers?
是的 还有他的一个会计
Yes, and one of his accountants.
据上一位黑名单成员 娜塔莉·卢卡的证词
According to our last Blacklister, Natalie Luca...
"伤寒玛丽"
Typhoid Mary.
斯通雇佣她去杀害雷丁顿的会计
Stone hired her to kill Reddington's accountant
兼为他洗钱的人 扎克·斯莫尔
and money launderer, Zack Smoll.
雷斯勒 纳瓦比 联♥系♥法国对外安♥全♥局♥
Ressler, Navabi, get with DGSE.
看看他们有没有被杀的送货员的情报
See what they can tell us about the murdered courier.
恕我直言 长官
With all due respect, sir,
雷丁顿给我们这个案子是为了保护他自己
it seems like Reddington gave us this case to protect himself.
正好我们也应该把这个人逮捕归案
Against someone we should be interested in taking down anyway.
那我们能不能推迟处理这桩案子
Well, can we at least put a clock on it?
为什么 你还想去别的地方
Why? Is there somewhere else you have to be?
听着 我只是想说
Look, I'm just saying,
如果我们不想最后稀里糊涂替他做了所有重活
if it turns out we end up doing all the heavy lifting for him,
或许我们不应该投入那么多时间
maybe we shouldn't devote so much time to it.
我知道你认为凡事有度 雷斯勒探员
I understand there's a line, Agent Ressler,
你认为他越界了
and that you think he's crossed it,
但我不同意
but I disagree.
雷丁顿坚持认为送货员的死背后还有更大的威胁
Reddington insists his courier's death was part of a larger threat,
我们要对此进行调查
and we're gonna investigate it.
出什么事了吗 你接了个电♥话♥
Everything okay? With the phone call.
没事 就是一些乱七八糟的
Yeah, just stuff.
乱七八糟的
Stuff?
乱七八糟的事 一切都好
Yeah, stuff. Everything's fine.
谢谢你过来 局长
Thank you for coming, Director.
我们希望对外安♥全♥局♥可以告诉我们巴黎发生的
We were hoping that the DGSE could tell us about
汽车肇事逃逸事件的情报
the hit-and-run in Paris.
我们对此知之甚少
We actually know very little.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表