I haven't been able to reach Elizabeth.
-她在那吗 -不在
- Is she there? - No.
-谁的号♥码 -卡普兰的一次性手♥机♥
- Who's the number for? - Kaplan's burner.
我们追踪电♥话♥就能找到她
If we find it, we find her,
应该也能找到基恩探员
and I think Agent Keen.
她对我的计划有疑虑 哈罗德
She doubted my plan, Harold.
我认为她自己另有计划
I believe she had another one in mind.
直接劝说卡普兰
A direct appeal to Kaplan.
卡普兰想靠大陪审团离间我们
Who was relying on the grand jury to separate us.
我担心卡普兰的后备计划更极端
I fear Kaplan's backup plan will be more extreme.
电♥话♥号♥码 告诉我
The number. Give it to me.
卡普兰先生
Mr. Kaplan?
你好
Hello?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我曾向你母亲发誓
I swore an oath to your mother
我会用生命保护你
I would protect you with my life.
恐怕我辜负你了
I fear I've failed you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们走到头了 我
We're at the end now, and I'm...
迷路了
lost.
累了
Tired.
我不知道怎么保你安全
I don't know how to keep you safe.
你不用保护我
You don't have to keep me safe.
可以放下了
This could be over.
可以了结了
It could stop.
玛莎 我能告诉你真♥相♥
Masha, I can show you the truth.
什么真♥相♥
What truth?
我想告诉你为何他会走进你的生活
If you want to know why he came into your life...
你吓到我了
You're scaring me.
我能带你走 我们可以一起走
I can take you. We can go together.
但你得自己抉择
But it has to be your choice.
有定位了
We have a location.
弗吉尼亚501州际公路
Virginia State Highway 501,
布鲁克尼尔向南
just south of Brookneal.
这就出发
We're rolling out.
走501公路 往北
We need to take 501 North.
我们更近 有新情况就告诉我
We're closer. Keep us updated.
凯特 我们去哪
Kate, where are we going?
我爱过雷蒙德
I loved Raymond.
还有你母亲
And your mother.
我也爱过她
I loved her, too.
那个秘密
This secret...
雷丁顿瞒着我的
what Reddington's hiding from me --
我大概知道
I think I know...
伊丽莎白 你如果下车
Elizabeth, if you get out of the car,
你就选了雷蒙德
you choose Raymond.
你要留下 就选了真♥相♥
If you stay, you choose the truth.
凯特 下车
Kate, get out of the car.
把引擎关了 凯特
Turn the engine off, Kate.
巴兹
Baz.
拜托 凯特 关引擎 下车
Please, Kate, turn it off. Get out of the car.
巴兹 上帝
Baz? My God.
我需要救护车
I need an ambulance!
501公路
Highway 501!
你好 凯特
Hello, Kate.
雷蒙德
Raymond.
借劳雷尔·希钦达制衡大陪审团这招很巧妙
Clever use of Laurel Hitchin to commandeer the grand jury.
都怪我犯了重大失误
Critical oversight on my part.
你太专注于想要毁掉我
You're so focused on destroying me,
以至于不惜伤害自己所爱过的
you're willing to hurt one of the few people
为数不多的人之一
you've ever loved.
你说的对
You're right.
我太专注于你 我没发现
I was so focused on you, I didn't see
让你远离她根本没必要
that getting you away from her is unnecessary.
我只需要告诉她真♥相♥
All I have to do is give her the truth.
我不知道这是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
我们在谭斯农场的秘密
Our secret. At Tansi Farms.
你做了什么
What have you done?
在我手上 雷蒙德
I have it, Raymond.
我去那里把它挖了出来 准备交给她
I went there and I dug it up, and I'm gonna give it to her.
我需要1.5公里外设立警戒线
I need a perimeter at the 1-mile mark
水上要布置巡逻船
and patrol boats on the water.
所有通讯必须经过设立在大桥东端的
All communications go through the Bureau command
联调局指挥部
which we're establishing on the east end of the bridge.
你四周看看 凯特 都结束了
Look around you, Kate. It's over.
你真的认为我没有想到过这个时刻
You honestly believe I didn't consider this moment,
预料到入狱的可能性吗
anticipate the possibility of prison?
我觉得你别无选择
I don't see what choice you have.
我对伊丽莎白的母亲保证过
I made a promise to Elizabeth's mother
会不惜一切代价保护她
to protect her girl at all costs.
我如果入狱就做不到了
And I can't do that from a cell...
所以我才会留有后招
which is why I have a contingency plan.
这不就是你教我的吗 雷蒙德
Isn't that what you taught me, Raymond?
有备无患
Always make contingencies.
你还好吗 你没受伤吧
Are you okay? You're not hurt?
我没事 我们赶紧过去
Yeah, I'm fine. We gotta get out there.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
不能等 我们得救她
No, we can't wait. We gotta help her.
雷丁顿会杀了她的
Reddington's gonna kill her.
我们都知道你为什么在这里
We both know why you're here --
是完成你几个月前未尽之事
to finish what you couldn't months ago,
要杀了我
to put a bullet in my head.
这正是我所等待的时刻
That's the moment I've anticipated.
把我打死 我一死
Shoot me dead, and when you do,
我的好友会收到通知
my confidante will be alerted,
他们会把谭斯农场的秘密交给伊丽莎白
and Elizabeth will be given our secret from Tansi Farms.
你的计划中有个漏洞 凯特
There's one flaw in your plan, Kate.
我无意伤害你
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我当初就不该朝你开枪
I never should've pulled that trigger in the first place.
我现在肯定不会 不会再开枪了
I certainly won't now. Not again.
我不会去监狱的 雷蒙德
I'm not going to prison, Raymond.
开枪吧 让真♥相♥大白
Pull the trigger. Release the truth.
我不会的
I won't.
那我会
Then I will.
我爱过你 雷蒙德
I loved you, Raymond.
凯特 不
Kate! No!
谢谢
Thank you.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我以为我别无选择
I didn't think I had a choice.
他们说如果我不配合
When they said they were gonna revoke my immunity agreement
就要撤销我的豁免协议时
if I didn't cooperate,
他们威胁了我
they threatened me,
所以我供出了你
so I gave you up.
等等 你做了什么
I'm sorry, you what?
我在大陪审团出庭作证时
When I testified for the grand jur--
等等 难道
Hang on. Didn't...
莎玛没有告诉你吗
Didn't Samar tell you?
特别探员
我问了哈罗德他是否介意
I asked Harold if he would mind
我亲手将这个交给你
if I delivered this to you personally.
我想让你知道我十分尊重你的奉献
I wanted you to know how much I respect your dedication.
我还想确保你清楚自己在
I also want to make sure you understand your place
这一合作中的位置
in this marriage.
我提出要求 你就照做
You do what I want, when I want it.
这不可能
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
事实就是这样
That's exactly what's gonna happen.
-在我家别耍脾气 唐纳德 -住口
- Hey, you don't pee standing up in my house, Donald. - Stop.
住口
Stop it!
-有时间吗 -有
- Have a moment? - Yeah.
基因实验与研究
特别行动司
联邦调查局
我就不打扰了
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表