只要回到大路 我们就有办法上飞机
As soon as we hit the road, we'll find a way to the jet.
飞机停在沃纳的一条私人跑道上
The jet is sitting on one of Werner's air strips.
他的人现在肯定正在那里
No doubt his men are on it right now
喝着我的威士忌 乱穿我的西装
drinking my scotch and seeing who fits in my suits.
那我们得找其他方法离开这里了
Then we'll have to find another way out of here.
没有沃纳和他的联络人 航线 机场
Without Werner or his contacts, shipping lanes, airfields,
从直布罗陀到乌拉尔 我什么也做不了
I can't do anything from Gibraltar to the Urals.
关于他组织的一切都悬而未决
Every piece of his machinery is up in the air now,
谁也无法预料事情会如何发展
and where they land is anybody's guess.
我们暂时只能适应这种混乱了
For the time being, we'll have to be comfortable with chaos.
照顾他
Stay there with him.
救护车在路上
Help is on the way.
如我所说 这里没人
Like I said, there's nobody here.
那你必须告诉我
Then you're gonna tell me --
告诉我
you're gonna tell me - where
-你把她藏哪了 -雷斯勒 住手
- you're holding her -- - Ressler! Stand down.
基恩 我找到一个目击证人
Keen. I found a witness
她看到了希钦的人处理雷文的尸体
who saw Hitchin's men dispose of Reven's body.
-没有这个证人 -谢谢
- There is no witness. - Thank you.
你说什么呢 我见过她 好吗
What are you talking about? I met her, okay?
她把一切都告诉我了
She told me everything.
听你搭档的 雷斯勒探索员 你病了
Listen to your partner, Agent Ressler. You're ill.
-你需要帮助 -你没病
- You need help. - You're not ill.
你的记忆被波格丹·克利罗夫操纵了
Your memory was manipulated by Dr. Bogdan Krilov.
我们已经拘捕了他
We have him in custody.
不 我知道我看到了什么 相信我
No. I know what I saw. Trust me.
不 是你要相信我
No, you need to trust me.
那个联♥系♥你的警♥察♥
The Detective who reached out to you?
伊利亚·贝尔
Elijah Bell.
费城警局根本没有这个人
There is no Elijah Bell in the Philly PD.
他是克利罗夫的人 你那位证人也是
He works with Krilov. So does your witness.
不 不 我刚才就在她家里
No. No. I was at her house, okay?
我亲眼看到她被带走
I was there when she was taken.
被克利罗夫的人带走 他策划了整件事
By Krilov's men. He staged the whole thing.
跟希钦没有关系
Hitchin wasn't involved.
突袭过程中你晕过去了 意识不清
During the raid, you were knocked out, unconscious.
之后克利罗夫就开始着手
That's when Krilov started to work on you,
植入记忆
implanting memories.
希钦过来接你
Hitchin coming to pick you up.
雷斯勒探员
Agent Ressler.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
是克利罗夫编的 克利罗夫一手导演的
Krilov made it up. Krilov staged the whole thing.
不 我们决不能让她逃脱干系 不
No. No! We're not gonna let her get away with this. No.
对 我们会为雷文伸张正义
You're right. We will find justice for Reven.
但不是用这种方法
Just not this way.
雷斯勒 看你的手
Ressler, look at your hand.
你被下药了
You were drugged.
异丙酚 曲马多
Propofol, Tramadol.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
你才是受害者
You're the victim here.
-他是受害者 那我... -没错
- He's the victim? I'm -- - Yes.
你是杀人凶手
And you're a murderer.
总有一天 我们会证明这一点
And one day, we're gonna prove it.
这出戏的任何一幕 凯特
Every part of this little drama, Kate,
都以悲剧结尾
is playing out as grand tragedy.
家庭失和就是这样
Family feuds always do.
沃纳死了
Werner's dead.
雷蒙德
Oh, Raymond.
你这可就忘恩负义了 亲爱的
You may have bitten the hand that feeds you this time, dearie.
沃纳的所有同党
Every one of Werner's allies
都会来追杀你
will be out hunting to put you down.
你要"发出屠♥杀♥的号♥令
Are you going to "cry havoc
让战争的猛犬四出蹂躏"了吗 雷蒙德
and let slip the dogs of war", Raymond?
再见 凯特
Goodbye, Kate.
雷斯勒探员
Agent Ressler.
抱歉 但我要收走你的枪
Sorry, but I'm gonna need your sidearm.
-有必要吗 -有 长官
- Is that necessary? - Yes, sir, it is.
你干什么
What are you doing?
能否劳驾背过身去吗
Will you just go ahead and turn around for me?
雷斯勒探员才是受害者
Agent Ressler is the victim here.
他被下药操纵
He was manipulated and drugged.
我相信调查会让真♥相♥水落石出
I'm sure the investigation will bear that out.
但调查进行期间我们将拘留他
But in the meantime, he's in our custody.
长官
Sir.
抱歉
Sorry.
真的十分感激 基恩探员
I really wanna thank you, Agent Keen.
我真的相信如果你没出现他会对我开枪
I genuinely believe he would've shot me if you hadn't shown up.
我不是为你而来 是为他
I didn't do it for you. I did it for him.
好吧 但你来了 我对此很感激
Fair enough, but you did it, and for that, I'm grateful.
唐纳德·雷斯勒代表这个国家的一切美德
Donald Ressler represents what's best about this country.
他忠诚而诚实 相信没有人
He's loyal and honest, and he believes that no one --
没有人能凌驾于法律之上
no one is above the law.
而且我相信总有一天
And I believe that one day,
你会是那个被戴上手铐拉出去的人
you'll be the one being dragged off in handcuffs.
而他会踱回自己的湖畔小屋
And he'll be walking into his lake house
欣赏日落
to watch the sunset.
是啊
Yeah.
绝不可能
Never gonna happen.
交代全部细节
I want every detail --
你做了什么 怎么做到的
what you did, how you did it,
你在雷斯勒探员的意识中植入了什么记忆
what memories you implanted in Agent Ressler's consciousness,
又夺走了哪些
and what you took away.
你要告诉我能帮他免罪的
You're going to give me everything we need
一切所需信息
to exonerate him.
也许我可以
I could do that, I suppose,
假如有充足的激励
if properly motivated.
你不记得我了 对吧
You don't remember me, do you?
二十五年前吗 不记得了
From 25 years ago? No.
但如果我记得 你的工作就不算出色
But then, you wouldn't be very good at your job if I did.
不 不是二十五年前
No. Not 25 years ago.
只是两年前
Just two.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们共同的一位朋友把你带来
You were brought to me by a mutual acquaintance of ours
要我清除掉指定的一段记忆
who wanted me to take certain memories away from you.
什么记忆
What memories?
这样说吧 你发现了某些关于
Let us say, you had uncovered certain truth about
雷蒙德·雷丁顿的真♥相♥
Raymond Reddington.
那是他不能容忍♥的
And he couldn't have that.
你在骗我
You're lying.
没有 我没有骗你
No. I'm not lying.
而且我想你也知道
And I think you know that.
那么我们做个交易
So let's make a deal.
完全豁免 我无罪释放
Full immunity, I walk,
作为交换我会坦白夺走了你的什么记忆
in exchange for the memories I took from you.
想都别想
That's not gonna happen.
那对我们所有人都真是太遗憾了
That is a shame for all of us.
但我想更多是你遗憾 而不是我
But more so for you, than me, I suspect.
当然还有雷斯勒探员
And for Agent Ressler, of course.
两年前
Two years ago?
两年 不是二十五年 两年
Two, not 25. Two.
卡普兰在利用克利罗夫
Kaplan is using Krilov.
你要克利罗夫移走的是什么记忆
What was the secret you needed Krilov to take away?
没什么 她在利用他来施加影响
Nothing. She's using him to pull at threads
继续瓦解我的生活
to continue to unravel my life.
他移除了雷斯勒
He sidelined Ressler.
现在也在试图对你做同样的事
He's trying to do the same to you.
-你之前这么做过 -是的
- You did it once. - Yes.
当时你还很小
When you were a child,
我是为了保护你不被杀父的记忆影响
to protect you from the memory of killing your father.
我曾雇佣过克利罗夫 之后再没有了
I hired Krilov once. Never again.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表