This isn't about Tom Keen.
这是你的控制欲的问题
It's about your need for control.
确实 我需要控制伊丽莎白面临的危险
Indeed, I need to control the danger to Elizabeth.
我建立了宏大的罪犯网络
I've built a vast criminal network predicated
正是基于这种考虑
on that very principal.
是时候兑现我的任务宣言了
It's time to live up to my mission statement.
回家的感觉一定不错吧 先生
Must be good to be home again, sir.
嗯
Yeah.
一会就知道了
Well, we'll see about that.
他不会有事的
He'll be fine.
他在联调局监管中
He's in FBI custody.
最坏的情况又能怎样呢
What's the worst that could happen?
你好 雷蒙德
Hello, Raymond.
你好 凯特
Hello, Kate.
我们调查了一下 找到了你朋友的手♥机♥
Took some searching. We found your friend's phone
被埋在瓦砾中
buried in the rubble.
我知道你会在爆♥炸♥中活下来的
I knew you'd survive the blast.
我试图提醒他
I tried to warn him,
但他对他的丛林谋生技能很有自信
but he was very proud of his bushcraft.
他本来能让你骄傲到最后的
He would've made you proud right to the end.
你知道怎么让别人变得忠诚 凯特
You know how to engender loyalty in others, Kate.
你总是知道
You always have.
我一直在想你
I've been thinking about you.
开心地想吗
Happy thoughts?
我意识到自己太忙于
I realize now I was so wrapped up
帮你建立你的帝国
in helping you build your empire,
却忘记我当初为什么加入你
I lost sight of why I joined you in the first place.
某一天起我不再满足莉斯的需求
Somewhere along the way, I stopped serving Liz's needs
却来满足你的
to enable yours.
它们二位一体 一直如此
They're one and the same. They always have been.
我们所做的是为了她
What we've done, we've done for her.
我相信 雷蒙德
I believe that, Raymond.
就像花衣魔笛手 你让我相信了
Like a Pied Piper, you made me believe.
但当我做了自己觉得对她最好的事后
But when I did what I thought was best for her --
却并不是最好的
It wasn't best.
你几乎让她丧命 而且你背叛了我
You almost got her killed, and you betrayed me.
不 我没有对你食言
No. I kept my word to you.
你雇佣我时 对我说伊丽莎白比你更重要
When you hired me, you told me to choose Elizabeth over you.
所以我试着帮她带着她的新生女儿
And so I tried to help her disappear to a safe place
消失到一个安全的地方
with her newborn daughter.
就为了这个 你像个疯狗一样把我打倒
And for that, you put me down like a mad dog.
我生命的过去二十年中 你让我相信
For the last two decades of my life, you had me convinced
我在帮忙保证伊丽莎白的安全
I was helping keep Elizabeth safe.
但实际上 我却在帮助你变成恶魔
But in reality, I was helping you become a monster.
是时候我们面对面谈谈了
It's time for us to meet and talk.
不 雷蒙德
No, Raymond.
我要做我多年以前就该做的事了
I'm gonna do what I should've done years ago.
我头部中了一枪
I took a bullet to my head,
但我还记得我爸教过我的
but I remember what my father taught me.
我们的故事是血肉写成的
Our stories are written in flesh.
我要用这个教训来凸显你的无能
And I'm gonna use that lesson to render you powerless.
你熟悉圣乔治大♥师♥杰姆斯吗
Are you familiar with Master James of St. George?
爱德华一世喜爱的建筑师 知道为什么吗
Favored architect of Edward I. You know why?
同心圆建筑设计
Concentric construction.
他真的在城♥堡♥中建了城♥堡♥
He literally built castles within castles.
绝不可能攻破
Impossible to penetrate.
你能攻破外城墙
You could breach the outer wall
却面临坚若磐石的卫兵营和碉堡
only to be faced with a heavily fortified gatehouse and barbican
还有布满弓箭手的高耸的内城墙
and a high inner wall lined with archers.
为勇闯到此的可怜的步兵们感到遗憾
Pity the poor foot soldier who made it that far.
我的组织的建筑
The architecture of my organization
在几十年的时间里一砖一瓦地拔地而起
has risen stone by stone over decades.
你无法进来伤到我 凯特
You can't get inside to hurt me, Kate.
你忘了我一直陪伴着你
You forget I was by your side the whole time.
我知道你积聚力量需要什么 伤害过谁
I know what was required to amass your power, who you hurt,
背叛过谁 杀害过谁
who you betrayed, who you killed.
更重要的是 作为你的清道夫
More importantly, as your cleaner,
我知道那些尸体都埋在哪里
I know where the bodies are buried.
曾经埋在哪里 亲爱的
Were buried, dearie.
我要用这些尸体
And I'm going to use them
以及尸体身上的故事来制♥服♥你
and the stories they tell to put you in the ground.
你有备而来
You've been busy.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表