没有身份证明 没有手♥机♥
No identification, no cellphone.
我们知道他身上有超过三万美元
We understand he had over $30,000 in U.S. Bills on him.
伪钞 无法追踪
Counterfeit bills. Untraceable.
我们想看看目击报告
We'd like to review any eyewitness reports.
我可以把报告从警♥察♥局转给你
Well, I'll forward them from the Police Prefecture,
如果你告诉我你为什么那么在意
if you tell me why you are so interested
一起偶发的汽车肇事逃逸事件
in a random hit-and-run.
我们认为死者是一名送货员
We believe the victim was a courier.
-谁的送货员 -我们无权告知
- For whom? - We're not at liberty to say.
雷蒙德·雷丁顿
Raymond Reddington.
你的情报能帮我们抓到他
Your intel could help us with him.
你会在一个小时内收到目击报告
You will have the eyewitness reports within the hour,
还有监控录像
as well as surveillance footage.
你有汽车肇事逃逸事件的视频
You have video from the hit-and-run?
不是 是附近酒吧的监控
No, of a nearby bar where
死者在事发前去过那里
the victim had been moments before the incident.
如果这些能帮助你找到雷蒙德·雷丁顿
If it helps you find Raymond Reddington after all these years,
我很乐意帮忙
I'll be happy to help.
官方已经证实了最近发生的宁静神盾公♥司♥
Officials have confirmed there were no survivors
首席执行官霍华德·哈格里夫的
in the recent crash of the private plane
霍华德·哈格里夫在坠机事件中身亡
私人飞机坠毁事件无人生还
owned by CEO of Halcyon Aegis, Howard Hargrave.
调查员依然在事故现场
Investigators are still on the scene,
-我们会继续为您提供 -邓比
- and we'll continue to update you - Dembe.
-这则突发事件的最新资讯 -告诉他是我
- on this breaking story. - Tell him it's me.
我们要谈谈
We need to talk.
我喜欢这个地方
I love this place.
我知道你不喜欢他
I know you don't like him,
但雷丁顿先生把他的人照顾得很好
but Mr. Reddington takes good care of his people.
拜托
Come on.
我想吃饭
I want to go to the tables.
亲爱的 我要去泡澡了
Darling, I'm basking,
我都等不及要用那个漂亮的浴缸泡澡了
and I'm dying to bask in that beautiful bathtub.
去泡吧
Bask away.
不过要快点 我需要我的好运气
But hurry. I need my good luck charm.
请不要开枪
Please don't shoot.
亲爱的 我不会开枪的
Oh, honey. I'm not gonna shoot you.
这枪只是为了让你别喊
The gun is just to make sure you stay quiet
好让夏洛特掐死你
while Charlotte strangles you.
我们需要这条裙子
We'll need the dress.
搭桥手术
Bypass surgery?
还有别的办法吗
Did you get a second opinion?
安排在什么时候做
Well, when's he scheduled to go under?
好的 我会尽快过去
Yeah, I'm gonna get there as soon as I can.
我也爱你 妈妈
You too, Mom.
赌超大杯的樱桃思乐冰 我可以让库珀先生说
Extra large cherry Slurpee says I can get Mr. Cooper to say,
"你去弗雷德里克斯堡"
"You're going to Fredericksburg."
-你说什么呢 -都了解什么情况
- What are you talkin' about? - What do we know?
我觉得我发现了一些线索
Okay, so I think I found something.
我一直在看巴黎警方发给我们的
I've been combing through the security footage
酒吧的监控视频 看看这个
that the Paris police sent us from the bar, and watch this.
-你们看到了吗 -什么
- You see it? - See what?
穿着破毛衣 在角落里拿着咖啡杯那个
Hideous sweater. The coffee cup in the corner.
他怎么了
What about him?
我觉得他在监视雷丁顿先生的送货员
I think he's watching Mr. Reddington's courier.
-你怎么看出来的 -看这个
- What's his tell? - Okay, check it out.
在四十二分十一秒的时候
At 42 minutes and 11 seconds in,
送货员起身走了
the courier gets up to go.
看好那个穿毛衣的
Now watch the sweater.
-怎么了 他渴了 -不 不 不 看好了
- So what? He's thirsty. - No, no, no. Watch. Watch.
你看他把杯子放在嘴前很长时间
See how long he's holding the cup in front of his mouth?
他为什么要这么谨慎
How he is trying to be discreet?
他是在对话筒讲话
He's talking into a mic.
然后跟着雷丁顿先生的送货员出了门
And following Mr. Reddington's courier out the door.
能得到更清楚的图像吗
You get a better image?
能 而且已经弄好了
I can, and I did,
多亏了我从音图分♥析♥组下载的新软件
courtesy of new software I downloaded from FAVIAU.
音图分♥析♥组 物证科音频及视频图像分♥析♥小组
FAVIAU -- The Forensic Audio and Video Image Analysis Unit.
那的总工程师和我在同一个沙包组
The chief engineer and I are in a hacky sack circle.
-沙包 -是的 对身体很有好处
- Hacky sack? - Oh, yeah. They're making a huge comeback.
踢沙包对心血管是个很好的锻炼
Footbag workouts are actually a great cardiovascular exercise.
-有助于... -挺不错
- It's good for balance... - Sounds great.
-图像呢 -对了
- How 'bout that image? - Right.
瞧
Boom.
图像很清楚 查到身份了吗
Well, that's a pretty picture. Did you get an ID?
是的 一张证件 墨菲
Yes. One Chip Murphy.
前海军罪证调查处探员 特拉华州驾驶证
Former NCIS agent. Delaware driver's license.
海军罪证调查处
-地址呢 -五年前退役后就没有固定地址
- Address? - No fixed address since his discharge five years ago,
不过他在弗吉尼亚州弗雷德里克斯堡有一个仓库
but he does own a storage unit in Fredericksburg, Virginia.
你去弗雷德里克斯堡
You're going to Fredericksburg.
我父亲死了
My father is dead.
只剩她知道我是谁了
She's the only one left who knows who I am.
你现在是伊丽莎白的丈夫 艾格尼斯的父亲
You're Elizabeth's husband and Agnes's father.
我以前是谁
Who I was.
你要远离斯科蒂·哈格里夫
You need to stay away from Scottie Hargrave.
我知道 你说过了 但我想知道原因
Yeah, I know. You said that. My question is why.
我的问题是 为什么不呢
My question is, why not?
你有了老婆孩子 幸福的生活
You have a wife and a child and a life.
知足吧
Leave well enough alone.
我跟莉斯说我会的 说这些无所谓
Told Liz I would, that it didn't matter.
确实无所谓
And it doesn't.
本来是的 但你又告诉我
It wouldn't, except that you told me
别让斯科蒂·哈格里夫知道我是她儿子
not to let Scottie Hargrave know that I'm her son.
如果让她知道 我就永远
That if I did, I would never find the truth
得不到我在找的真♥相♥了
I've been looking for.
什么意思
What does that mean?
-他死了 汤姆 -什么真♥相♥
- He's dead, Tom. - What truth?
你认识我父亲
You knew my father.
我和你父亲有过短暂的职业上的来往
I had a brief professional relationship with your father,
他曾和可怕的敌人战斗过
a man who wrestled with significant demons.
我认识他妻子 你母亲 她是个爱操纵人
I know his wife, your mother, is a manipulative creature
连她丈夫都不信任她的女人
whose own husband didn't trust her.
她给你的答案
Whose answers to the questions you wanna ask her
你永远无法信任
could never be trusted.
唯一重要的事实是将近30年前
All that really matters is that you vanished
你凭空消失无影无踪
off the face of the earth nearly 30 years ago.
但现在 你却在这里
And yet, here you are.
把过去留在过去吧 汤姆
Leave the past in the past, Tom.
挖掘过去的秘密不会有好结果的
Nothing good will come from digging up secrets.
抱歉 老大
Sorry, sport.
你们没有搜查令
I can't let you guys in a unit
我不能放你们进去
unless you guys have a warrant.
那你至少可以告诉我们租户名字吧
Can you at least confirm the name of the lessee?
不行
No.
不好意思 我还得回前台
Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta get back to the front office.
稍等一下行吗 我们得打几个电♥话♥
Give us a minute, okay? We gotta make a few calls.
我打给里士满的地检办公室
Let me call the U.S. attorney's office in Richmond,
问一下搜查令什么时候能发
see if I can't get an ETA on that warrant.
我们没这个时间
We don't have time for that.
说不定墨菲现在已经在飞回巴黎的路上了
For all we know, Murphy's on his way back from Paris right now.
如果这里存在犯罪事实
If there is something incriminating in here,
也许等不到我们拿到搜查令他就会来取
then he might come back and get it before we can get a warrant.
真是的 基恩 你才刚刚复职
Jesus, Keen, you just got your badge back.
托雷丁顿的福 他需要我们的帮助
Because of Reddington. He needs our help.
所以呢 就其他什么都不在乎了吗
So what? We just drop everything?
我们放弃了一切去帮他
We put off everything to help this guy.
不 不值得 基恩 他要求太多
No, it's too much, Keen. The guy demands too much.
没有搜查令我绝不进去
I'm not going in there without a warrant,
你也不该进
and neither should you.
雷蒙德
Raymond.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表