You're proof of that.
你经历了那么多
It's no surprise you don't remember
不记得也正常
with all you've been through.
我们曾十分亲密
You and I were very close once.
你叫我凯特娅
You know me as Katya.
我曾是你的保姆
I was your nanny.
我不相信
I don't believe you.
你母亲雇我照顾你
Your mother hired me to care for you.
我答应她会用生命来保护你
I promised her that I would defend you with my life.
我现在告诉你这一切
The reason I'm telling you this now is so that
是为了让你能听从我的请求 离开吧
you'll listen to me when I beg you -- walk away.
我向当局提供的证据足以让他把牢底坐穿
I gave the authorities enough to put him away forever.
但你们团队
But you and your team
对特别小组的事必须全盘否认
must disavow any knowledge of the task force.
你就把雷丁顿上供给联调局
So you served Reddington up on a silver platter to the FBI.
为我
You did that for me.
不是因为你 伊丽莎白
Not you, Elizabeth.
我已经让你失望了
I've already failed you.
我是为了艾格尼斯
I did it for Agnes.
我能保护好自己的女儿 谢谢
I can protect my own daughter just fine, thank you.
像今天这样吗
Like you did today?
假如我是雷蒙德那种
What if I was one of Raymond's enemies
不惜一切代价要搞他的死对头呢
that would do anything to get at him?
拜托 趁着为时未晚
Please, do what your mother never had the courage to do
做你母亲从来都不敢做的
until it was too late.
离开雷蒙德
Walk away from Raymond.
喂
Uh, hello?
布朗温 我是亚莉克莎
Bronwyn, hi. It's Alexa.
就是今天撞着你的人
I'm the one who hit you with my car.
想起来了
Oh, yeah. Right.
知道我打给你 保险经纪肯定会杀了我
I'm sure my insurance agent would kill me for calling you,
但我...想确认你情况还好
but I just -- I need to know that you're okay.
我没事 谢谢
I'm okay. Thanks.
-你看了医生没 -不需要
- Did you see a doctor yet? - I didn't need to.
头部受伤一定要重视
No, you can't be too careful with head injuries.
不用 我其实没受伤
No, I -- really, I wasn't hurt.
好吧
Okay.
如果是钱的问题 我也许能帮忙
Well, if it's a matter of money, maybe I could help out.
喂
Hello?
布朗温
Bronwyn?
-只是 抱歉 -怎么了
- It's just -- I'm sor-- - What's wrong?
我丈夫 我前夫
My husband, um, my ex-husband,
我离开他了
I, uh... I left him,
我们正在争监护权
and, um, we're in a custody battle.
他要把我的宝贝女儿抢走
He's trying to steal my little girl,
如果他知道我引发了交通事故
and if he found out that I caused an accident --
亲爱的 你当时骑着自行车
Honey! You were on a bicycle.
我才该更小心
I should've been more careful.
我只是得保住工作 维持生计
No, I just need to keep my job and my head above water.
我能帮忙吗 告诉我
What can I do? Just tell me.
你只需
I mean, you can just...
忘了我 忘了这场意外
Just forget about me. Just forget about the accident.
我 我很抱歉 得挂了
I'm... I'm so sorry. I have to go.
是真的吗
Is it true?
她去了我家
She was at my apartment.
-她要什么 -打垮雷丁顿的好机会
- What did she want? -A clear shot at Reddington.
-不可能的 -她也明白
- That's not gonna happen. - She knows that.
只是个愿望 为了保护艾格尼斯
It's more of a wish, a hope to protect Agnes.
我查到了行踪 付费电♥话♥
Uh, I got a hit on the trace. It's a pay phone
在安娜卡斯蒂亚地区一处工地
near a construction site in Anacostia.
那边到处都是空置厂房♥
There are vacant warehouses all around that area.
我们可能找到黑名单人物了
Could be we've located our Blacklister.
-我现在就过去 -行动吧
- I'm rolling out there now. - Let's do it.
这都是怎么回事
Hey. So what's all this?
黛安·福勒的客厅
Diane Fowler's living room.
全部记录入案 装箱 作为证据保存
It was catalogued, crated, and stored in evidence.
看起来局里在领导身上相当舍得啊
Seems the Bureau spares no expense for their leadership.
我们要重建现场
We're gonna reconstruct the whole scene,
然后仔细分♥析♥直到找到想要的线索
and we're gonna dissect it until we find exactly what we need.
就算是你这也太夸张了
This is extreme, even for you.
这只是热身
I'm just getting warmed up.
你忙的案子跟雷丁顿有关吗
Are you working on anything related to Reddington?
有人在查吗
Is anybody?
联调局为何解散特别小组
Were you ever given a satisfactory answer
你得到满意答案了吗
as to why the task force was disbanded by the Bureau?
怎么突然之间
Why all of a sudden everyone just gave up
大家都轻易就放弃了
from one minute to the next?
你没得到答案对吧
You didn't, did you?
他改头换面了
Well, he flipped.
没人找雷丁顿
Nobody's looking for Reddington
因为他已经自首了
because he already turned himself in.
你刚刚说的这种话
Now, that right there, what you just said,
就是我喜欢你的原因
is why I love you.
因为你是个疯子
'Cause you're a crazy son of a bitch.
我能说什么呢 我就是来这逗乐的
Yeah, what can I say? I'm here to amuse.
他自首了 太 太妙了
He turned himself in. That -- that's good.
你昏迷的这几天
With you down for the count the last few days,
我感受到了没有你的痛苦
I've felt the consequences of your absence on my soul.
所以你就买♥♥鞋给我了
So you bought me shoes?
别 别 先别打开
No, no, no, not now.
不是鞋
They're not shoes.
离别礼物
A parting gift.
我不明白 雷蒙德
I don't understand, Raymond.
同我结交的人都以为
Most of my associates are under the impression
我一旦帮了他们
that once I've granted them a favor,
他们就欠我一辈子
they're indebted to me for life.
但这想法是错的
But it's a false assumption.
他们欠我是因为我让帮他们赚了大钱
They're indebted to me because I make them a lot of money.
他们的忠诚是我应得的
They're loyal to me because I've earned it.
相当不错的生意
It's good business.
但到头来还是
But at the end of the day, it's...
只是生意
...just business.
为了什么呢
In service of what?
安全 保障
Safety, security...
我们所爱之人的安康
the health and well-being of the ones we love?
我只有一个朋友
Well, I really only have one friend.
你是我的朋友
You're my friend.
而我
And I...
我错怪你了
I misjudged you in a way that no...
怎么道歉都不无法弥补
apology could suffice.
我很惭愧
I'm ashamed of that.
我希望你留着那盒子
I want you to keep that box,
到你准备离开的那天
and on the day you decide to leave --
我不会离开的
I'm not going to leave.
但你可以
But you can.
你想何时离开都行
At any point of your own choosing,
我坚持你应离开
I'll insist that you do.
我什么也不会问 你也不欠我什么
No questions asked, no debts accrued,
我们的友谊不会受损而会长存
with our friendship intact and flourishing.
我们还有新天地去探索
For we'll have new lands to discover.
我们不再是同事而是同志
Not as coworkers, but as cohorts.
无论是今天 还是明天 还是十年后
Whether that's today or tomorrow or 10 years from now,
到那时你再打开盒子
that's when you open the box.
联调局 前进
FBI! Move!
不知她在这待了多久
I wonder how long she's been staying here.
亚莉克莎·菲丝特
Alexa Feist.
你又是谁
And who might you be?
我们缺了一把棕色皮革靠背扶手椅
We're missing a brown leather wingback chair.
跟那个一样 它们是成对卖♥♥的
I mean, just like that one. They were sold as a pair.
显然是福勒被杀时坐的椅子
It's clearly where Fowler was sitting when she was shot.
与其清洗不如直接扔了
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表