- I want to hire them. - They work for me.
现在不是了
Not anymore.
这一切都是为了
That's what this was all about,
取代凯特
replacing Kate.
凯特无法取代
Kate is irreplaceable.
对我来说是这样
To me, she is.
我们来见英尼可
We're meeting Iniko.
英尼可刚刚归西了
Iniko just met his maker.
是你干的
You done did him?
是我♥干♥的
I did done...do.
真好
Sweet.
这家伙是个白♥痴♥
Guy was a straight up tool.
这地方好眼熟
This place looks familiar.
正常 你们两个月前才清理了
It should. You cleaned it two months ago.
我的朋友挨了六枪
Friend of mine, shot six times,
地毯上淌着五公升的血
5 liters of his blood on this carpet.
你们清理完后就一滴不剩
After you were done, not a drop.
你是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
You're Raymond Reddington.
对 这是我同事邓比·祖玛
Yes. And this is my associate Dembe Zuma.
你真像高大的巧克力牛奶饮料
Well, aren't you a tall drink of chocolate milk?
我希望你们替我做事
I'd like you to work for me.
英尼可给你们多少 我翻倍
Whatever Iniko was paying you, I'll double it.
你得知道这只是我们的兼♥职♥
So you know, we only moonlight.
还有正职 多老土啊
A day job. How old-fashioned.
算不上 我们替纽约警局清理犯罪现场
Not really. We're crime scene cleaners for Metro PD.
那肯定很有意思
Well, won't this be fun.
"亚塞克" 基恩
"Jasek." Keen.
那是什么 什么意思 亚塞克
What's that? What does that mean? Jasek?
我想我们知道他的下个目标了
I think we know what his next target's gonna be.
阿兰姆 范斯沃斯会袭击自己的公♥司♥
Aram, Farnsworth's gonna hit his own company.
对 交易很安全
Yes, the trade was clear.
资金会打给巴拿马的账户
Funds will be wired to the Panama account.
雷斯勒探员 我有发现了
Agent Ressler, I think I have something,
搞懂恰恩奎斯特可能从哪进入大楼了
a way Charnquist may be planning to access the building.
监控画面显示屋顶有个机房♥
Surveillance imagery shows an engine room on the roof,
-并且通向 -一处电梯
- and it is connected to a -- - An elevator.
-你怎么知道 -因为那个女孩
- How'd you know that? - Because of the girl.
她做的模型重点在罪犯怎么行凶的
Her diorama's focused on how the crime's going to be committed.
而这重点在某个电梯
This one featured an elevator.
好 这楼里的是1922年的韦斯特布鲁克
Okay, the one in this building is a Westbrook freight
货运电梯
built in 1922.
当时还没有气动自动防故障装置
That's before pneumatic fail-safes.
他们会将电梯坠毁
They're gonna crash the elevator.
-联♥系♥上他了 -保安 我是鲍比
- I've got him. - Security. This is Bobby.
我是联调局助理司长库珀
This is FBI Assistant Director Cooper.
我们有可靠情报显示
We have credible intel that one of your employees
你们楼里的一位员工可能有危险
in the building may be in danger.
我需要你关闭所有出入口
I need you to shut down everything.
任何人不能进出
Nobody in or out.
纽约警局和联调局探员在赶来的路上了
Metro PD and FBI agents are on our way to you now.
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
恰恩奎斯特在楼里 给我接通康·艾德
Charnquist is in the building. Get Con Ed on the line.
关了总闸 锁上电梯
Cut the power, lock up that elevator.
长官 我知道今天我们坏消息很多了
Sir, I know have a lot of bad news today,
但大楼的安保系统显示
but the security system in the building
楼里有个备用发电机
shows there's a backup generator.
♬He gripped the wall♬
怎么回事 现在给我接通雷斯勒
What the hell is goin' on? Get Ressler on the horn now.
他不接电♥话♥
He's not answering.
刹车
The stop!
紧急刹车在哪
Where's the emergency stop?
不敢相信 真不敢相信
Incredible. Truly incredible.
你们上一个清道夫怎么了
What happened to your last cleaner?
她被杀了
She was murdered.
我很遗憾 你们关系好吗
I'm so sorry. Were you close?
很好
Yes.
什么痕迹都没有
Not a speck to be found.
你们抓到凶手了吗
Have you caught the killer?
没有
No.
一尘不染 一尘不染
Clean as a whistle. Clean as a whistle.
你知道他是谁吗
Do you know who he is?
我知道
Yes, I do.
很好 那么只是时间问题了
That's good. Then it's only a matter of time.
合作看来很愉快
Well, this seems like a good fit.
现在而已 过去两年我们的主顾都命不好
For now. Last two years haven't been kind to people we work for.
你多加小心
You take care...
不然我们就要用苏打水清理你的血迹了
or we'll be mopping you up with club soda.
所以你们确实用苏打水 有趣
So you do use club soda. Fascinating.
刚才怎么回事
Uh, what was that about?
我和哈罗德谈过了
I spoke with Harold.
他告诉我你这次得不偿失
He tells me you've had a...pyrrhic victory.
我们让一个杀手跑了
We lost one of the killers.
克里斯·范斯沃斯
Chris Farnsworth.
那两个人是谁
Who were those two?
多年以来 我的同事都在向我推荐他的收益率
For years, colleagues have crowed about his rates of return,
催我快跟着他投资
urging me to invest with them.
称他为"预言者"
Called him "The Forecaster."
但因为我不愿意给不能控制的东西投资
But as I don't believe in investing in anything
我拒绝了
I can't control, I declined.
我知道你一直很担心我
I know you've been concerned about me,
担心那个凶手知道我住在哪里
about a killer knowing where I live.
我只是想让你知道
I just wanted you to know
你不必再担心了
you've got nothing to worry about anymore.
我能看看你的新公♥寓♥吗
May I see your new apartment?
还不行
Not yet.
也许改天吧
Maybe someday.
我一直在准备晚餐
I've been working on this,
告诉我你觉得怎么样
so let me know what you think.
很香
Yeah? Smells pretty good.
祝你开胃
All right, bon appetit.
这是什么
What is this?
是个承诺
It's a promise.
我说要放弃的不是很多 我骗了你
I lied when I said it wasn't a lot to give up.
是的
Yeah.
这不是谎言 而是希望
It wasn't a lie, it was a hope.
我希望我们能一起生活
I want this to work.
持观望态度是情有可原的
And wondering whether or not that's possible is totally natural.
但是在我看来 谈论这些事
Right. But what isn't natural for me, anyway,
就已经是不可原的了
is talking about that, so...
所以这是我的承诺
it's my promise,
我会和你分享心中的动摇
to share this doubt with you.
谢谢
Thank you.
今早我把这些护照扔出去了
I threw those out this morning,
但现在却还在这里
yet here they are.
那就好
Good.
这些护照就该放在这里
This is exactly where they belong.
大卫
David...
卢卡斯
Lucas, and...
和卡亚
Kaia.
以前我很害怕这些人
I used to be scared of those guys.
现在不怕了
Not anymore.
你去开门吧
You got it?
真希望能过些平安宁静的生活
We could use a little peace and quiet in our lives.
邓比
Dembe.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
有事
No.
请进来吧
Please come in.
我担心雷蒙德
I'm worried about Raymond.
我觉得他现在对这世界上的
I don't think he cares about anything
任何人或任何事都不在乎
or anyone in the world right now
除了你或艾格尼斯
other than you or Agnes.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表