Uh, then why not just tell him?
他以为你对他下毒
He -- he thinks you poisoned him.
是的
Yes.
差点毒死他的酒是我递过去的
I handed him the drink that nearly killed him,
但下毒的不是我
but I did not poison it.
-那告诉他啊 -没证据不行
- So tell him. - Not without proof.
所以我带你来这里
That's why you're here.
你认为从柜子里偷东西的人
You think whoever accessed this locker is the person
-就是试图杀死雷丁顿先生的人吗 -是的
- who tried to kill Mr. Reddington? ?- Yes.
好吧
Okay, uh, fine.
这些扫描仪通常有系统记录程序
Okay, okay, these scanners usually use a syslog-d.
是一个储存之前用户名单的程序
That's a-a program that stores a list of previous users.
我会试着登入 但是
I'll try to access that log, but I, uh, really don't think
我真觉得不该背着雷丁顿先生先生干这事
we should be doing this behind Mr. Reddington's back.
真的有必要继续用那个指着我吗
Do you really need to still point that at me?
我说了要帮忙
I'm -- I'm gonna help.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
我们三个月前才抓住她
We just collared her three months ago
黑入我们的系统 现在你想让她再来一遍
for hacking our system and now you want to let her do it again?
她并不是为了黑我们的系统
She doesn't want to hack our system.
她只是为了拿到阿兰姆的密♥码♥
She wants to hack Aram's password
来激活钥匙追踪器
in order to activate the key hunter.
我也不敢相信我会这么说
I can't believe I'm the one saying this,
但是她跟我们站在同一边
but she is on our side.
现在她是我们唯一找到他的机会
And right now, she is the only chance we have at finding him.
纳瓦比探员 坐在她旁边盯紧她 明白吗
Agent Navabi, sit on her, and don't blink. You understand?
拜托 阿兰姆
Come on, Aram.
密♥码♥只有四十四位元的信息熵
Password only has 44 bits of entropy.
也太简单了
It's too easy.
搞定
?Got it.
你找到他了
You found him?
得等到有激活状态的手♥机♥或者平板
Not until someone with a live cellphone or tablet
进入钥匙追踪器的信♥号♥♥范围
happens to come into range of the key hunter.
等待同时我们能做什么
What can we do in the meantime?
我们可以成熟点来聊一聊
We could be mature and talk about the fact that
我们两个喜欢上同一个人的事实
we're both into the same guy.
或者也可以闷起来什么都不说
Or, you know, we could just stew in silence about it.
邓比终于还是走上极端了啊
So Dembe finally went off the deep end, huh?
我一点都不奇怪 看他那样子
I can't say I'm surprised, what with the whole package.
强壮 沉默寡言 眼神坚定
You know, strong, silent type, all stoic with the eyes
和不地道的非洲口音
and the phony African accent.
我可从不信 我觉得摆脱了是好事
I, for one, never bought it. Good riddance, you ask me.
再说 我以前本来不想说什么
Besides, I didn't want to say anything before,
但一个大个子黑人为你鞍前马后
but a big black fellow waiting on you hand and foot,
很有埃德加·赖斯·巴勒斯的风范
very Edgar Rice Burroughs.
没心情开玩笑 格伦
I'm in no mood, Glen.
你搞到我要的监控了吗
Did you access the footage I asked for?
是的 我回放了交通运输部门的监控
Yeah. I rolled back the DOT camera you called about.
那些摄像头是实时监控 你不能回放
Those cameras are live feeds. You can't rewind them.
你也许不能回放 宝贝儿
Maybe you can't rewind them, toots,
但是我有一群印度技术人员在亚当斯·摩根
but I've got a team of Hindus running a server farm
运行一个服务器群来录下
in Adams Morgan recording every second
这城里每个交通摄像头画面
of every traffic cam in this burg.
你会很惊讶这工作到底多有用
You'd be surprised how often that comes in handy.
在你们去那个仓库之前
Only one other car was at that warehouse
只有一辆车到过那儿
before you guys showed up.
车主是查克·肖 资料都在这里
Registered to Chuck Shaw. Info's all there.
下午好 查克
Good afternoon, Chuck.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the hell are you?
某个很明显没有你去健身房♥
Someone with a schedule that leaves demonstrably less time
次数多的人
to hit the gym than you.
让我们来看看你健身效果如何
Let's see if it's been worth it.
-你想怎么样 -理查德·菲克曼
- What do you want? - Richard Fickman.
-他死了 -遗憾 谁让你干的
- He's dead. - That's unfortunate. Who put you up to it?
那不是我的意思
It wasn't my idea.
是不是圣堂
Was it the Sanctum Corporation?
-圣堂是什么 -你怎么找到他的
- What is Sanctum? - How did you find him?
那边 文件夹
Over there. The folder.
这是菲克曼的完整资料 他的动向 老地址
It's a full dossier on Fickman. His movements, past addresses.
谁雇你杀他
Who hired you to kill him?
我们...有协议
We...made a deal.
-谁 -索菲娅·盖洛普医生
- Who? - Dr...Sofia Gallup.
继续
Please go on.
我之前在蹲监狱
I was locked up.
她是我的心理治疗师
She was my therapist.
她帮我假释
She got me paroled.
盖洛普医生说我只需要杀一个人
Dr. Gallup said all I had to do was kill a guy she wanted dead.
离开奥特斯维尔监狱的时候她给了我一个文件夹
She gave me that folder when I was leaving Otisville.
她肯定给了你联♥系♥方式
She must've given you a way to contact her
来确认你已经完成任务
to confirm the job was done.
一次性手♥机♥ 我已经毁掉了
A burner. I destroyed it.
-我们问完了 -等等 他是个杀人犯
- We're done here. - Wait a minute. He's a murderer.
我们没空管这事儿 巴兹
We don't have time for this. Baz.
我是伊丽莎白·基恩探员
Yeah, this is Agent Elizabeth Keen.
这儿有个特区警局的案子 我把地址发给你
I got a case for D.C.P.D. I'm gonna give you an address.
我弄好了
I did it, okay?
这是你要的数据 但是...
Here's the data you wanted. But...
-那是谁 -我不知道
- Who was it? - I don't know.
扫描仪有专用的加密方式
The scanner uses proprietary encryption.
这得花我几天时间来解密
I'm sorry, but it would take me days to crack this
才能找出谁进了这柜子
and figure out who, uh, accessed the -- this locker.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你可以走了
You can go.
我可以走了 就这样
I can go? Just like that?
请原谅我
Please, forgive me.
可能还有一个方法可以绕过
Well, uh, there might be one way to get past
专有加密方式
the proprietary encryption.
你是真的要帮雷丁顿先生吗
Are you really trying to help Mr. Reddington?
我生命中只有三个人
I have three people in my life.
我的女儿 孙女和雷蒙德
My daughter, my granddaughter, and Raymond.
我有个想法
I have an idea.
谢谢
Thank you.
监狱管理局确认索菲娅·盖洛普医生
Bureau of Prisons confirmed Dr. Sofia Gallup
是他们的顾问
consults for them.
她负责整个东北辖区
She covers the entire Northeast.
不在家办公 她的执照登记于
No home office is listed and her license is registered
一个邮箱
at a P.O. Box.
这位好医生最近作证的那个假释犯呢
How about the last parolee for whom the good doctor testified?
一个名叫丹尼斯·考利的重罪犯
A felon named Dennis Cauley.
他被释放了
And he was released?
地址位于里士满
To an address in Richmond.
这应该是盖洛普医生下一个目标的档案
This looks like a dossier on Dr. Gallup's next victim.
亚历克斯·萨托
Alex Sato.
他的真名可不是亚历克斯·萨托
Except his name isn't Alex Sato.
他是丹尼尔·中本 一位文物伪造大♥师♥
It's Daniel Nakamoto, a master forger of antiquities.
十三年前 萨克里庞蒂犯罪家族的头目
13 years ago, he was paid a pile of money
支付了一笔巨款
for a cuneiform tablet by the boss
要他伪造楔形文字模板
of the Sacriponti crime family.
丹尼尔称模板属于西帕尔图书馆
Daniel claimed the tablet was part of the Sippar Library.
丹尼尔不知道 而萨克里庞蒂先生
What Daniel didn't know and what Mr. Sacriponti
知道后非常失望的是 两周前
was rather upset to learn, was that two weeks earlier,
有劫掠者闯进了伊♥拉♥克♥文物博物馆
looters had broken into Iraq's Museum of Antiquities
并毁坏了所有藏品
and destroyed the entire collection.
那之后不久丹尼尔·中本就消失了
Daniel Nakamoto disappeared shortly after.
所以圣堂帮助他藏身
So the Sanctum Corporation helped him vanish.
现在他们想要他死 为什么
And now they want him dead. Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是如果圣堂帮助他消失
But if Sanctum helped him disappear,
就只有他们能让他再出现
only they can make him reappear.
那又和盖洛普医生有什么关系
And Dr. Gallup -- how is she connected?
我也不清楚
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表