Set a meeting, a message is encoded in the advisory,
时间地点信息
detailing where and when.
会面安排在国家博物馆
The meeting is set for the National Museum.
你们去古巴伪装成游客
You'll be going to Cuba undercover, as tourists.
他去 我不去
He'll be going. Not me.
或许不论你什么感觉 都能干这活儿
You may be fine with doing this job, no matter how you feel.
-可我不行 -你什么感觉
- I can't. - How you feel?
怎么不想想基恩的感觉
How about how Keen feels?
别总纠结她做了什么
Forget about what she did
想想她为什么这么做
and try to figure out why she did it.
我想过 或许将来某天我能接受
I have, and someday, maybe I'll be okay with it.
但现在不行
But right now I'm not.
怎么 这样你都没意见吗
What? You're okay with this?
有
No.
但现在我可以接受
But for now, I accept it.
你一个人去 我来告诉你计划
You'll be going alone. Here's how it's gonna work.
达拉斯沃斯堡艺术文化委员会
Your agent will be detailed
会跟你的探员说明情况
with the Dallas/Fort Worth Arts and Cultural Committee.
我们安排埃斯特班在国家博物馆对面的
Esteban will expect to meet at the Café Aventura
阿文特拉咖啡馆见面
across from the National Museum.
进去选靠里的位置 点一杯鸡蛋咖啡
Once inside, take a table in the back, order an egg coffee.
很感谢你愿意提供线人帮我们
I appreciate you burning a source for this.
被你们知道只是他眼下最小的麻烦
You knowing he exists is the least of Esteban's problems.
既然如今我们跟古巴的关系这么友好
Now that we're all chummy with the Cubanos,
他和中情局的关系
his relationship with the agency is, uh,
可能会带来某些麻烦
something of a liability.
你们要处理掉他吗
You're gonna scrub him?
我只能说 如果你要跟埃斯特班接触
Let's just say, if you wanna reach out to Esteban,
最好快点行动
you should do it quickly.
老天 这里快热死了
Jesus. Hot as balls in here.
你们真的会喝这种东西吗
You guys actually drink this stuff?
先把他杀了 再回来处理警♥察♥
Kill him first. Come back for the cop.
在那边跟你碰头
Meet you at that place.
下车 快下车
Get out of the car! Get out of the car!
罗米娜
Romina.
出来
Move it.
放了她
Let her go.
你们可以抓走我
Look, you can take me, all right?
随便你们怎么样都行 只要把女儿还给我
Do whatever you want. Just give me my little girl!
求你了 把女儿还给我
Hey! I'm begging you! Give me my little girl!
求你了
Please!
咱们俩可有得玩了 哥们
You and I are gonna have some fun, man.
不要说话 他们会杀了我们的
Don't talk. They'll kill us.
我们在哪儿
Where are we?
他在这下面关了多少人
How many people does he have down there?
我的家人 他们知道逃走的方法
My family. They have a way out.
他想让我告诉他怎么做
He wants me to tell him how.
他会杀了我的
He's going to kill me.
我看过他的脸 所有看过他的
I've seen his face. Anyone who sees --
他来了
It's him.
站好 站好
Right. Upright.
这么说谣言是真的
So the rumors are true.
他们派你来了结我
They sent you to finish me.
不是的
Not quite, no.
美国人想让我死
The Americans want me dead,
这样我们的关系会随着我的死而终止
so our relationship dies with me,
所以我就遭殃了
so I get embarrassed.
听着 我不是来杀你的 哥们
Look, I'm not here to kill you, pal,
我是来告诉你
I'm here to tell you that
雷蒙德·雷丁顿想见你
Raymond Reddington wants to see you.
所以现在美国政♥府♥在替雷丁顿传话了
Oh, so now the U.S. Government is Reddington's messenger.
你懂的
Oh, you know how it works.
美国政♥府♥跟各种人♥渣♥
The American government has deals
都有交易
with all kinds of scumbags.
我跟你说该怎么做
Look, I'll tell you how it works.
你把手♥机♥交给我
You're gonna give me your phone.
我给你拨一个号♥码
I'm gonna dial a number.
好吧 牛仔
Okay, cowboy.
我同意
I like this one.
雷丁顿
Reddington?
曼纽尔·埃斯特班
Manuel Esteban.
天啊 你可真难找
My heavens, you're a devil to get ahold of.
我们还没见过面真是太不可思议了
I'm surprised we've never met.
我想跟你谈谈
I'd like to have a little chitchat.
我们见个面怎么样
How would you feel about a blind date?
我在找一个女人
I'm looking for a woman.
谁不是呢
Aren't we all?
她叫伊丽莎白·基恩
Her name is Elizabeth Keen,
关押她的人受古巴革命武装力量的保护
and the man holding her has the protection of the FAR.
他们知道她在哪儿
They know where she is,
也就是说你知道她在哪儿
which means you know where she is,
或者你能查到她的位置
or you could certainly find out.
我为什么要帮你 你是个无政♥府♥主义者
Why would I help you? You're an anarchist.
也许吧
Probably.
可能更多是一个投机者
Maybe more of an opportunist.
我可以帮助你
And I have the opportunity to help you.
你这一生都辗转于
You spent a lifetime bouncing
独♥裁♥政体之中
from one authoritarian regime to the next.
但这里是你的最后一站
But this is the last stop.
你是个被遗忘的人
You're a relic.
美国和古巴的关系缓和
The détente between America and Cuba
让你成了一个无处容身的人
makes you a man without a country.
迟早 这两方都会想杀了你
Sooner or later, both sides will want you dead.
我打赌这一天不远了
My money's on sooner.
我能照顾我自己
I can take care of myself.
像蝙蝠一样用声音定位很了不起 曼纽尔
Clicking like a hairless fruit bat is impressive, Manuel,
但你我都心知肚明 躲开灯杆
but you and I both know avoiding a lamppost
和躲开杀手的子弹是不同的概念
is very different from avoiding an assassin's bullet.
回声定位帮不了你 但我能
Echo location can't help you with that, but I can.
你有什么建议
What do you propose?
我知道被追杀是什么样的
I know what it's like to be hunted.
我已经保护了自己30年
I've protected myself for 30 years.
在你找到伊丽莎白·基恩之后
And I can protect you...
我也能保护你
after you locate Elizabeth Keen.
听着 拜托
All right, listen to me, please.
那婴儿-- 我能给你一大笔钱
The baby -- I can pay you.
-安静 -不是我 我有个朋友
- Quiet. - Not me. I have a friend.
不管你有什么要求 他都会帮你
Whatever you want, he'll help you.
我们能帮你离开这岛 他会保护你
We'll get you off the island, he'll protect you.
-我说了 安静 -只求你放了她
- I said quiet, man. - Look, just let her go!
你可以杀了我 我无所谓
All right, you can kill me. I don't care.
只求你放了我女儿
Just let my baby go.
去挖坑
Let's go and dig.
我知道你不想和我说话 没关系
I know you don't want to talk to me. Fine.
听着
Then listen.
看着你为
It was excruciating
伊丽莎白的故去哀悼我也非常痛苦
to watch you mourn Elizabeth's death,
因为我知道是我让你经历了这一切
to know that I was making you endure that.
我的确背叛了你
Yes, I betrayed you,
但是你背叛她在先
but only after you had betrayed her.
雷蒙德 你必须要做出改变
Raymond, you have to change.
我把伊丽莎白从你身边夺走了
I took Elizabeth from you,
现在我需要你的帮助把她夺回来
and now I need your help to get her back.
但当你把她夺回之后
But when you do,
我确信你一定能夺回她
as I'm sure you will,
你必须要学会放手
you have to let her go.
去车里等着
Why don't you wait in the car?
我知道了那姑娘的位置
I have a location for the girl.
小孩呢
And the child?
我问过了 但他们对孩子一无所知
I asked, but people know nothing about a child.
告诉我那姑娘的位置
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表