监控上线
Cameras online.
请求允许继续行动
Requesting permission to proceed.
可以继续行动 队长
Permission granted, Team Leader.
二号♥ 例行巡查北边
Unit two, routine northern perimeter check.
指挥中心 发现南边有活动
Command, we've got movement on the south --
再说一遍
Say again?
三号♥
Unit three?
三号♥ 请回话
Unit three, come back.
二号♥ 请回话
Unit two, respond.
二号♥ 二号♥ 请回话
Unit two. Unit two, respond.
最后一个
That's the last one.
设置好炸♥药♥ 九十秒撤离
Set the charges. We're out in 90.
三十秒
30 seconds.
开始的时候 就有了光
In the beginning, there was light.
然后我说 让黑暗降临
Then I said, let there be darkness.
第65号♥
我们根本不知道她在哪儿或是他会对她怎么样
We have no idea where she is or what he's doing with her.
柯克觉得艾格尼斯是他的外孙女
Kirk thinks Agnes is his granddaughter,
所以他不会伤害她
so he won't hurt her.
你真觉得亚历山大·柯克是你的亲生父亲
You really think that Alexander Kirk is your biological father?
我不知道该相信什么
I don't know what to believe,
但鉴于发生的事 有可能
but after what happened, it's possible.
-她看到了幻象 -是那栋房♥子里的回忆
- She had a vision -- - A memory, of being at that house.
那时你才四岁
When you were 4.
那样的记忆可不怎么可靠
I don't know how reliable a memory that is.
亚历山大·柯克命令向全是联邦探员的教堂开枪
Alexander Kirk shot up a church full of federal agents
只为得到你
to get to you.
因为他你差点死掉了
You almost died because of him.
这可算不上什么好父亲
Not exactly Father of the Year.
我同意 他那么做有他自己的理由
I agree. He had a reason for going that far,
我可不觉得是为了家人团聚
and I don't think it was a family reunion.
按柯克所说 他只是尽一切努力
According to Kirk, he was just doing whatever it took
让他的女儿远离雷丁顿
to get his daughter away from Reddington.
为了同样的事我们也做了很多
Look how far we went to do the same thing.
你找他找得怎么样了
Where are you on finding him?
我们在找 相信我
We're searching, believe me.
但柯克在全世界都有产业
But Kirk's got properties all over the world --
私人住♥宅♥ 商业地♥产♥
private houses, commercial real estate,
飞机 船
planes, boats...
这是从他住处得到的证物吗
Is this the evidence you seized from his place?
-其中的一些 -"一些"
- Some of it. - "Some"?
这是我们的案子
This is our case.
不再是了
Not anymore.
我们正尝试同十几国政♥府♥协调
We're trying to coordinate a search
进行搜索
with over a dozen foreign governments.
司法部现在全权负责
Main Justice is running point now.
我们要看到所有的资料
Well, we need to see everything.
-那不可能 -雷斯勒 为什么
- Yeah, not gonna happen. - Ressler, why not?
因为你的安全级别失效了 基恩
Because you lost your security clearance, Keen.
严格来讲
And technically,
你们两个都是这案子的受害者
both of you guys are victims in this case.
想看就看吧
You know what, dig in.
实际上 我已经违反了联邦法
As it is, I'm violating federal code.
哪怕给你们看我持有的证据 我就可以坐牢了
I could go to jail for even showing you what I have.
你回来了
You're back.
你没事真是太好了
I'm so glad you're okay.
听着
Look...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我从未想伤害任何人
I never wanted to hurt anybody.
你应该也不在乎伤害了谁
I think you didn't care who you hurt.
-莎马 -不
- Samar. - No.
没事
It's okay.
我们知道会造成什么样的伤害
We knew what pain it would cause,
但我们还是选择保护女儿
and we did it anyway to protect our daughter.
我知道你们可能不会接受
I know you may not accept it,
但我希望你们至少能理解一下
but I hope you can at least understand.
是雷丁顿
Reddington.
你们应该知道 我正在申请调离
You should know, I'm requesting a transfer.
我不会留在这里
I won't be staying.
你想在这里见面
This is where you wanted to meet?
我很好奇替卡普兰先生下葬的可怜人是谁
I wonder what poor soul Mr. Kaplan buried down there.
卡普兰先生在哪儿
Where is Mr. Kaplan?
我明白你为什么逃跑
I understand why you ran.
你觉得你的家人因为我处于危险之中
You believe your family's in danger because of who I am.
但你好像没发现
But what you don't seem to grasp is
你的身份也让你处于危险之中
you're also in danger because of who you are.
亚历山大·柯克说他是我父亲
Alexander Kirk says he's my father.
我在尽全力寻找艾格尼斯
I'm doing everything in my power to find Agnes
将她安全送回你的身边
and bring her home safely to you.
你有线索吗
Do you have any leads?
-有 -什么 是谁
- Yes. - What? Who?
我会自己处理
I'll be handling it on my own.
我知道你觉得自己被背叛了
I know you feel betrayed.
莎马和阿兰姆觉得被背叛了 所有人都是
Samar and Aram feel betrayed. Everyone feels betrayed.
但...
But...
我女儿失踪了
my daughter is missing,
如果你知道她的下落
and if you have any idea how to find her,
你得告诉我
you've got to tell me.
我不必告诉你
No, I don't.
我本以为柯克在联调局突袭他家后
I expected Kirk to go underground
会转入地下行动
after the FBI's raid at his estate.
但他没有
He didn't.
我有充分证据表明 他找了一个...
I have it on good authority he reached out to a...
非常有创造力的年轻人 迈尔斯·麦克格拉斯
uniquely inventive young man named Miles McGrath.
那是谁
Who is that?
他算是某种风险投资者 给罪犯做风投
He's a venture capitalist of sorts, for criminals.
科技界一般称之为"孵化器"
What those in the tech industry might call an "Incubator."
你真觉得只要我们找到麦克格拉斯
And you really believe that if we find McGrath,
就能找到柯克吗
he'll lead us to Kirk?
不是我们 是我
Not us. Me.
迈尔斯·麦克格拉斯从小就是个神童
Miles McGrath was a child prodigy.
他在普林斯顿时就为"银屏"写代码了
He wrote the code for OnScreen when he was at Princeton.
"银屏"
OnScreen?
那可是价值几十亿的媒体社交平台
That's a multi-billion-dollar social-media platform.
是他创立的
He founded it.
仅仅几年
Within a couple of years,
董事会认为他是高智商反♥社♥会♥分子
the board of directors concluded he was a high-functioning sociopath
并将他逐出了公♥司♥
and pushed him out.
他起诉了董事会 赢了一亿赔偿金
He sued them, won the suit for over $100 million.
从此不再做合法生意
He turned his back on legitimate business.
他把钱投资到了新的领域
He invested his money in a new business --
培育犯罪
incubating crimes.
你是说像"天使投资者"那样吗
What, you mean, like...an Angel Investor?
罪犯们来找他 讲述犯罪计划
Criminals come to him, pitch their business plan.
如果他喜欢 就会投资
If he likes it, he invests his money
再从利润中抽成
in exchange for a cut of the profits.
这主意太厉害了
That's an amazing idea.
我是说很可怕 但确实很厉害
I mean, um, it's horrible, but, uh, it's amazing.
所以麦克格拉斯和亚历山大·柯克有什么联♥系♥
Okay. So what's McGrath's connection to Alexander Kirk?
我不知道
I don't know.
雷丁顿只告诉我
All Reddington told me
他今晚在伦敦有事要办
was that he was staying at the Sovereign Royale tonight
住在皇家君主大酒店
on business in London.
雷丁顿现在正飞过去
Reddington is currently flying over,
希望早上能去拜访他
hopes to drop in on him in the morning.
就这样吗 我们就等着
So that's it? We just...wait?
我是说 如果在雷丁顿到之前
I mean, what if the guy checks out of the hotel
他就退房♥了呢
before Reddington gets there?
找到局里在伦敦的使♥馆♥随员
Get me the Bureau's attache in London.
我要有人盯着麦克格拉斯 马上
I want eyes on McGrath -- now.
我们毁了那地方
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表