Yes, that was a mistake I won't make again.
打给她
Call her.
在我看来 我横竖都是死定了
Seems to me I'm not gonna survive this either way.
在这个情况下说这话似乎有点讽刺
This may seem ironic considering the circumstances,
但是我讨厌暴♥力♥
but I abhor violence.
只有在万不得已时 我才会使用暴♥力♥
I only resort to it in times of extreme necessity.
所以我说这话时 请相信我
So believe me when I say,
现在就是万不得已的时候
this is both extreme and necessary.
打给她
Call her.
她说过你会这么做
She said you'd do this.
她说我会做什么
She said I'd do what exactly?
低估她
Underestimate her.
巴兹
Baz!
是我
It's me.
很不想在答录机上给你留言
Hate to leave this on your machine,
但是有件事要告诉你
but there's something you ought to know.
你的朋友 黑人和戴帽子的人
Your friends, uhm... the black fella and the man in the hat,
雷丁顿
Reddington--
他们来了
they're here.
你说为了找到你 他们会杀掉我
You said they'd kill me to get you,
如果这是你最后一次听到我的声音
if this is the last time you hear my voice,
希望你知道我没有供出你
know that I didn't give you up.
而且我也没有乖乖地束手就擒
And I didn't go down without a fight.
你和我说过 如果他发现你还活着
You told me, if he ever figured out you're still alive,
他一定会竭尽全力找到你
he'd come at you full bore.
准备好迎战吧 凯蒂
Well, lock and load, Katie.
你的战斗开始了
Your war has come.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表