Look, tell me the truth now, and maybe I can still help you.
太晚了
Too late.
马多克斯先生 我们刚刚搜查了你的公♥寓♥
Mr. Maddox, we just executed a search warrant at your apartment
找到了一本藏在卫生间通风孔里的银行存折
and found a bank passbook hidden in a bathroom vent
通过其追查到一个在马德里的账户
traceable to an account in Madrid.
这不是真的
That's a lie.
我们还在你的餐桌下
And we also found a burner phone
找到了一部用胶布粘住的一次性手♥机♥
taped underneath your kitchen table,
上面有着一串拨往利比亚的国际通话记录
one with a string of international calls -- to Libya.
好吧 到底出了什么事
Okay, what the hell's going on?
我被陷害了 我发誓 这些东西都不是我的
I'm being framed. I swear, none of that is mine.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
-我听说联调局... -事态尽在掌控
- I heard the FBI... - That is under control.
我需要你的帮助
I need your assistance.
不 不 不 没门
No. No, no, no, forget it.
我知道被你说服去配置那个芯片
I knew it was a mistake letting you talk me into
是个错误
configuring that chip.
一个价值二十万的错误
A $200,000 mistake.
无论你喜欢与否 我们是一条船上的蚂蚱
Look, like it or not, we are in this together.
如果我出事了 你也跑不了
If I go down, we both go down.
你要我帮你做什么
What do you need me to do?
这是昨晚袭击的监控录像
This is the, uh, surveillance footage from last night's attack.
我要你对袭击者进行面部断层扫描
I want you to run the facial tomography software on the attackers.
要是他们戴着面具 这可能得花点时间
If they had masks, it's gonna take a minute.
能不能别废话先做事
Can you just do it?
省省吧 基恩 我知道你在想什么
Forget it, Keen. I know that look.
别说你相信他的话
Don't tell me you believe him.
事情有点不对劲
Something's off.
虽然只是一种感觉 但他的抗辩似乎很诚恳
It's just a read, but his denial seems genuine.
我愿意赌一把 布莱克索恩来电
I might take that bet. Blackthorn called.
又有一名程序员提供了线索
Another programmer came forward.
他说一个多月前看到马多克斯在操作定时芯片
Says he saw Maddox handling that timer chip a month ago,
正巧就在发现库存芯片丢失之前
just before it dropped out of inventory.
还有目击者 基恩 有没有改变你的想法
What about an eyewitness, Keen? Does that change your mind?
带纳瓦比去录一下口供
Take Navabi and get a statement.
纳瓦比探员去哪了
Where is Agent Navabi?
艾泽拉
Ezra.
我们有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
我局里的一名同事标记了艾泽拉
One of my colleagues at the Bureau flagged Ezra.
-他知道什么 -一无所知
- What does he know? - Nothing yet.
我主动提出来证实
I volunteered to verify
他是否有正当理由待在这个国家
that he's in the country for a legitimate reason.
从那些极端主义野蛮人手上
Defending our homeland
捍卫我们国土这个理由如何
from extremist savages?
没有比这更正当的了
Doesn't get more legitimate than that.
摩萨德在美国本土进行秘密行动
Mossad carried out a black op on American soil.
要是联调局发现了
If the FBI finds out about it,
这会演变成国际事件
it will be an international incident.
-系统在哪 -在这里 很安全
- Where's the system? - It's here. Safe.
只是暂时的 雷丁顿说新烈士兵团
For now. Reddington says the NMB
派了法鲁克和一队人来找回它
sent Farook with a team to get it back.
你们得带上系统赶紧走
You need to take the system and go.
你们所有人都得离开这个国家
You all need to leave the country.
那你怎么办
What about you?
我会尽我所能分散联调局的注意力
I will do what I can to keep the Bureau's attention elsewhere.
另外 我觉得阿尔玛不会想看到我参与此事
Besides, I don't think Alma would appreciate me tagging along.
阿尔玛 这都是陈年旧事了
Alma? Yesterday's news.
你...你说得对 最好赶紧走
You're -- you're right. Better get moving.
注意安全
Be safe.
-你弄好了 -花了不少功夫
- You did it? - Wasn't easy.
大部分镜头都离得太远了
Most of the footage was too remote.
但我找到了一帧近距离画面可以用来扫描
But I did find an image that was close enough to scan.
我们的项目绘制了一幅计算机断层扫描图
Our program creates a computed tomography map,
我把它转换成了3D图片
which I had to convert into a 3-D image.
基于上述数据
Based on the data,
精确度达到了96%
we got a 96% match.
-天啊 -你认识她
- My God. - Do you know her?
她是联调局的人
She's FBI.
从我们的资料来看 她效力于摩萨德
According to our profile, she's Mossad.
迪沃斯先生
Mr. Deavers.
告诉我你找到我们的系统了
Tell me you found our system.
还没有 不过别担心 法鲁克
Not yet. But don't worry, Farook.
我知道该去哪找了
I know just where to look.
你不能这么做
You can't do this.
我没有鲁莽驾驶
I wasn't driving recklessly,
我的导航系统
and my navigation system
能证明我没有超速
will prove that I wasn't speeding.
你叫什么名字
What's your name, anyway?
你有听到我说的话吗
Hey, are you listening to me?
你就要犯下弥天大错了
You're about to make a very big mistake.
拿起电♥话♥ 打给我的...
Pick up the phone and call my --
天啊
Oh, boy.
这处境似乎不太有利啊
Isn't this a sticky wicket?
混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
如我之前所说 迪亚兹参议员对我许下了竞选承诺
As I mentioned, Senator Diaz made a campaign promise
我希望他遵守诺言
that I intend to hold him to.
你贿赂了他们吗
You what, uh, bribe them?
我通常把这种行为叫做偶尔的慈善捐款
I've been known to make the occasional charitable contribution.
作为交换 他得多多关照我
In exchange, my back is scratched by the good men in blue.
你没那么严重 只是0.12
Yours, not so much. You blew a .12.
-我怎么了 -血液酒精含量
- I what? - Blood alcohol content.
下次还是打车吧
Next time, call a cab.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
我已经戒酒12年了
I've been sober for 12 years.
这就显得你的故态复萌
Which is what makes your relapse
更加可悲了
that much more tragic.
总统可不能让一个酗酒成性的人
The President can't have a dipsomaniac
做他的法律顾问
serving as legal counsel.
幸运的是
Happily,
有个方法能让你免去醉酒拘留
there is a way to avoid the drunk tank.
两周后就是就职典礼
The inauguration is in two weeks.
你让我怎么给你安排一次私人会面
How the hell do you expect me to get you a private meeting?
我不知道 希望你能比大家所说的
I have no idea. Let's hope you're smarter
更聪明一点 马林
than everyone says you are, Marlin.
马林 这个名字可不常见
Marlin -- that's not a very common name.
我年轻时候就认识一个
I knew a Marlin when I was young.
马林·特洛特[枪鱼 鳟鱼]
Marlin Trout.
一个名字里包含了两种鱼类 有趣
One boy, two fish names. Funny.
安排好见面 马林
Set the meeting, Marlin.
我收到你的短♥信♥了 怎么了
I got your text. What's up?
我们得出发了 去取目击证人的证词
We're rolling out. Gotta take a witness statement.
是布莱克索恩那边的人吗
Someone from Blackthorn?
一个程序员声称
A programmer who claims
看到马多克斯拿着那块定时芯片
he saw Maddox with the timer chip.
一个月前看到的 但出于某种原因
A month ago, but for some reason
迟迟未上报
didn't bother coming forward
而是等到公♥司♥把马多克斯供出来
until after the company had already served up Maddox
成为众矢之的
on a silver platter.
相信我 这事很不对劲
I'm telling you, something's off about this.
只有一个方法能知道了
There's only one way to find out.
能等我一下吗
Will you give me a second?
我跟帕娜贝克谈过让你复职的事了
I spoke with Panabaker about your reinstatement.
她说她也无能为力
She said there's nothing she can do.
只是目前不行 还是永远不可能了
Nothing she can do now or ever?
长官 她怎么说的
Sir, what'd she say?
她说 你复职的事
She said the Attorney General
必须经过司法部长的同意
would need to okay your reinstatement.
可是你已经承认杀害了前部长
Since you pled guilty to killing his predecessor,
所以 不可能了
that's... not going to happen.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我也是
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表