-伊丽莎白 -我们发现了一个安全屋
- Elizabeth. - We found a pop-up safe house
属于斯通的手下 查尔斯·墨菲
used by one of Stone's operatives, charles Murphy.
他有很多资料和照片 关于你的送货员
He has dossiers and photographs of Zack Smoll, your courier,
扎克·斯莫尔 还有你那天见的那个人
and the man you were meeting with the other day --
-斯特拉托斯吗 -斯特拉托斯 是的
- Stratos? - Sarantos, yeah.
还有一个同姓女人的资料
And there's a file on a woman with the same last name,
科丽娜·斯特拉托斯
Corina Sarantos?
是他妻子吗 还是他姐妹
Is that his wife? His sister?
-我要挂了 -雷丁顿 等等...
- I have to go. - Reddington, wait --
7或11
7 or 11.
7或11
7 or 11.
太棒
Yes!
他喝下了安♥眠♥药♥ 三十秒后通知妻子
He just took the sedative. Cue the wife in 30 seconds.
雷蒙德 我在玩呢
Raymond. I'm at the tables.
斯特拉托斯 听我说 你有危险
Stratos, listen to me. You're in danger.
我听不清
I can't hear you.
-我得挂电♥话♥了 -斯特拉托斯
- I gotta hang up. - Stratos --
我一会打给你
I'll call you right back.
太棒了
Yes!
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
科丽娜 怎么了...
Corina, what are you --
-你喝醉了 -怎么回事...
- You are drunk! - What the...
你胆子真够大的 我们谈过这事的
How dare you! We talked about this.
-谈过什么... -你和雷丁顿之间的事
- Talked about -- ?- You, Reddington.
小声一点
Lower your voice.
你真是不要脸
You should be ashamed of yourself.
到底怎么回事 我做了什么
What the hell is wrong? What did I do?
别在这吵
Not here.
不准接电♥话♥
Don't you dare pick that up!
-喂 -斯特拉托斯 听我说
- Hello? - Stratos, listen to me.
你和科丽娜处境很危险
You and Corina, you're in danger.
红魔 我不明...
Red, I can't...
斯特拉托斯 你在听吗
Stratos? Are you there?
要是你听见了的话 离开酒店
If you can hear me, get out of the hotel.
斯特拉托斯
Stratos?
斯特拉托斯
Stratos?
你在听吗
Are you there?
开始行动
Let's move.
非常好
Perfect.
虽然我觉得这身衣服我穿更好看
Although I do think I wore it better.
听我指令
On my signal.
各就各位
Set.
请接酒店保安部门
Hotel security, please.
对 住在隔壁房♥间里的人
Y-Yes, the -- the -- the people in the room next door
吵得不可开交
are having a terrible row.
快派人来 我觉得他想要杀了她
Hurry! I think he's killing her!
真激动
I'm excited.
这是我第一次来蒙特卡洛
This is my first time in Monte Carlo.
走遍世界各地
A lifetime of traveling the world,
我终于踏上了这片蔚蓝海岸
and I finally make it to the Cote D'Azur.
我的幸运数字是36
My favorite number is 36.
要是我们有机会去玩俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘
So if we get the chance, we're going to the roulette table,
我要押一百元赌红色36
and we're placing a hundred on red 36.
怎么了 你不喜欢36这个数字
What? You don't like 36?
还是你不喜欢红色
You don't like red?
我弟弟就要接受手术了
My brother's going in for surgery.
天呐
Oh, God.
严重吗 怎么了
Is it serious? What's wrong?
问题在于我弟弟就要动手术了
What's wrong is I'm here in Monaco
我人却在摩纳哥
when my brother's going in for surgery.
如果我是因为正确的理由来这里
I mean, maybe if it was for the right reason,
那没有问题 但并不是
I-I wouldn't have a problem, but it's not.
这一切都是为了雷丁顿
It's for Reddington.
他倒不如给我们发工资
He might as well sign our checks.
我们像是替他干活的
We work for him.
你弟弟要动什么手术
What's wrong with your brother?
心脏手术 医生发现他有血管阻塞
It's his heart. They found a blockage.
他一早就要接受心脏搭桥手术
He's gonna go in for a bypass in the morning.
他一定会没事的
I'm sure he'll be fine.
如今搭桥手术非常普遍
A bypass is very common these days.
发现病情是件好事
It's good they caught it.
关于斯特拉托斯这个人的情况我们了解多少
So this guy Stratos, what do we know?
他是被陷害的
He was framed.
从初步的犯罪现场分♥析♥来看
Judging by the preliminary crime scene analysis,
我不同意你的说法
I'd have to disagree.
我这辈子羡慕的东西屈指而数
I can count the things I envy in this life.
他们的爱情就是其中之一
Their relationship was one.
科丽娜是他的知己
Corina was his soul mate.
我没杀害我妻子
I didn't kill my wife.
跟我说说雷蒙德·雷丁顿的事
Tell me about Raymond Reddington.
-没什么可说的 -她不喜欢他 对吗
- There's nothing to tell. - She didn't like him, did she?
所以你才杀了她
Is that why you killed her?
因为她不想让你为雷丁顿工作
Because she didn't want you working with Reddington?
我没杀害我妻子
I didn't kill my wife.
-她推了你 -没有
- She pushed you... - No!
-然后打了你耳光 -那不是她
- And slapped you. - That was not her!
她在众目睽睽之下羞辱了你 五分钟后
She taunted you in public and five minutes later,
目击者报♥警♥说听到她尖叫求生
a witness reported hearing her scream for her life.
那个人 不管是谁 肯定不是科丽娜
That woman, whoever she was, she was not Corina.
先是你的送货员和债券
First, your courier and the bearer bonds.
现在又是斯特拉托斯 他们有什么联♥系♥
Now Stratos. How are they connected?
没有联♥系♥
They're not.
但那些债券可以追查到我名下的一个空壳公♥司♥
But those bonds are traceable back to a shell company I own.
我敢肯定 伊莎贝拉·斯通会利用这一点
A fact which I'm confident Isabella Stone will use
来对付我
to my disadvantage.
尼日利亚 对 一周
Nigeria. Yeah, one week.
因为那里需要医生 艾伯特
Because they need doctors, Albert.
你下次也应该来
You should come next time.
我们在赌场有目击证人
We have witnesses in the casino,
在楼梯间 隔壁都有
in the stairwell, the next room.
听着 求你了 相信我
Listen to me, please, believe me.
当我回房♥间的时候 科丽娜已经死了
When I went back to the room, Corina was already dead.
我们在她脖子上检测到了你的指纹
We have your fingerprints on her neck.
因为那是他们栽赃的
Because they put them there.
有人给我下了药
Somebody drugged me.
我的手 他们把我的手放到她脖子上
My hands, they put my hands on her neck.
他们 那些陷害你的人吗
"They" Did? The people who framed you?
一位来纪念结婚纪念日的
A mild-mannered leasing agent for cargo ships,
彬彬有礼的租赁代理商
here to celebrate your wedding anniversary.
第23个结婚纪念日
Our 23rd.
跟我说说雷蒙德·雷丁顿的事
Tell me about Raymond Reddington.
斯特拉托斯对你的生意知道多少
How much does Stratos know about your operations?
1987年第一次遇见他时 他正贩卖♥♥枪♥支♥
I first met Stratos Sarantos when he was running guns
给塞浦路斯的抵抗势力
to Cypriot resistance fighters in 1987.
二十多年来 他一直负责监督我从
For more than 20 years, he's overseen my shipping concerns
伊斯坦布尔海峡到苏伊士运河的海运生意
from the Bosphorus to the Suez Canal.
-他知道的够多了 -你担心他会松口
- He knows enough. - So you are afraid he'll talk.
斯特拉托斯十分忠诚
Stratos is very loyal.
我不担心他松口
I'm not afraid he'll talk.
我担心他不松口 他们会把他怎么样
I'm afraid of what they'll do to him when he won't.
你知道他们是谁吗 联调局
You know who they are? FBI.
-你的人在场吗 -在
- Your people are on site? - Yes.
还有所有引渡所需的文件
With all the necessary extradition documents.
这还不够
That won't be enough.
他们想让我把你交给他们
They want me to give you over.
但你面临谋杀指控
But you're up on a murder charge.
所以你哪也去不了
So you're not going anywhere.
伊莎贝拉·斯通对我来说像斯特拉托斯一样
Isabella Stone is like Stratos to me.
只是诱饵 在利用他引诱我出来之前
Baited the hook. Until he helps them reel me in,
等待他的只有无尽的深渊
the only place he's going is a very deep, dark hole.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表