The chance for you to punish me by hurting someone I care about?
我不在乎你 我在乎艾格尼斯
You are not my concern. Agnes is.
如果在找她的过程中
If someone you care about is hurt
会伤害你在乎的人 那就伤害吧
in the process of finding her, so be it.
你记得那天晚上我是什么样子吗
Do you remember what I looked like that night?
躺在大街上 脑袋开花
Lying in the street, my head torn open...
安妮的尸体在我面前
Annie's body in front of me.
你知道我不知道你什么样 我不在场
You know I don't know what you looked like. I was away.
对 但他在
Right, but he does.
小尼科斯在医院里坐在我床边
Little Nikos sat by my bed in the hospital.
我康复以后 他给我工作 前进的动力
When I healed, he gave me work, a reason to push on.
他是个好人
He's a decent man.
我今天能为你服务全靠他的善良
I'm only here to serve you today because of his kindness.
你可以先和他谈
You may speak to him first.
要简短
Briefly.
下午好 有什么需要我帮忙的吗
Afternoon. Can I help you?
我们找小尼科斯 谢谢
Little Nikos, please.
我真希望我能帮上忙 女士...
Oh, wish I could oblige, Miss...
是卡普兰先生 一个老朋友
Mr. Kaplan, an old friend.
卡普兰先生 我希望我能帮上忙
Mr. Kaplan, I wish I could oblige,
可是尼科斯在小睡
but Nikos is takin' a little nap.
或许是时候打电♥话♥叫醒他了
Perhaps it's time for a wake-up call.
恐怕这不太可能 他在做手术
Uh, I'm afraid that's not possible. He's in surgery.
在哪里做
Where?
在胃部
His stomach.
那我们在哪里能找到他的胃
And where might we find his stomach?
我和他说了他不能进来
I told him he couldn't come in.
天哪 我来的真不是时候
Oh, my. Me and my timing.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
这是胃束带吗
Is this a lap band?
我就知道小尼科斯吃了那么多甜点
I knew all those desserts would catch up
终有一天会自作自受
with Little Nikos one day.
我觉得我好像看到了果仁蜜饼
I think I see some baklava in there.
放下 海伦 让他出去
Put that down. Helen, get him out of here.
叫大楼的保安
Call building security.
我要你的精干团队唤醒你的病人
I need your capable team here to wake up your patient.
什么 立刻叫保安来
What? Call security right now.
-把他唤醒 -不行 手术才做到一半
- Wake him up. - I can't. We're in the middle of a procedure.
我这样做会让他面临生命危险
I'd be putting his life in danger.
他的命已经危险了 你的命呢
His life's already in danger. How 'bout yours?
没有救生衣 没有充气皮筏
There are no life vests, no inflatable rafts.
飞机要翻了
We're gonna flip.
如果我们出去抓住浮筒 还有一线生机
Our only chance is out there, holding onto the pontoons.
是我的一线生机
You mean my only chance.
你哪里都去不了
You're not going anywhere.
只有信任彼此 我们才能活下去
We're not gonna survive unless we trust each other.
我永远也不会信任你
I'll never trust you.
我们是家人 雷丁顿不是 我们才是
We're a family. Not Reddington. Us.
如果你还想再次拥抱你的孩子
If you wanna hold your child in your arms again,
我们就要彼此信任
we need to trust each other.
海岸自卫队刚刚收到了来自哈瓦那西部
The Coast Guard just picked up a brief ELT signal
一架轻型飞机短暂的紧急定位信♥号♥♥
from a light aircraft west of Havana,
在墨西哥湾某处
somewhere in the Gulf of Mexico.
紧急定位信♥号♥♥ 你是说这架飞机坠落了
An ELT signal? Are you telling me their plane went down?
-似乎是这样 长官 -但我们能定位他们
- It appears that way, sir. - But we have a location for them.
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
这个紧急定位信♥号♥♥制式比较陈旧 是模拟频率
This ELT signal's an older model. Analog frequency.
而不是包含了GPS坐标的数字信♥号♥♥
No digital signal to carry GPS coordinates.
紧急定位信♥号♥♥发射器是出了名的不靠谱 尤其是
ELTs are notoriously unreliable, especially if they're...
当它在水下发射信♥号♥♥时
submerged underwater.
我们把搜索范围缩小到了约570平方公里
We've narrowed the search field to 220 square miles.
搜救队已经整装待发
SAR teams are gearing up now.
我知道我不重要 重要的是基恩探员
I know this is not about me, it is about Agent Keen,
但我不知道我能不能承受再一次失去她的痛
but I don't know if I have the strength to lose her again.
我们都不行
None of us do.
继续找 为她祈祷
Stay on it. Say a prayer.
有新消息立刻告诉我
And notify me the minute you have an update.
他醒了 身受剧痛
He's awake - and in excruciating pain.
我给他装了手调吗♥啡♥滴注泵
I gave him a self-administering morphine drip
可以帮他止痛
to manage his discomfort.
但这样还是不够
Even that won't be enough
除非你们尽快完事离开
unless you get what you want quickly and leave.
记好了
Remember...
我们要不择手段达到目的
we're getting what we need, one way or another.
凯特 你怎么
Kate. What are you...
怎么回事
What's happening?
时间很紧 雷蒙德·雷丁顿来了
We only have a minute. Raymond Reddington is here.
他要玛托
He wants Mato.
告诉我怎么找到玛托
Tell me how to find Mato.
-不 -你不说他会杀了你
- No. - He'll kill you if you don't.
我说了他会杀掉玛托
He'll kill Mato if I do.
我不会伤害你的 尼科斯
I'm not gonna hurt you, Nikos.
你是个好人 忠诚
You're a good man. Loyal.
知道保护那些护着你的人
Protective of those who are protective of you.
我很欣赏这样的品质
I admire that in a person.
有个坏消息 我周围的人不是这样
Unfortunately for you, I'm surrounded by people who don't.
汤姆 我想给你引见小尼科斯
Tom, I'd like to introduce you to Little Nikos,
他想护着偷走你女儿的那个精神病
the man who's protecting the sociopath who stole your baby.
祝手术顺利 尼科
Good luck with that surgery, Nick.
别放手
Don't let go.
不管怎样都别放手
No matter what, don't let go.
他们在找
They're looking.
联调局和海岸自卫队
The FBI, the Coast Guard.
会找到我们的
They'll find us.
会找到你的
They'll find you... -
这就够了
...which is enough.
不 不
No. No!
我说了别放手
I told you not to let go.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
我受不了了
It's too much.
你说我们要彼此信任
You said we have to trust each other.
你信我吗
Do you trust me?
-信 -那就挺住
- Yes. - Then hold on.
他们会找到我们的
They will find us.
会找到我们的
They will find us.
这是我宝贝女儿
Here's my little girl.
叫艾格尼斯
That's Agnes.
我要把照片放在
I'm gonna put this right...
这里
here,
我是为她才这么做 记住这一点
because she is the reason I am doing this. Remember that.
我来拿着这个
I'll just take this.
已经够了
That's enough, yeah.
怎么找到玛托
Tell me how to find Mato.
不能说
I...I can't do that.
你挺有种的
Well, you do have guts.
你猜这是干什么的
What do you think this does?
很抱歉要折磨尼科斯
I'm sorry it had to be Nikos.
如果你言不由衷
If there's no sincerity behind your words,
又何苦多言呢
don't waste them.
你让我说什么呢 凯特
What would you have me say, Kate?
说你理解
Say that you understand.
我不是因为悔悟才供出了我的朋友的
I didn't just give you my friend as an act of contrition.
我不为我所做的抱有歉意
I'm not sorry for what I did.
我背叛你的原因和刚刚背叛尼科斯的一样
I betrayed you for the same reason I just betrayed Nikos --
为了保证伊丽莎白的安全
to keep Elizabeth safe,
就像多年前你让我做的一样
just like you asked me to all those years ago,
当你第一次把襁褓中的她放在我怀里时
when you first put her in my arms as a baby girl,
现在她有了自己的宝贝女儿
only now she has a baby girl of her own,
而你存在于他们的生活中
and your existence in their lives
使她们一直身处险境
puts them in constant danger.
说你理解了 要不什么都别说
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表