with my managing partner.
关于我是天才还是白♥痴♥吗
About whether I was brilliant or a moron?
是你的创意
About your idea.
我们都很感兴趣
We think it's very interesting.
我们想帮你走出困境
We'd like to talk about helping you out.
天哪 真是太棒了
Oh, my God. That's so great.
你们想一起来
Do you want to get together,
让我展示一下原型样机吗
let me show you the prototype?
那就再好不过了
I'd like nothing more.
去律师事务所确认了
Law firm checks out.
似乎是林奎斯特的人利用
Seems like Lindquist agents assume the identities
专利专家的身份来诱使发明家
of patent experts to lure inventors
提供他们的创意和研究成果
into revealing their ideas and their research.
名片上的电♥话♥号♥码
Cell number on the business card.
查得怎么样了
Where are we on that?
其中三个数字被遮住了
Right, three of the numbers were hidden,
所以我运行了几百种可能的组合...
so I had to run down a few hundred possible combinations--
那三个数字是246
246 to be exact.
并且除了两个家长教师协会主席
And in addition to two PTA presidents
和一个绝佳的狗狗日托所外
and an amazing doggy daycare,
我还找到了...这个一次性手♥机♥
I found...this burner phone,
然后我用信♥号♥♥塔三角定位了它的位置
and I had the cell carrier triangulate its location
在橡树山的这栋公♥寓♥楼里
to this apartment building in Oak Hill.
有多少人住在这栋楼里
And how many people live in the building?
112个人
112.
我们嫌疑人的名字是...
But our suspect's name is...
塞拉斯·高德斯百利
Silas Gouldsberry.
你怎么发现的
And how do you know that?
他是唯一在美国专利局工作的租客
He is the only tenant who works for the U.S. Patent office.
你们现在就过去
Get there now.
纳瓦比
Navabi.
莎马 你好
Samar? Hi.
希望这不会太诡异 我给你打电♥话♥
Uh, I hope this isn't weird, me calling you.
我叫爱丽丝 我是阿兰姆的朋友
Uh, my name is Elise. I'm a friend of Aram's, and --
爱丽斯 你好
Elise. Hello.
我希望你别是又水淹公♥寓♥了
I hope you didn't flood the apartment again.
他跟你说过了
He told you about that.
他当然说了
Why -- why wouldn't he?
他什么都跟你说 我都有点嫉妒了
He tells you everything. I'm a little jealous.
有什么我能帮你的吗
Is there something I can help you with?
据我所知 你对他非常了解
From what I can tell, you know him so well,
我想说的是 我打电♥话♥是因为
and point is, why I called,
阿兰姆 他心中的理想约会
Aram, uh, his perfect date --
应该是怎样的
what would that be?
你给我打电♥话♥就为了这个 约会建议
Is that why you're calling me? For dating advice?
是的 因为你是他最好的朋友
Yeah, I mean, you're his best friend.
今天我差点把他的房♥间给毁了
And after nearly destroying his place today,
所以我想给他一个终身难忘的夜晚
I...want to give him a night he'll never forget.
如果是你会怎么做
How would you do that?
他敬重柯克
He admires Kirk,
说他是个好人
says he's a good man.
他错了
He shouldn't.
他不是
And he's not.
我夹在中间
I'm in the middle.
你和柯克之间 汤姆和柯克之间
Between you and Kirk, between Tom and Kirk.
你能不能至少承认这样很艰难
Can you at least admit how difficult that is?
不能
No.
只有在你接受柯克是你父亲的前提下
It's only difficult if you accept the premise
才会很艰难
that Kirk is your father.
我不接受
I don't.
在教堂的时候
At the church,
邓比在祈祷什么
what was Dembe praying for?
救赎
Salvation...
永远不会到来的救赎
that will never come.
联调局
FBI!
联邦探员
Federal agents!
厨房♥没人
Kitchen's clear.
卫生间没人
Bathroom's clear.
没人
Clear.
卧室没人
Bedroom's clear.
去大厅
Down that hall.
我在意的是他们没有自己的想法
特斯拉
好像是某种注册专利律师
Some kind of a directory of registered patent attorneys
和专利代理人的目录
and patent agents.
他有好几张假证件
He's got half a dozen doctored I.D.s
以及相应的名片
with matching business cards --
专利代理人 天使投资人 专利律师
patent agents, angel investor, patent attorney.
查尔斯·格伦纳
Charles Gellner.
那是什么
What's that?
他的下一个受害者
His next victim.
镁离子电池是储存能量的圣杯
A magnesium battery is the holy grail of energy storage.
所有人都在为此努力
Everyone and their mother is working on one.
但是没人找到亲镁电解质
But no one could find a magnesium-friendly electrolyte.
那是一种
Yeah, that's the stuff that --
允许离子
The material that allows
在电极之间流动的物质
the ions to flow between electrodes.
你还挺懂行
Hey, you know your stuff.
而你 二十四岁就成功了
And you, all of 24, have cracked it.
作为百万富翁真是年轻啊
That is pretty young to be a billionaire.
我是莱利 请留言
This is Riley. Leave a message.
莱利 我是联调局探员莎马·纳瓦比
Riley, this is Special Agent Samar Navabi with the FBI.
我们有理由相信你可能有危险
We have reason to believe you may be in danger.
我会办理加急
I am gonna file for expedited status
专利申请手续
on the patent application.
任何知情的人
Now, anyone who knows anything about this
都要签署保密协议
is gonna have to sign a nondisclosure,
包括我自己
and that includes me.
我从来没和别人说起过
I haven't really had anyone else to tell.
你是第一个
You know, you're the first person
真正相信我的人
to ever really believe in me.
谢...
Thank...
你没事吧
You okay there?
没事
Yeah.
不 我有点病...
No, I'm getting sick --
我不觉得你病了
I don't think you are.
太愚蠢了
So stupid.
你不能在没有通风的情况下
You should never use a car engine
用汽车发动机在车♥库♥里给任何东西供能
to power anything in a garage with no ventilation.
有辆车发动着
There's a car running.
我去
I got it.
雷斯勒
Ressler!
没事的
It's okay.
雷斯勒 找到她了
Ressler! Got her!
那辆车
The car.
我需要一辆救护车
I need an ambulance, 310 North View Drive.
二战期间
During World War II,
儿童救济会
the Oeuvre de Secours aux Enfants
偷偷将犹太儿童从法国偷渡到瑞典
smuggled Jewish children out of France to Switzerland.
这是他们的中转区之一
This was one of their staging areas.
现在是我的了
Now it's mine.
你准备进行引渡还是在发动战争
Are you planning an extraction or a land war in Asia?
我的计划是一旦亚历山大·柯克
My plan is to make contact with you
落入我的手中 就马上联♥系♥你
as soon as Alexander Kirk is in my possession.
什么意思 我跟你一起去
What do you mean? I'm going with you.
基于你对柯克的复杂感情
Given your conflicted feelings for Kirk,
我认为这样做很不明智
I believe that would be unwise.
我给了你柯克位置的卫星情报
I gave you the satellite intel on Kirk's location.
因为有我 你才能抓到他
I'm the reason you're able to get him.
我很感激你
Which I appreciate,
但你也说过 你夹在中间
but as you said, you're in the middle.
对于我们的任务而言
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表