剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
If the situation had been reversed,
我会袖手旁观
I would have let you die.
我知道
I know.
记得我说过我们永远不会是朋友吗
Remember how I said we could never be friends?
怎么了
Yeah?
我想我错了
I think I was wrong.
而我从不出错
And I'm never wrong.
我想凡事都有第一次
I suppose there's a first time for everything.
一切发生得太快了
This is all happening fast.
跟麦朵讲和到底是什么意思
So, what does this new peace with Maddox mean exactly?
她攻击我们,摧毁方舟三号♥
She attacked us, she destroyed Ark 3,
她女儿还杀害了我们的机组人员
and her daughter murdered members of our crew.
我们害她女儿陷入昏迷
We put her daughter in a coma,
还差点让他们的船坠毁
and almost crashed their ship.
不是我们做的 是麦朵先动手的
-That wasn't us. -Maddox struck first.
听着,我不是在说这会很容易
Look, I'm not saying it's gonna be easy.
双方都有嫌隙
There's bad blood on both sides,
但今天我们算是胜出,就此接受吧
but for today, let's take this win.
我不认为伊夫林活着算是胜利
I'd hardly call any outcome where Evelyn lives a win.
少说话,多研究科学
Less talking, more science.
记着我们的协议,楚斯特先生
Remember our deal, Mr Trust.
计算已经完成
The calculations are now complete.
不用客气
You're welcome.
我三度检查了所有程序
I've triple checked all the programming,
数学和所有信息
the math, all of it.
我们准备好启动比邻星B了
We're ready to spin up Proxima B.
那就让这个行星成为我们的家吧
Then, let's make this planet a home.
这是你的毕生心血,楚斯特先生
Well, it's your life's work, Mr Trust.
你想亲自动手吗
Would you care to do the honours?
你让我对人性重拾信心
You restore my faith in humanity,
内文斯小姐
Miss Nevins.
不,这次不行
No, not this time.
你来吧,艾莉萨
You do it, Alicia.
启动操作程序
Initiating operating sequence.
收到讯号♥
Transmission received.
确认旋转装置同步
Confirming rotation device sync.
行星自转装置上线
Planetary rotation device is online,
在参数内运作
and functioning within parameters.
看
Look.
谢谢你,楚斯特先生
Thank you, Mr Trust.
要回我的牢房♥了吗
Back to my cell?
你真是天才
Your genius knows no bounds.
史崔克兰德?
Strickland?
那是什么
What's that?
那是晨昏圈
Oh, that's the terminator,
阳光照射星球之处
where sunlight hits the dark side of the planet.
对,但它随着旋转移♥动♥
Yeah, but it's... it's moving with the rotation.
看起来几乎就像…
I mean, it almost looks like...
火 不…
-Fire. -No...
我怎么没早点想到
Why didn't I figure this out sooner?
艾莉萨?在星球的黑暗面
-Alicia? -The weird readings with the water
水的读数很奇怪
on the dark side of the planet.
对,水没有结冰
Yeah, the water wasn't freezing.
因为那不是水,一定是液态甲烷
Because it's not water. It must be liquid methane.
液态甲烷的结冰温度比水低
Liquid methane has lower freezing temperature than water.
当它开始旋转,接触阳光之时
As it spins into the sunlight,
它会升温并点燃
it's heating up and igniting.
我们找到另一个有陆火的行星了吗
So we found another planet with continental fires?
更糟,比邻星黑暗面的海洋很深
Worse. The ocean on the dark side of Proxima is deep.
当温度升高时,可能会引爆
When it heats up, it could detonate.
关闭旋转装置
Shut down the rotation devices.
太迟了
It's too late.
比邻星已在自身惯性下开始旋转
Proxima has already started to spin under its own inertia.
我们要站在这里看着新家爆♥炸♥吗
So we're just gonna stand here and watch our new home explode?
我们不能留下来
We can't stay!
这可能是行星大小的炸♥弹♥
This could be like a planet-sized bomb.
超光速引擎状态怎样
FTL status?
还在充电
Still recharging.
核电推进系统呢 只有50%
-NEPS? -Only at 50%.
我要你把电力开到最大
I need you to get them to full power.
没办法,从这里没办法
I can't. Not from here.
去吧,布莱斯,尽你所能
Go. Brice, do what you can.
蓝恩,呼叫方舟15号♥,叫他们离开
Lane, hail Ark 15 and tell them to go.
希望我的奇迹还未用完
Here's hoping I didn't use up all my miracles.
(我们的速度不够快,伊娃)
(We're not going fast enough, Eva.)
(我们需要核电推进系统全速运转)
(We need the NEPS at full power right now.)
我无法凭空令其加速
I can't magically make us go faster.
加倍化学燃料呢
What about a double chemical burn?
我在月球的货船上做过一次
I did it once on a lunar freighter.
你要我把U-238的量加倍吗
You want me to double our U-238 load?
这太疯狂了
That's insane!
只需要几秒钟,直到我们远离爆♥炸♥
It's just for a few seconds till we clear the explosion.
那可能会炸毁核电推进系统
That could blow up the NEPS.
我必须计算…
I have to run calculations...
没时间了
There's no time!
听着,现在不做,我们就会死
Listen, we do this right now or we die.
启动加倍化学燃料
Initiating double chemical burn.
引擎启动了
Engines are hot.
大家坐稳
Everybody brace.
飞得好,布莱斯
Nice flying, Brice.
对,做得好,兄弟
Yeah, good work, man.
伊娃跟我一样有功劳
Eva deserves just as much credit as I do.
你好
Hey, you.
我们成功了
We did it.
那是你的疯狂主意
It was your crazy idea.
没早点想到甲烷的问题,我很难过
I feel bad I didn't figure out the methane sooner.
你无法预测每件事
You can't anticipate everything.
接近警报?
Proximity alert?
来了
Incoming!
什么事
What the hell?
所有甲板都出现损伤
Damage indicators on all decks!
蓝恩呼叫医疗舱
Lane to Med Bay!
卡比尔医生,准备接收伤者
Dr Kabir, prepare for incoming patients.
医疗舱
Med Bay!
舰桥呼叫轮机室
Bridge to Engineering?
布莱斯呼叫伊娃
Brice to Eva?
伊娃,请回答
Eva, respond.
安格斯,生物庇护所被击中了吗
Angus, was the bioshelter hit?
安格斯…你在吗
Angus...are you there?
不要…
No...
全体人员请注意,请回答
Attention, all hands. Please respond!
有人听到吗?请回答
Can anybody hear us? Please respond!
全舰通讯中断
Shipwide comms are down.
损害正正在舰桥后面
The damage is right behind the bridge.
我们跟方舟的其他部分隔离了
We're isolated from the rest of the ark.
情况更糟
It gets worse.
前半部出现氧气外泄
We're venting oxygen here in the fore section.
恐怕我们这次无法逃出生天,中尉
I'm afraid we won't survive this one, lieutenants.
也许可以
Maybe we will.
方舟一号♥,听得到吗
Ark One, can you hear me?
方舟15号♥,我们严重受损
Ark 15, we're badly damaged.
不确定伤亡人数
Not sure of the casualty counts.
你还好吗
How you doing?
我们没受到波及,毫发无伤
We took no hits. We're completely intact.
但恐怕从这里看
But I'm afraid, from here,
你们的船看起来很糟糕
your ship looks very bad.
她去了哪里
Where'd she go?
不敢相信那女人是我们唯一的希望
I can't believe that woman's our only hope.
她两度想炸死我们
She tried to blow us up twice,
现在那星球帮她做到了
and now the planet's done it for her.
我敢赌她会丢下我们等死
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表