剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
Target reached.
这不像是冲击造成的
You know, this doesn't look like an impact pattern.
大部分钢铁都熔化了
Most of the steel is melted,
好像接触到太阳一样
like it touched the sun.
里面嵌着某种水晶
There's some kind of crystal thing wedged in there.
我能看到其中一些
I could see a few of them.
它们看起来像钻石
They look like diamonds.
搞什么
What the hell?
它们看起来像钻石
They look like diamonds.
正在测试抗压强度
Checking compressive strength.
糟糕了
Oh, that can't be good.
快回密封舱
Get back to the airlock.
它在融化我的手套
It's melting my glove.
在舱外机动装置被破坏前快回来
Get back here now before it breaches your EMU.
蓝恩
Lane,
手套的手指快掉了
the glove's fingers are nearly off!
布莱斯,捏紧手腕部分
Brice, cinch the wrist,
保持舱外机动装置其他部分密封
keep the rest of the EMU sealed.
你的皮肤会结冰的
Your skin will freeze.
我要回来了
I'm coming in hot!
封住手腕部分,我在加压了
Seal the wrist! I'm pressurising now.
加压完成倒数
不要
Oh, no!
别太靠近
Don't get too close!
可恶
Damn it!
我恨死加纳特说得对的时候
I hate it when Garnet's right.
你被严重冻伤
You've got substantial frostbite
你失去大部分前三层真皮
and you've lost most of the first 3 layers of dermis.
但应该会重新长回新的
But it should grow back good as new.
你确定没有那些东西在我身上了
You sure none of that stuff is still on me?
没看到
No sign of it.
知道是什么造成的吗?医生
Any idea what could've caused this, doc?
某种酸吗
Some kind of acid?
毫无头绪
No clue.
我从没看过这种东西
I haven't seen anything like that.
不管那是什么
Whatever it was,
绝对不会与人类皮肤产生反应
it must not react with human skin,
否则我想布莱斯中尉就要消失了
or I imagine Lieutenant Brice wouldn't have any left.
你向我保证
You gave me your word
你不会进行紧急舱外活动的
you wouldn't perform an EVA.
我说了谎
I lied.
我们只是想给机组人员
We were just trying to give the crew
一些他们应得的答案
some of the answers they deserved.
你为他们找到答案了吗
And did you get any answers for them?
很不幸,未有
Well, unfortunately not yet.
但你知道你做了什么吗
But you know what you did do?
你向他们展示了
You showed them just
他们的领导阶层有多么失控
how out-of-control their leadership is.
若我们不能彼此尊重
If we can't respect each other,
彼此信任
trust each other,
若我们不能分工合作…
if we can't work together...
那他们为什么要信任我们
then why should they trust us
确保他们在这里能生存下去
to make sure they survive out here?
好吧
Now,
我不知道你们怎样
I don't know about you,
但我连续52小时没睡觉了
but I'm going on 52 hours without sleep.
一样
Same.
我也是
Me, too.
才52小时?一定很爽吧
Only 52? Must be nice.
我们态度不良可能是睡眠不足导致
Lack of sleep is probably contributing to our bad attitudes.
我建议大家休息一下
I suggest we get some rest.
这点我就不和你争了
Well, I won't fight you on that.
你也应该让其中一班休息一下
You should give one of the shifts a sleep break too.
所有人请注意
Attention, all hands.
我是加纳特中尉
This is Lieutenant Garnet
代表蓝恩中尉
speaking for Lieutenant Lane
和布莱斯中尉发言
and Lieutenant Brice as well.
我们只想说
We just wanted to say
我们都以这个团队
how proud we are of this crew
还有你们的努力为傲
and how hard you have all worked.
情况已经暂时稳定
Things are stabilised for now,
所以第一和第二班机组人员
so crew shifts one and 2,
暂时休假,休息五小时
take leave, get 5 hours of rest,
然后再换班
and then trade shifts.
我们将在五小时后在准备室开会
We'll convene in the ready room in 5 hours.
大家都能接受吗
That okay with everyone?
我不能
I can't.
我有病人
I have patients.
我们之中有些人轮第一班
Some of us are shift one.
继续工作
Keep working.
我们都很热
We're all hot
而且又累又渴
and exhausted and thirsty.
你们会更口渴
You'll be a lot more thirsty
若我们不让系统正常运作
if we don't get the system working
回收一些流失的水
to reclaim some of the lost water
例如生物庇护所的地上
from the floors in the bioshelter,
厕所水、灰水
toilet water, grey water,
并使它们都可以饮用
and make it all drinkable.
若我们让它达到90%容量
If we get it up to 90 percent of capacity,
它至少能为我们争取几周时间
it buys us at least a few weeks,
这绝对比两天内就耗尽水好得多
which beats the hell out of running out of water in 2 days.
对…你说得对
Yeah, okay. You're right.
很好
Good.
现在释放2A阀门的压力
Now release the pressure on valve 2A.
既然你受伤了
Since you're wounded,
我就让你睡床上吧
I'll let you take the bed.
我睡地上
I'll take the floor.
你头部受了伤
You're the one with the head injury.
你就睡床上吧
Just take the damn bed.
你真是绅士和学者,我的朋友
Oh, you are a gentleman and a scholar, my friend.
两位型男是来咨♥询♥的吗
Are you 2 handsome men here for a session?
我们来这里是为了睡觉
We're here to grab some shut eye.
你怎么会在这里
What are you doing here?
若你们不是来咨♥询♥的
Well, if you're not here for a session,
那么很抱歉
then I'm sorry,
但你们必须离开
but you'll have to go.
谁说你可以搬进来的
Who told you you could move in here?
加纳特指挥官
Commander Garnet.
当然是她了 是加纳特中尉
-Of course, she did. -It's Lieutenant Garnet.
她要我为机组人员做心理咨♥询♥
She asked me to conduct therapy sessions with the crew,
我告诉她我需要私人房♥间
and I told her I would need a private room
进行心理咨♥询♥
in which to do so.
她没权力给你这个房♥间
Well, she didn't have the authority to give you this room.
不管怎样,我已经来了
Well, nonetheless, I'm here.
所以若你们想待在这房♥间里
So if you wish to spend time in this room,
我建议你们预约
I suggest you make an appointment
进行咨♥询♥
for a session.
我可以个别…
I'll take you 2 separately or...
或是同时咨♥询♥
both at once.
我想也是
I bet you will.
你好…
Hey...
你介意吗?占士
Do you mind, James?
他们只给我五小时的睡眠时间
They only gave me 5 hours to sleep.
抱歉,伊莲娜
I'm sorry, Jelena.
你能挪过去一点,共享卧铺吗
Could you maybe move over and share your bunk?
我不会占太多空间
I won't take much room.
不会毛手毛脚吗
No funny business?
不…
No...
听着,我只是…
Look, I just...
我真的很需要睡眠
I really need to sleep.
你可以睡我的床,中尉
You can have mine, Lieutenant.
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表