剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
Could it be that...
姓名:罗拔史廸克兰特
菲力斯
Felix,
计算机显示这是…
the computer says this is...
罗拔,我老公
Robert, my husband.
你知道他在船上吗
Did you know he was onboard?
不,在我们确认定居比邻星B之前
No, he wasn't supposed to come here
他不该来这里的
until we cleared Prox B for habitation,
即使如此,他前来之前
and even then, he could only come
也要等凯瑟琳岁数足够大
once Katheryn was old enough.
我们的女儿在哪里
Where's our daughter?
凯瑟琳在哪里
Where's Katheryn?
有人发现儿童的尸体吗
Has anyone come across any bodies of children?
没有,谢天谢地
No, thank God.
我也没有
Neither have I.
但到处都是成年人的尸体
But there are adult bodies everywhere.
感觉就像漂浮的棺材
It's like being in a floating coffin.
为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
我刚发现我老公的尸体
I just found my husband's body.
费力斯,我很遗憾
Oh, Felix, I'm so sorry.
我害怕我的孩子也在这里
I'm scared my kid is on here, too.
有人检查过医疗舱吗
Has anyone checked med bay?
我和伊娃去工程部时会看,好吗
Me and Eva will check it on our way to Engineering, all right, pal?
收到
Copy that.
我会去大副舱房♥,看看能找到什么
I'll head to the First Mate's quarters, see what I can find.
大家提高警觉
Everyone be on high alert.
我刚发现一个疑似被刺死的人
I just found a guy who appears to have been stabbed to death.
我的手断了
My arm is broken!
真遗憾,你想杀我
Too bad! You were trying to kill me.
你是谁 你到底是谁
-Who are you? -Who the hell are you?
你是我们登船后第一个见到的活人
You're the first living person we've seen since we boarded.
登船?对,我们来自方舟一号♥
-Boarded? -Yes, we're from Ark 1.
等等,所以毕夏普船长舱房♥那个人
Wait, so the guy in Captain Bishop's quarters?
他是我们的人
He was one of ours.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
生化危机的小把戏也是你搞出来的
That little biohazard trick was you, too.
我以为你们是另一群人
I thought you were part of the other group.
等等,还有更多幸存者吗
Wait, there are more survivors?
七个
7 of them.
他们在追杀我们,就在医疗舱里
They were killing us. They're set up in med bay.
医疗舱?
Med bay?
他们很危险… 布莱斯、伊娃
-They're dangerous and... -Brice, Eva,
医疗舱里有敌人
there are hostiles in the med bay.
重复,医务室里有七名敌人
I repeat, there are 7 hostiles in med bay.
我想他们不再是敌人了
I don't think they're hostile anymore.
这里有七具尸体
We've got 7 dead bodies down here.
看起来都是用药过量
Looks like they all overdosed.
他们全部死了吗 那是谁
-They're dead? All of them? -Who is that?
视乎你是否相信,是幸存者
Believe it or not, a survivor.
听着,保持通讯畅通,待命
Look, keep your comms open and stand by.
听着,我需要答案
Listen, I need answers.
这里到底发生了什么事
What the hell happened here?
船被击中了 被什么击中
-The ship was hit. -By what?
我不知道
I don't know.
一切发生得太快了
It all happened so fast.
我们失去大气
We lost atmosphere,
几乎所有人死亡 但你仍生存?
-and then almost everyone died. -But you survived? How?
我们12人正着装进行维修
12 of us were suited up for a maintenance run,
其时船舰失压
when the ship decompressed.
然后呢
Then what?
我们戴着头盔,直到维生系统恢复
We kept our helmets on until we could regain life support
然后封住缺口 然后呢
-and get the breach sealed off. -Then what?
大家对如何处理无法达成共识
No one could agree on what to do.
我们工程部五人
The 5 of us from Engineering,
想出生存计划,但其他人不认同
we came up with a survival plan, but the others didn't agree.
他们杀死我们其中三个人
They killed 3 of us.
罗斯和我,我们只好把自己
And Ross and I, we had to lock ourselves
锁在食堂…然后… 等等…停
-in the mess hall...and then we... -Wait...stop!
还有别人吗
There's someone else?
罗斯,还有另一艘方舟
Ross, there's another ark!
罗斯?
Ross?
他在哪里
Where is he?
我们从没离开这个房♥间
We never leave this room.
所以你是幸存者
So you're the survivor.
我必须知道你一个机组员的事
I need to know about one of your crew.
罗拔史廸克兰特,他是我老公
Robert Strickland, he was my husband.
对不起,我不知道
I'm sorry, I don't know.
你说他叫什么 罗拔史廸克兰特
-What was his name again? -Robert Strickland.
我想我找到你朋友了
I think I found your friend.
罗斯
Ross!
还有另一艘方舟
There's another ark.
我们会没事的
We're going to be okay.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
我不知道…
I don't know...
他们打了他,但我们逃出来了
But they beat him, but we got away.
我离开时他还有意识
He was conscious when I left him.
内出血
Internal bleeding.
你可以从… 典型症状
-You can tell just from... -Classic presentation.
我必须马上动手术
I have to operate right now.
你能固定那只手臂吗
Can you set that arm?
当然可以
Yes, of course.
好的
Okay.
你还在戒断期,你能够做到吗
You're still going through withdrawal. Are you up to this?
我必须做到
I have to be.
电击器
Defibrillator.
让开
Clear!
让开
Clear!
让开
Clear!
让开
Clear!
不,你不能进来
No, you can't be in here.
你不能进来
You cannot be in here.
只剩下我了
I'm all that's left.
你不需要打石膏
You don't need a cast, as long as you promise
只要你保证不乱动手臂的话
to keep your arm immobilised.
抱歉,你…你说什么
Sorry, you said...what did you say?
你不能乱动手臂
You need to keep your arm immobilised.
好的
Okay.
你还未回答我之前的问题
You never answered my question from before.
你认识罗拔史廸克兰特德吗
Did you know Robert Strickland?
对,算认识
Yeah, a little.
我们有时会坐在一起吃饭
We sat together at mess sometimes.
是吗
You did?
对,他似乎是个好人
Yeah. He seemed like a really great guy.
你知道他为什么会在你的船上吗
Do you know why he was on your ship?
我猜和我们大多数人一样吧
Same reason as most of us, I guess.
当方舟三号♥被重新导向比邻星B时
When Ark 3 was redirected to Proxima B,
方舟一号♥机组人员的家人有优先权
family members of the crew of Ark 1 got priority status.
方舟三号♥获重新导向比邻星B?
Ark 3 was redirected to Prox B?
对,他跟我提过你
Oh, yeah. He told me about you.
费力斯?安♥全♥部♥门?对,是我
-Felix, right? You work security. -Yes, that's me.
对,我想起来了
Yeah, I remember now.
他真的很爱你
He really loved you.
很期待再次见到你
Couldn't wait to see you again.
我女儿凯瑟琳呢
And my daughter Katheryn?
他没提过有女儿
He never mentioned a daughter.
她几岁了 八岁了
-How old is she? -She would be 8.
抱歉,但方舟三号♥上没有小孩
I'm sorry, but there were no kids on Ark 3.
她可能还在地球上,仍然生存
Hey, she could still be alive on Earth.
如果她还活着,罗拔不会丢下她的
Robert wouldn't have left her if she was alive.
我不该丢下他们的
I shouldn't have left them.
我应该留在地球的
I should have stayed on Earth.
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表